> Demon Slayer Information & Skill Tables (kMS ver. 1.2.138)
Demon Slayer Information & Skill Tables (kMS ver. 1.2.138)
This is the tutorial for Demon Slayer. He used to be one of the Generals of the Black Mage’s army, along with Orca, Van Leon, and a new one, Akyrum. The other generals talk of burning down a town near Leafre, home to the Demon Slayer.
When he returns home, he finds only destruction.
His family, his mother and his brother Damien, were killed. In rage, he went to confront the Black Mage. After some resistance from Akyrum, Demon Slayer fights the Black Mage.
Although weakening him, ultimately Demon Slayer loses and the Black Mage sealed him away. When Demon Slayer woke up, he broke through the seal that was sapping his energy away and met J, of the Resistance, who told him he could get revenge against the Black Mage by joining them. (There is also a female version of the video.)
Demon Slayer is a part of the Resistance, and is a warrior class. He uses 1 handed blunt weapons and axes. He also receives special blunt weapons through quests and advancements called Scepters, which are Fast (5) and dexless. They’re untradeable and you only get one of each. Another big part of Demon Slayer is his Force Shield, which holds all his Demon Force. This Force Shield is upgraded as he advances, and can level up. At fourth job advancement, the Force Shield receives potential and can be cubed like a regular piece of equipment.
Demon Slayer has the Demon Force System. Instead of MP, the Demon Slayer uses Demon Force. He collects it by attacking monsters, and it appears in the form of glowing orbs.
- Devil Wings: You can move quickly using the Devil Wings. (Riding Skill)
150% speed and 120% jump.
- Devil Wings: You can move quickly using the Devil Wings. (Riding Skill)
190% speed and 120% jump.
- Demon Jump: The Devil Wings can be used in a variety of jump skills (high jump, double jump, glide).
High jump: jump + ↑↑, double jump: jump + →→ or ←←, glide: jump while in the air
- Demon’s Fury: When attacking bosses, your inner rage increases your damage and additional Force is absorbed. (Link Skill)
10% boss damage and an additional 5 Force is replenished.
- Demonic Blood: Demons are born with a strong will and overwhelming charisma.
Gives you level 20 Will and Charisma. You have a 100% stance effect.
- Death Curse: There is a chance of instant death when attacking an enemy. When the target is instantly killed, you replenish HP and Force.
5% chance of instant death when attacking. If the effect activates, replenish 5% HP and 5 Force.
- Devil Sider: Summon the demon’s scythe to attack a number of enemies in front of you at the same time continuously. (Prerequisite – 1 Demon Slash)
At max level (15), consumes 3 Force and 15 HP, hits up to 8 enemies for 85% damage 3 times as long as the skill key is held down.
- Demon Booster: Consume HP to increase the attacking speed of your one handed axe or one handed blunt weapon. (Prerequisite – 5 Demon Slash)
At max level (20), consumes 80 HP to increase attacking speed for 180 seconds.
- Dark Agility: Permanently increase accuracy, speed, and jump. (Prerequisite – 1 Demon Slash)
At max level (10), gives 200 accuracy, 25 speed, and 20 jump.
- HP Increase: Permanently increase maximum HP. (Prerequisite – 1 Demon Slash)
At max level (10), increases HP by 20%.
- Demon Slash: Attack enemies in front of you by hitting them with 4 consecutive attacks. Force is absorbed when using this skill.
At max level (10), the first and second attacks hit 6 enemies for 100% each. The third attack hits 6 enemies for 90% each two times. The fourth attack hits 6 enemies for 90% each three times. (Note: you must keep pressing the skill key for the next attack to be performed, similar to Aran)
- Soul Eater: Drag many enemies in front of you towards yourself.
At max level (20), consumes 6 Force and 45 HP, hits up to 8 enemies for 150% damage 4 times and also drags them towards you as long as the skill key is held down.
- Dark Thrust: Dash forward pushing a large number of enemies.
At max level (20), consumes 10 Force, hits up to 8 enemies for 105% damage 3 times.
- Demon Trace: Attack enemies near you by tracing their position. There is a chance to stun your targets, and you can teleport your character in one direction by using the arrow keys.
At max level (15), consumes 18 Force, hits up to 6 enemies for 305% damage, 90% chance to stun for 3 seconds.
- Dark Revenge: Reflect damage given to you by the enemy, with a chance of stunning them. However, you cannot inflict more than half their HP at one time.
At max level (20), consumes 150 HP, for 180 seconds, reflect up to 400% of the damage you receive. There is a 90% chance of stunning the target for 5 seconds.
- Weapon Mastery: Increase your mastery of one handed axes and one handed blunt weapons, as well as your accuracy.
At max level (20), increases mastery by 50% and increases accuracy by 120.
- Physical Training: Increase your strength and dexterity permanently.
At max level (10), increase STR and DEX by 30.
- Outrage: Permanently increase attack and critical chance.
At max level (20), increase attack by 25 and critical chance by 20%.
- Demon Slash 1st Upgrade: Permanently increases the damage of Demon Slash.
At max level (1), increases Demon Slash’s damage by 40%.
- Dark Judgement: Attack a large number of enemies in all directions inflicting fatal damage.
At max level (20), consumes 40 Force and 300 HP, hits up to 10 enemies for 300% damage 4 times with a 40% critical chance.
- Death Draw: Drag many enemies towards you while inflicting damage. There is a chance to stun your targets.
At max level (20), consumes 18 Force, attack up to 10 enemies for 190% damage 3 times. 90% chance to stun the targets for 5 seconds.
- Bloody Raven: Summon bloodthirsty ravens to attack a large number of enemies in front of you, damage inflicted will be used to heal HP.
At max level (20), consumes 25 Force, hits up to 8 enemies for 170% damage 4 times, up to 40% of your HP will be healed. There is a cooldown of 10 seconds.
- Dark Endure: Increase defense, resistance to states, and resistance to elements.
At max level (20), consumes 200 HP, for 180 seconds, increase defense by 100% and resistance to states and elements by 80%.
- Demonic Breath: The Poison Demon’s strong poison is spewed around you hitting a large number of enemies. Targets will take damage over time.
At max level (20), consumes 12 Force and 80 HP per attack, hits up to 10 enemies for 169% damage 4 times as long as the skill key is held down. Targets will take 135% damage every second for 8 seconds.
- Evil Torture: When the enemy is inflicted with a status effect, further increase your damage and critical chance.
At max level (15), when the enemy is inflicted with a status effect, increase damage and critical chance by 15%.
- Concentration: Through concentrating your mind, permanently increase damage and attack speed by 1 stage.
At max level (20), increase damage by 25% and attack speed by 1 stage.
- Force Guard: Guard against an enemy’s attack using the Force Shield. If the guard is successful, the Force Gauge and HP will be replenished slightly.
At max level (15), there is a 30% chance of guarding against an attack, if the guard is successful, 3% of your HP and 5 Force will be replenished.
- Max Force: When using Demon Slash, there is a chance to acquire extra Force, and you automatically recover Force every 4 seconds.
At max level (5), when using Demon Slash, there is a 70% chance of acquiring extra Force, automatically recover 10 Force every 4 seconds.
- Demon Slash 2nd Upgrade: Permanently increases the damage of Demon Slash.
At max level (1), increases Demon Slash’s damage by 80% (cumulative damage increase of 120%).
- Demon Explosion: Enemies all around you are shot into the air then inflicted with fatal damage.
At max level (30), consumes 80 Force and 600 HP, attacks up to 10 enemies for 400% damage and sends them into the air, then attacks them with 335% damage 4 times with a 100% critical chance.
- Demon Impact: Thrust forward instantaneously and inflict fatal damage to a large number of enemies. When attacking a boss monster, Demon Impact has additional critical chance and inflicts extra damage.
At max level (30), consumes 30 Force, attacks up to 3 enemies for 400% damage 5 times. If the monster is a boss, there will be a 100% critical chance, 50% defense will be ignored, and 30% extra damage.
- Vampiric Touch: For a certain period of time, damage inflicted by party members will be used to heal their HP. However, more than 3% of their HP cannot be healed at one time.
At max level (10), consumes 50 Force, for 180 seconds, 3% of your party members’ damage will be used to heal HP.
- Devil Cry: An instant burst of power is released to attack enemies all around you. Targets’ defense and accuracy will be decreased and experience and item drop rate will be increased.
At max level (20), consumes 500 HP and 60 Force, hits up to 15 enemies for 210% damage 5 times. For 15 seconds, the targets’ defense will be decreased by 15% and their accuracy will be decreased by 20% while their experience and item drop rate will be increased by 20%.
- Maple Warrior: Increase the stats of all party members by a certain percentage.
At max level (30), consumes 500 HP and increases all stats by 15% for 900 seconds.
- Metamorphosis: For a certain period of time, increase damage and HP. Two dark orbs will rotate around the caster and attack enemies that are close-by multiple times.
At max level (30), consumes 75 Force and 300 HP, for 180 seconds, increase damage by 35% and HP by 20%, the orbs will hit 150% damage.
- Dark Bind: Attacks a large number of enemies and inflicts damage over time. In addition, passively allows you to ignore monsters’ defense, including bosses.
At max level (20), consumes 120 Force, attacks up to 15 enemies for 900% damage, the target is inflicted with 200% damage every second for 15 seconds. There is a cooldown of 120 seconds. Permanently ignore 20% of monsters’ defense.
- Infinity Force: Instead of spending Force for attacks, there is no restriction on Force skills. However, this skill’s cooldown cannot be ignored (Time Leap).
At max level (15), consumes 120 Force, for 30 seconds, use Force skills with no restriction. There is a cooldown of 300 seconds.
- Advanced Weapon Mastery: Mastery of the one handed axe and one handed blunt weapon, minimum critical damage, and attack is increased. (Prerequisite – 20 Weapon Mastery)
At max level (30), mastery is increased to 70%, increase attack by 30 and minimum critical damage by 15%.
- Hard Skin: Permanently strengthen the body to decrease damage taken from enemies.
At max level (30), permanently reduce damage taken by 20%.
- Demon Slash Final Upgrade: Permanently increases the damage of Demon Slash.
At max level (1), increases Demon Slash’s damage by 160% (cumulative damage increase of 280%).
Thanks to Fiel of Southperry for the skill animations!