Although some thought it was an April Fool’s Day joke, the Mikhail class is real! It seems like a combination of the Soul Master, Demon Slayer, and regular warrior classes… Since this basically confirms the rest of the knights getting classes, I’m gonna hope they’re not as copy-happy… There’s a huge glitch though, after advancing to first job, the character is glitched and is stuck in a black map. I don’t think there’s any way to get past it, haha.
Spiegelmann has also opened up a new facility! Read past the cut for skill information and more~
P.S. This stuff will be coming out in the real server this Thursday!
Now, you can choose to log in with either your Maple ID or your Nexon ID! If you choose Nexon ID, you’ll be able to see all the Maple IDs that are linked to that Nexon ID.
Spiegelmann’s Strange Gallery is now open. It is for levels 50 to 120. It is a mini theme dungeon. You can enter through the Mirror of Dimensions in any town.
Inside you’ll see four portraits (well 5, but the big one is not revealed yet). They’re the portrayals of different seasons, and clicking on one will lead you to another area.
- Spring: Edelstein
- Summer: Ariant
- Fall: Leafre
- Winter: El Nath
From what I can see, they’re just one map hunting zones. I think Spiegelmann gives you some quests and you just do them by killing the monsters there? I’ll try and elaborate on this later.
The theme dungeon Mushroom Kingdom‘s monster experience and quest experience rewards have been balanced.
Before I start talking about Mikhail, there’s a bunch of new interesting Cash items! First off is the Buff Freezer which allows you to not lose your buffs after you die. I’m not sure how this would be that useful…
The second are the Item Liberation Keys! These items allow you to wear equipment either 5 or 10 levels above your level! There’s one for weapons, one for armor, and one for accessories.
These are full AP and SP Resets, similar to the free ones from the Legend event.
The Harp Seal pet has been released! It’s sooooooo cute, I want it so bad!
They released the Dark Cygnus hats, the ones from Future Ereb! Here you can see Dark Mikhail‘s hat, they cover your entire head with both the hat and the hair of the Knight. You can also see the new wings, aren’t they pretty? There’s a dark version too, if you want those.
The new job <Mikhail> is now available! It’s advancements are available through Cygnus and Nineheart at Ereb. Mikhail’s job advancements are at level 10, 30, 70, and 120. Mikhail is a warrior type character that uses a one-handed sword and the growing shield, Soul Shield.
As you can see, he is classified as a Cygnus, but has a different button from the regular Cygnus Knights. His max level is 200.
The Soul Shield is similar to the Demon Slayer’s Force Shield. There are different versions for each advancement (I assume automatically upgraded) and they also level up.
Until level 120, Mikhail receives an extra 10% experience when levelling up. Mihile uses many 1:1 and mob attacks, and has many defense increasing skills and damage reducing skills, as well as good mobility.
Mikhail has Empress’ Blessing and Fairy’s Blessing, and when he reaches level 120 he can learn the Echo of the Hero skill. You can also create an Ultimate Adventurer. When Mikhail is level 70, you can share his skill Protection of Light with other characters on the same account, where Mikhail appears and defends the character from being knocked back.
I uploaded the tutorial! Honestly, the storyline is very random. Mikhail is chosen to be one of Cygnus’ knights, and then, after one week (notice the dates that appear in each map, with the year XXXX), he becomes one…
Now onto the skills! Oh yeah, Striker’s Fist Enrage skill’s damage was decreased from 230% to 120% and their Energy Blast skill’s damage was decreased from 500% to 260%.
- Guardian of Light: For 90 seconds, you will not be knocked back by monsters’ attacks. There is a 300 second cooldown. (Link Skill)
- HP Increase: Increase your max HP by 20% permanently. (max level: 10)
- Soul Shield: Amplify the power of the Soul Shield to boost your defense and magic defense by 200. (max level: 15)
- Soul Agility: Permanently increase accuracy by 200, speed by 25, and jump by 20.(max level: 10)
- Soul Jump: Using the power of Soul, jump once again while in the air. As the skill level increase, the distance moved will increase. (max level: 10)
- Soul Blade: Give shape to Soul and throw it at up to 5 enemies for 340% damage. (max level: 20)
- Physical Training: Permanently increase your STR and DEX by 30. (max level: 10)
- Sword Mastery: Permanently increase your mastery over the one-handed sword by 50% as well as your accuracy by 120. (max level: 20)
- Final Attack: There is a 40% chance to add an extra 150% damage attack when using attack skills. Must be using a sword. (prerequisite: level 3 Sword Mastery) (max level: 20)
- Sword Booster: For 200 seconds, increase the speed of your sword by 2 stages. (prerequisite: level 5 Sword Mastery) (max level: 20)
- Rage: For 155 seconds, increase the weapon attack of you and your party by 30. (max level: 20)
- Soul Driver: Use Soul’s power to attack up to 6 enemies for 145% damage 4 times. (max level: 20)
- Shining Chase: A sword of light is pointed at the enemy and is rushed towards them, hitting 380% damage on up to 6 enemies pushing them back. (max level: 20)
- Self Recovery: Every four seconds you will recover an extra 150 HP and 90 MP. This effect works during battle. (max level: 30)
- Intention: Permanently increase your strength by 40 and increase your attacking speed by one stage. (max level: 20)
- Soul Attack: When attacking an enemy inflicted with a status, increase your damage and critical chance by 20%. (max level: 20)
- Soul Charge: For 300 seconds, charge your sword with power and increase your damage by 30%. (max level: 10)
- Soul Endure: For 180 seconds, increase your defense by 100%, and your resistance to elements and statuses by 60%. (max level: 20)
- Magic Crash: When used, there is a 100% chance that monsters around you will not be able to use buffs for 20 seconds. There is a cooldown of 60 seconds. (max level: 20)
- Soul Slash: Quickly attack up to 4 enemies in front of you for 230% damage 3 times, with a 10% chance to stun for 4 seconds. (max level: 20)
- Shining Buster: Release light to attack up to 6 enemies in front of you for 270% damage 3 times. (max level: 20)
- Combat Mastery : When attacking monsters, 40% defense is ignored. (max level: 10)
- Advanced Sword Mastery: Increase your mastery over the sword to 70%, as well as minimum critical damage by 15% and attack by 30. (prerequisite: level 20 Sword Mastery) (max level: 30)
- Advanced Final Attack: Increases your attack by 30, accuracy by 10%, chance to activate Final Attack to 60%, and Final Attack’s damage to 250% damage, Final Attack now hits twice. (prerequisite: level 20 Final Attack) (max level: 30)
- Advanced Soul Shield: Improve the Soul Shield and permanently decrease damage taken by 20%. (prerequisite: level 15 Soul Shield) (max level: 30)
- Stance: For 300 seconds, there is a 95% chance that you will not be knocked back by enemies’ attacks. (max level: 30)
- Maple Warrior: Increases you and your party’s stats by 15% for 900 seconds. (max level: 30)
- Soul Rage: For 240 seconds, concentrate your attacks on one enemy and increase your damage by 60%, critical rate by 20%, minimum critical damage by 15%. All skills will hit only one monster while this skill is active. There is a cooldown of 300 seconds. (max level: 30)
- Soul Assault: Attack an enemy in front of you for 290% damage four times with Soul imbued swords with a 10% chance to stun the enemy for 6 seconds. The last hit of Soul Assault will always be a critical. (max level: 30)
- Shining Blast: Shoot a strong light in front of you to attack up to 6 enemies for 380% damage four times. (max level: 30)
Thanks to Fiel of Southperry for the skill icons and effects!