kMSt ver. 1.2.444 – Angelic Burster Tutorial and the Nova & Tyrant Sets!
Big Headward and Plastic Roy have been added to every town~ Now you can spend your NX on Royal coupons with even less difficulty!
Angelic Burster’s tutorial has been added! Thanks to Spadow for the video~
As you can see, the first part is basically a mirror of the later parts of Kaiser’s tutorial. It seems that after Kaiser (whose canon name is Kyle…) unleashes his power, he collapses. But it wasn’t enough and Tear has to finish them off with her own newfound powers.
There is a video missing, in the area right before you get teleported to Pantheon at level 10, I guess they’ll just add it in on the 9th.
Angelic Burster’s mysterious charm! Surprise reveal of her secret room!
Leaving this room returns you to Pantheon. Maybe you’ll be able to somehow get equipment for the Dress Up system here.
They finally added in her voice overs! She also received one more new skill called True Successor.
- True Successor (beginner): Escada’s true strength allows you to realize the hidden power of the Soul Shooter, increasing your mastery by 10%.
- Sting Explosion (2nd job): explosion damage’s delay has been reduced
- Pink Scud (2nd job): number of monsters hit has been increased from 8 to 12
- Affinity II (2nd job): number of monsters required to kill to recharge has been decreased from 20 to 10
- Falling Star (3rd job): existing skill Gigantic Icicle has been changed to this, effect has been renewed
- Finitura Fettuccia (4th job): existing skill Fatality has been changed to this, effect has been renewed
- Primal Roar (4th job): attack speed has been increased
- Nova Warrior (4th job): effect has been renewed
Thanks to Fiel of Southperry for the skill effects~
Two new sets have been added, the Nova set which is level 110 and the Tyrant set which is level 150. They only consist of a cape, shoes, and belt, but they have amazing stats! Each item of the Nova set has 1 slot while the Tyrant set has 2. They are tradeable with the Platinum Scissors of Karma.
The Nova Cloak gives 30 to all stats, 17 attack and magic attack, and 70 defense and magic defense. The Nova Boots give 22 to all stats, 15 attack and magic attack, and 50 defense and magic defense. The Nova Belt gives 22 to all stats, 10 attack and magic attack, and 46 defense and magic defense.
The Tyrant Cloak gives 50 to all stats, 30 attack and magic attack, and 150 defense and magic defense. The Tyrant Boots give 50 to all stats, 30 attack and magic attack, and 130 defense and magic defense. The Tyrant Belt gives 50 to all stats, 25 attack and magic attack, and 105 defense and magic defense.
The green text on each item indicates that they are Superior items. This means they gain extra stats when enhanced! I believe this means that Enhancement Scrolls can allow them to gain attack and magic attack, unlike regular equipment.
I guess Magnus will drop the Nova set along with the Tyrant set. These stats… the sheer power of even a clean equip is amazing! I bet they’ll be waaaaaaay expensive, if we can even defeat Magnus I mean.