kMSt ver. 1.2.422 – Return of the Dual Blader & New Boss Hilla!
In this patch, Dual Blader has been reorganized! It can now be created again, and has new skills and quests! In addition, the Black Mage’s commander Hilla can be fought in Aswan! And there were some changes to Monster Park as well!
There were a few events too, like the Dual Blader Reorganization Celebration event (which gives free mastery books, rings, masks, etc), the White Day event, and the 7th Star Star Festival! Like always, I’ll cover them when they come to the real server~
In Aswan, you can now fight the remnants of Hilla’s army. They drop Conquerer and Emperor’s Coins, and you can gain Honor as well.
Excitingly, Hilla has finally been released as a boss! She can be fought with an expedition of 2~6 people over level 120 twice a day, in either Normal or Hard mode. (Thanks to Spadow for the picture!)
Monster Park has been reorganized~ Monsters’ HP has been decreased and the amount of monsters per map has been increased! Also, you might see this special monster randomly spawn while inside. If you defeat it, it can drop equipment that comes epic on reveal!
In addition, in Monster Park runs where you have defeated the special monster, when you enter the final portal after clearing, you’ll be taken to the Treasure Storage. Here, you can fight Bonus Spiegelmann for Greed Boxes that give special items when opened.
I think the above Pendant of Greed (2 to all stats, 5 slots, account tradeable) and scrolls for it (25% attack/magic attack scrolls with a 25% chance to explode if failed and 30% stat scrolls) come from this box.
Two new multipets were released, I don’t like them very much though.
There are two new Cash items called Inner Ability Protects. One is for B rank and one is for A rank. I don’t know if I told you already, but Inner Abliities have ranks. And when you use a Circulator, there is a chance of getting a higher rank. However, unlike potential, once you use a Circulator the rank is reset. These items allow you to lock the rank of an Inner Ability for 1 Circulator.
This is the new character creation screen, focusing on Dual Blade!
Dual Blade creation has been changed! You can now choose your gender regardless of KSSN, and there are two default hairs and one default faces for each gender! (Did you notice my pro editing skills?)
The tutorial has been renewed! I recorded it for you guys, sorry for any little lag spikes I had, haha.
Dual Blade’s advancement system has also been changed: Level 10 – 1, Level 20 – 1.5, Level 30 – 2, Level 55 – 2.5, Level 70, 3, Level 120 – 4! At fourth job, Dual Blades can receive a special mount called the Dark Owl!
On February 25, the Shiny Golden Headband will be given out in a Hot Time! If you haven’t noticed, it’s Dual Blade’s signature hat! But compared to the previous Hot Time hats, its stats sort of suck. It gives 10 to all stats, 100 HP and MP, defense and magic defense, 25 accuracy and avoid, 10 craft, with 10 slots. If you’re a Slasher or Dual Blader, you get a bonus of 5% critical chance (no bonus stats or attack for this hat I guess…). It can be traded through the account once with the Share Name Tag.
This means that my prediction of the patch on the 23rd was correct!
And now onto the skills!
Dual Blade (1)
- NEW SKILL: Sharp Slash: Quickly slash up to 3 enemies in front of you for 330% damage. (master level: 20)
- NEW SKILL: Flash Jump: Jump once more while in the air. As the skill level increases, the distance moved will increase. (master level: 10)
- UNCHANGED SKILL: Dark Sight
- MOVED SKILL: Self Haste
- REMOVED SKILL: Disorder
- REMOVED SKILL: Double Stab
- REMOVED SKILL: Nimble Body
Dual Blade (1.5)
- NEW SKILL: Self Haste: Increase your speed by 40, jump by 23 for 200 seconds. Passively increase your maximum speed by 20. (master level: 10)
- NEW SKILL: Tornado Spin: Dash forward and use a powerful spin attack to inflict 380% damage on up to 6 mobs while rushing them. If this skill is level 15, it can be used with level 10 or higher Flying Assaulter. (master level: 15)
- UNCHANGED SKILL: Blade Mastery
- MOVED SKILL: Blade Booster
- REMOVED SKILL: Triple Stab
Dual Blade (2)
- NEW SKILL: Blade Booster: For 200 seconds, increase the speed of your blade by 2 stages. (pre-requisite: Level 5 Blade Mastery) (master level: 10)
- CHANGED SKILL: Fatal Blow: master level has been decreased from 30 to 20, damage has been increased from 85% to 94%
- CHANGED SKILL: Slash Storm: number of attacks has been increased from 2 to 3
- UNCHANGED SKILL: Physical Training
- UNCHANGED SKILL: Karma
- MOVED SKILL: Flash Jump
Dual Blade (2.5)
- NEW SKILL: Flying Assaulter: While in the air, quickly dash down and attack up to 8 monsters for 165% damage 4 times with a 20% chance to stun for 6 seconds, while rushing them. You must have 120% or higher jump to use this skill. If this skill is level 10 or higher, you can use it with level 15 Tornado Spin or level 20 Bloody Storm. (pre-requisite: level 10 Self Haste) (master level: 20) [requires mastery book at level 5]
- CHANGED SKILL: Flash Bang: chance to blind monsters has been increased from 80% to 90%
- CHANGED SKILL: Upper Stab: damage has been increased from 240% to 300%, amount of monsters hit has been increased from 6 to 8, additional damage to monsters in the air has been increased from 70% to 80%
- UNCHANGED SKILL: Venom
- MOVED SKILL: Tornado Spin
Dual Blade (3)
- NEW SKILL: Shadow Evasion: Increase your dodge chance by 30%. If you dodge successfully, increase your attack by 15 and have a 100% chance to hit critical attacks for 1 second. (master level: 20) [requires mastery book at level 10]
- CHANGED SKILL: Advanced Dark Sight: additional damage when using an attack in Dark Sight has been increased from 10% to 20%
- CHANGED SKILL: Vital Steal: maximum health possible to regain has been increased from 15% to 20%
- CHANGED SKILL: Bloody Storm: master level has been increased from 10 to 20, damage has been increased from 225% to 265%, number of attacks has been increased from 2 to 3, increases Tornado Spin and Flying Assaulter’s damage by 20%
- CHANGED SKILL: Mirror Imaging: master level has been decreased from 30 to 20, duration has been increased from 180 seconds to 200 seconds
- CHANGED SKILL: Chains of Hell: damage has been increased from 85% to 105%, now has a 20% chance of stunning the enemy for 4 seconds, Dark Sight is not required to use this skill anymore
- UNCHANGED SKILL: Radical Darkness
- MOVED SKILL: Flying Assaulter
Dual Blade (4)
- NEW SKILL: Fatal Venom: Increases the effects of Venom. There is a 50% chance of inflicting a monster with Poison when attacking. Poisoned monsters will take 160% damage every second for 8 seconds. Poison can stack up to 3 times. (pre-requisite: 20 Venom) (master level: 10)
- NEW SKILL: Blade Expert: Passively increase your accuracy and evasion by 15%, your attack by 30, and your mastery by 70%. (pre-requisite: level 20 Blade Mastery) (master level: 30)
- CHANGED SKILL: Final Cut: HP consumption has been decreased from 20% to 10%, 1 second of invincibility is given after using this skill
- CHANGED SKILL: Blade Fury: damage has been decreased from 165% to 150%, amount of monsters hit has been increased from 6 to 8, number of attacks has been increased from 3 to 4, now ignores 20% of a monster’s defense, effect has been renewed
- CHANGED SKILL: Dummy Effect: HP has been increased from 12,000 to 20,000, now absorbs 20% of the damage you take while it is summoned
- CHANGED SKILL: Phantom Blow: damage has been increased from 105% to 200%, amount of a monster’s defense ignored has been increased from 20% to 30%
- CHANGED SKILL: Sharpness: minimum critical damage boost has been increased from 20% to 25%
- UNCHANGED SKILL: Thorns Effect
- UNCHANGED SKILL: Sudden Raid
- UNCHANGED SKILL: Maple Warrior
- UNCHANGED SKILL: Hero’s Will
- REMOVED SKILL: Monster Bomb
Thanks to Fiel of Southperry for skill icons and animations!