kMSt ver. 1.2.435 – Final Hero: Luminous!
The newest patch in Tespia has released the final hero, Luminous! This is a mage class and has a new weapon called the Shining Rod! This patch changes certain things about MapleStory!
EDIT: Ahhhh, finally done the post!
Portals have been changed!
All equipment’s secondary stat requirements has been removed, except for Empress equipment.
At certain levels, you will receive extra experience upon levelling up.
- Lv. 80, 90: 15% experience
- Lv. 81, 91: 15% experience
- Lv. 82, 92: 10% experience
- Lv. 83, 93: 10% experience
- Lv. 84, 94: 5% experience
- Lv. 85, 95: 5% experience
Except for Knights of Cygnus and Evan, all job’s third job advancements now occur at level 60 and all fourth job advancements occur at level 100. To account for this, many skills’ max levels have been adjusted. You can see them here.
Phantom skills were also changed a bit, I believe they got nerfed?
- Talent of Phantom Thief I/II/III/IV: there is now a 30 second cooldown in between changing skills
- Blanc Carte: damage has been decreased from 160% to 140%
- Coat of Arms: damage has been decreased from 225% to 200%
- Pray of Aria: damage boost has been decreased from 30% to 20%
- Tempest of Card: cooldown has been increased from 12 seconds to 18 seconds
- Ultimate Drive: damage has been decreased from 130% to 120%
- Twilight: damage has been decreased from 600% to 450%
- Noir Carte: damage has been decreased from 220% to 200%
Also, Captain skills received a small change.
- Rapid Fire: damage has been decreased from 330% to 300%
- Captain Dignity: explosion damage has been increased from 70% to 100%
The new hero job, Luminous has been added! Luminous’ first job advancement is at level 10, second at level 30, third at level 60, and fourth at level 100.
There are two default hair and eyes.
Luminous uses the Shining Rod and secondary weapon Orb.
It also has a really cool job advancement animation!
Luminous uses a dark/light skill system! When he uses too many light skills, his darkness takes over and increases the damage of his dark skills while decreasing the damage of his light skills. The opposite also happens (as seen in this picture, he’s used a lot of dark skills so the game is telling him to use light skills).
This means in order to do the most damage, you must keep switching between using light skills and dark skills, and you can’t spam one attack!
- Sunfire: Sunfire causes light based skills to do an extra 50% damage and heal 1% HP.
- Eclipse: Eclipse causes dark based skills to do an extra 50% damage and use no MP.
- Equilibrium: While in the Equilibrium state, for 7 seconds you gain 50% stance, all the damage that you take is reduced to 1, your cooldowns are ignored, all skills do 50% more damage, they cost 0 MP, and Light magic heals 1% of your HP. Equilibrium skills hit 100% of their damage.
- Permeate: Light passes through enemies, ignoring 10% of their defense. (LINK SKILL)
- Power of Light: Luminous has strong will and insight (instantly level 20) as well as intelligence (+20 INT), and is immune to the darkness state (decreased accuracy).
- Light Blink: Track monsters using light and teleport to them, if in town you will teleport to a random place.
- Twinkle Flash: [Light Skill] Arrows of light are quickly fired and penetrate up to 5 enemies for 280% damage. (max level: 20)
- Lightransforming: Move a certain distance using light, then conceal yourself, choose the direction using your arrow keys. Passively increase your speed by 20% and jump by 10%. (max level: 10)
- Ordinary Magic Guard: 85% of the damage you take will be taken out of your MP. (passive) (max level: 10)
- Extend Mana: For 180 seconds, increase your maximum MP by 25%. (max level: 20)
- Light Magic Enhancement: Your damage is increased by 5% when using light magic. (max level: 5)
- Sylphid Lancer: [Light Skill] A spear of light is summoned and does 115% damage 4 times to 6 enemies. (max level: 20)
- Inviolability: [Light Skill] A pillar of light is summoned and pushes enemies to the side while stunning them. (max level: 10)
- Void Pressure: [Dark Skill] The power of darkness is condensed and attacks 8 enemies for 168% damage as long as the skill key is held down. While holding down the skill key, you can move the orb left and right. (max level: 20)
- Bless of Darkness:When you have not been attacked for 5 seconds, summon a dark orb (up to 3). When you take damage, an orb will absorb 70% of the damage and disappear. For each orb summoned, your magic attack will be increased. (1 orb – 50% of 30 magic attack, 2 orbs – 80% of 30 magic attack, 3 orbs – 100% of 30 magic attack) (max level: 20)
- Magic Booster: For 180 seconds, the speed of your magic attacks is increased by 2 stages. (max level: 10)
- Spell Mastery: Increase your magic mastery by 50% and your magic attack by 10. (max level: 10)
- High Wisdom: Permanently increase your INT by 40. (max level: 5)
- Spectral Light: [Light Skill] Arrows of light are quickly shot at up to 8 enemies, dealing 121% damage 4 times as long as the skill key is held down. You can change the direction the arrows fire by pressing the left and right keys while holding down the skill key. (note: this skill can even shoot diagonally!) (max level: 20)
- Shine Redemption: [Light Skill] The power of lights heal allies for 500% of their HP while attacking up to 6 enemies for 180% damage. (max level: 20)
- Nox Spear: [Dark Skill] Chains of darkness will pierce up to 6 enemies, dealing 401% damage 2 times. (max level: (max level: 20)
- Death Scythe: [Equilibrium] Gods of death are summoned to your left and right, then rush together to attack up to 10 enemies, dealing 330% damage 4 times. There is a cooldown of 10 seconds. (max level: 20)
- Anti Magic Shell: You will be protected from three statuses. The cooldown of 300 seconds will begin once these three skills are used. Passively increase your elemental and status resistance by 40%. (max level: 10)
- Light Shadow Guard: For 180 seconds, increase your weapon and magic defense by 300 and your chance to ignore damage taken by 20%. (max level: 10)
- Photic Meditation: For 180 seconds, increase the magic attack of you and your party members by 40. (max level: 20)
- Life Tidal: If your HP is higher than your MP, increase your damage by 20%. If your HP is lower than your MP, increase your critical chance by 40%. (max level: 20)
- Light Reflection: [Light Skill] A powerful light wave is released to hit up to 8 enemies for 375% damage 4 times. Enemies hit reflect the wave. (think Chain Lightning) (max level: 30)
- Morning Starfall: [Dark Skill] A star of darkness is summoned to attack up to 8 enemies for 180% damage. The star pushes away your enemies then explodes to deal 370% damage. There is a cooldown of 5 seconds. (max level: 30)
- Apocalypse: [Dark Skill] A large abyss of darkness opens and hits 8 enemies for 390% damage. (max level: 30)
- Absolute Kill: [Equilibrium] Instantly kill up to two enemies. If this effect does not work on the enemy, inflict 333% damage 6 times with a 100% critical chance. There is a cooldown of 10 seconds. (max level: 30)
- Dark Crescendo: For 180 seconds, when you attack you’ll have an 80% chance to increase your damage by 1%, up to 30 times. (max level: 30)
- Darkness Sorcery: For a certain period of time, increase the amount of monster’s defense ignored and your critical chance by 30%. (max level: 30)
- Magic Mastery: Increase your magic mastery to 70%, magic attack by 30, and minimum critical damage by 15%. (max level: 30)
- Dark Light Mastery: Increase the duration time of Equilibrium’s buff by 5 seconds, the rate at which Sunfire and Eclipse states deplete is decreased. Passively increase the damage of Death Scythe by 50%. (max level: 5)
- Hero’s Will: You are cured from the seduce state. There is a cooldown of 360 seconds. (max level: 5)
BIG thanks to Fiel of Southperry for the skill icons and effects!
I uploaded a video of my third job Luminous’ skills as well as a small clip of the third job skills.
Here’s a video of me training in 4th job (as well as its skills). It’s actually a pretty fun job to play! P.S. Did you notice that he speaks when he uses skills?!