kMSt ver. 1.2.417 – Part-time Job and Character Card Systems!
A new promotion has been released on the MapleStory homepage! This one is all about the Aswan Liberation War! It includes a new type of party quest that even goes across worlds! You can see information about it in my previous posts!
Anyways, in this patch, two new systems were revealed, the Part-time Job system and the Character Card system! Both of them can benefit you for little to no work, so I suggest you read on for more information!
The two new buttons added in the last patch on the spiffy new character selection screen (Part-time Job and Character Card) have been activated! The two new systems are now available~ The Part-time Job gives you items while the Character Cards give you stats! There were also a couple of changes to Aswan, and some new items I wanted to share!
The Part-time Job system has been added! In the character selection screen, you can click the Part-time Job button to begin. There are a total of 5 part-time jobs for up to 3 characters to participate with at one time. After a certain period of time, you can receive rewards! You can participate in a part-time job for up to 6 hours. The longer you work the better your rewards will be. While a character is doing a part-time job, you cannot play that character.
In relaxation, the character receives plenty of rest. Your special rewards are various buffs such as increased experience gain.
In herbalism, you can collect various herbs. Your special rewards are rare recipes. If your character has mastered the profession Herbalism, you can receive better rewards.
In mining, you can collect various ores. Your special rewards are rare equipment and accessory recipes. If your character has mastered the profession Mining, you can receive better rewards.
In accessory shop, you can collect useful use items. Your special rewards are various scrolls.
In, weapon/armour shop, you can collect useful drop increase buffs. Your rewards are random equipment items.
The Character Card system has been added! In the character selection screen, you can press the Character Card button to participate.
For each level 30+ character, one Character Card will be created. By race, job, and rank, unique properties will be given to each Character Card. Then, when the Character Card is put into the Card Deck, all characters in that world will receive the effects on the Cards. A special Deck effect is given when three Cards are used together. There are 3 Card slots per Deck, and there are a total of 2 Decks. Each Card’s rank is based on the level of the character. Level 30~69: Rank B, Level 70~119: Rank A. Level 120~199: Rank S, Level 200: Rank SS.
Here is a list of the stats given from each job. These are taken from the max level (B being level 1, A being level 2, S being level 3, and SS being level 4, the max). Cygnus Knights can only reach A Rank, so all of the skills that have to do with them have a maximum of level 2.
Note, I’m not too sure about the stats that say “for every level”. I may have translated it wrong or something, but it’s iffy to me. Please don’t put all your faith in them for now!
- Hero – 5% weapon defense
- Paladin – for every level, increase stat by 2
- Dark Knight – 5% maximum HP
- Archmage (Fire, Poison) – 5% maximum MP
- Archmage (Ice, Lightning) – for every levels, increase stat by 2
- Bishop – MP recovery potions 20% effect increase
- Bowmaster – 8% accuracy
- Marksman – 4% critical chance
- Night Lord – 5 jump
- Shadower – 5 speed
- Dual Blader – 6% avoid
- Viper – for every level, increase damage by 5
- Captain – 10% increase in summon durations
- Cannon Shooter – 5% reduction in experience lost upon dying
- Demon Slayer – % resistance to all statuses
- Battlemage – 5% reduction in damage taken from enemies
- Wild Hunter – 2% chance of instant death when attacking an enemy
- Mechanic – 20% increase in buff durations
- Aran – 70% chance of healing 8% HP when attacking (can only be activated once per 60 seconds)
- Evan – 70% chance of healing 8% MP when attacking (can only be activated once per 60 seconds)
- Mercedes – 5% reduction in skill cooldowns
- Phantom – 4% meso drop rate increase
- Soul Master – 3% weapon defense
- Flame Wizard – for every level, increase stat by 1
- Wind Breaker – 8% accuracy
- Night Walker – 3% avoid
- Striker – for every level, increase damage by 3
Here is a list of the stats given from each special set, along with their requirements. Again, these are taken from the maximum level (with Cygnus having a maximum level of 2).
- Strong Rush (3 Warriors) – 10% HP is added to damage
- Magic Storm (3 Magicians) – 10% MP is added to damage
- Precise Aiming (3 Archers) – 4% increase in damage of Final Attack
- Weakness Targeting (3 Thieves) – 4% maximum critical damage
- Pirate’s Spirit (3 Pirates) – ignore 8% of a monster’s defense
- Free Spirit (3 Adventurers) – 10 all stats
- Concern for Cygnus (3 Cygnus) – 5 all stats
- Great Return (3 Heroes) – 10 all stats
- Resistance’s Spark (3 Resistance) – 10 all stats
- Hero’s First Step (3 B Rank or more Cards) – 300 HP and MP
- Hero’s Growth (3 A Rank or more Cards) – 500 HP and MP, 1 attack and magic attack
- Hero’s Activity (3 S Rank or more Cards) – 700 HP and MP, 3 attack and magic attack, 3% damage increase on boss monsters
- Hero’s Activity (3 SS Rank Cards) – 1000 HP and MP, 5 attack and magic attack, 5% damage increase on boss monsters
The Honor level up animation has been added! Before it was just a copy of the regular level up animation.
Jangpiel has new items that he sells, including Circulators, which reset your Inner Ability, Emperor’s Coins, and Conquerer’s Coins. I don’t know where to trade them in but I think these coins are used to get the new equipment added in the last patch.
Woodwan gives you Liberation War Coins when you complete a mode. He also gives you bonus Coins depending on the results of the World Match. Aswan Liberation War can now be entered through the portal inside the Refuge. Hard and Hell modes have been added. In Hard Mode, there is a new monster called the Infernal Altar, who has very powerful attacks.
The Aswan Liberation War is almost ready to be released! The promotion video was released today, as well as this background. It features the Black Mage’s commander Hilla and her army!
There’s also the logo of this part of the Justice update. I think it’s really cool, I failed at trying to add it on to the background so here it is by itself haha.
The Justice’s Pendulum and the Crystal Libra items have been added. These are similar to the Peanut Machine and the Magic Music Box, where you use a Cash item to open up an etc. item for prizes! I wonder what they give…
New chairs have been added! The first is the Oh My Empress chair, then the Grandma’s Storybook Chair, and finally… wait… is that Akyrum? It’s the Akyrum’s Storybook Chair!
Thanks to 도족텐 for the pictures marked with his name!