The second Cygnus Knights reorganization, for the Wind Breaker class (Wind Archer in GMS) has been released! The skills look really good… but I can’t help but feel shafted as a Bowmaster when I look at all of them… hopefully we get an Adventurer update soon.
Wind Breakers have been reorganized in the same way as Strikers before them. They have received a Link Skill, they can reach level 250, and their job advancements are at the same level as everyone else now (10, 30, 60, 100).
They receive 4 SP when advancing (except for 4th where they get 3). Knights of Cygnus do not require mastery books for their fourth job skills. The Noble Mind skill which increased the level of Empress’ Blessing has been changed to be levelled up when you reach level 125, 130, 135, 140, 145, and 150.
- Elemental Slash: Strike up to 3 enemies in front of you with a slash of unrefined elemental power dealing 130% damage.
- Journey Home: Borrow Shinsoo’s aura to return to the side of the Empress. There is a cooldown of 30 minutes.
- Elemental Harmony: Learn the harmony between the elements and increase your affinity for them, increasing your DEX by 1 for every 2 character levels.
- Elemental Expert: Your mastery over the elements decreases all your attacking skills’ elemental properties by 100%. This skill is unlocked after your fourth job advancement.
- Elemental Shift: Jump once again while in the air by pressing the jump key with an arrow key.
- Cygnus Blessing: The awakened Empress’ blessing protects you from enemies’ attacks, increasing your resistance to states and elements by 5% (10% for level 2). If other Cygnus jobs exist within your account, you can stack this Link Skill up to 5 times. If linked, this skill’s effects will be reduced to 2% (5% for level 2). (Link Skill)
- Breeze Arrow: Shoot up to 5 enemies in front of you with arrows using the power of the wind, dealing 120% damage 3 times. (max level: 20)
- Wind Walk: Borrow the power of the wind to move forward, ignoring collisions with monsters. As you move, it will be as if there was a platform below you. You can use Wind Walk while in the air. Passive effect: 35 speed, 15 jump, 20 maximum speed. (max level: 15)
- Element: Storm: Summon the green wind element to gain power, increasing your damage by 10% for 180 seconds. (max level: 10)
- Whisper of the Wind: Listen to the whisper of the wind, gaining ancient knowledge and a swift body, increasing your attack by 20, accuracy and avoid by 40, and range by 160. (max level: 20)
- Fairy Turn: Gently turn while dancing with the wind, pushing up to 6 enemies while dealing 195% damage 2 times. (max level: 20)
- Gust Shot: Shoot arrows quickly in front of you, hitting up to 6 enemies for 255% damage 2 times. (max level: 20)
- Bow Booster: The speed of your bow is increased by 2 stages for 200 seconds. (required skill: level 5 Bow Mastery) (max level: 10)
- Sylph’s Aid: With the help of the spirit of wind, gain knowledge in battle, giving you 20 attack, 10% critical rate, and causing your attacks to use up no arrows for 200 seconds. (max level: 10)
- Trifling Whim I: The spirit of wind appears around you on a whim, with a 30% chance of shooting up to 3 extra arrows dealing 170% damage when you attack enemies. There is a 5% chance of the damage being increased to 210%. (max level: 20)
- Bow Mastery: Your mastery over the bow is increased to 50%, and your accuracy is increased by 120. (max level: 20)
- Physical Training: Permanently increase your DEX and STR by 30. (max level: 10)
- Dance of Frozen Wind: Arrows that contain the cold chill of the wind attacking up to 6 enemies in front of you for 165% damage as long as the skill key is held down. Using the arrow keys while holding down this skill will move it, within 350 range. This skill cannot activate Trifling Whim or Storm Bringer. (max level: 20)
- Pinpoint Pierce: Shoot two arrows to pierce the exact same spot on 1 enemy, dealing 340% damage 2 times. If you attack the same enemy multiple times, it will gain a debuff that increases your damage to it by 20%. (max level: 20)
- Albatross: Borrow the power of the legendary archer Albatross, increasing your attack by 40, HP by 1500, critical chance by 20%, and attack speed by 1 stage for 200 seconds. (max level: 20)
- Emerald Flower: Summon a green flower with an special scent in front of you for 60 seconds with 20,000 HP, causing enemies that walk near it to be slowed and attracted to the flower. (max level: 10)
- Trifling Whim II: The spirit of wind uses greater power, giving a 40% chance to shoot up to 4 extra arrows dealing 215% damage when you attack enemies. There is a 10% chance of its damage being increased to 270%. (required skill: level 20 Trifling Whim I) (max level: 20)
- Featheriness: Your body becomes as light as a feather, reducing damage taken by 20% as well as increasing your resistance to states and elements by 10%. (max level: 20)
- Second Wind: Borrow the power of the wind to dodge an impossible situation, increasing your avoid rate by 30%, and your defense and magic defense by 1000. If you dodge an attack, you will gain 15 attack for 5 seconds. (max level: 20)
- Cygnus Knights: Receive the blessing of the awakened Empress, increasing the stats of all party members by 15% for 900 seconds. (max level: 30)
- Sky’s Song: Play the song of the wind to strike down up to 4 enemies, dealing 250% damage continously. However, the damage will be increased by 10% if you are hitting only one enemy. (max level: 30)
- Spiral Vortex: Spiraling arrows that follow the wind are shot at up to 8 enemies, dealing 380% damage 5 times while knocking them back. The arrows will continue to attack enemies with splash damage for a short period of time. (max level: 30)
- Wind Blessing: With the wind’s blessing, learn how to become one with the wind, increasing your DEX by 12%, accuracy by 30%, evasion rate by 30%, and HP by 20% for 180 seconds. (max level: 30)
- Sharp Eyes: Grants party members the ability to locate an enemy’s weak spot to deal fatal damage to that enemy, increasing their critical chance by 20% and maximum critical damage by 30% for 300 seconds. (max level: 30)
- Trifling Whim III: The spirit of wind uses even stronger attacks, giving a 50% chance to shoot up to 5 arrows dealing 255% damage when attacking There is a 15% chance to increase the damage to 330%. (required skill: level 20 Trifling Whim II) (max level: 20)
- Bow Expert: Your bow mastery is increased to 70%, your attack by 30, and your minimum critical damage by 15%. (required skill: level 10 Bow Mastery) (max level: 30)
- Emerald Dust: Emerald Flower is strengthened, becoming better in combat, increasing its HP by 40,000 and duration by 20 seconds, as well as decreasing the defense of monsters around it by 10% and reducing your damage taken by 20%. (required skill: level 10 Emerald Flower) (max level: 10)
- Albatross Maximum: The legendary archer Albatross’ strength is brought out within you, increasing Albatross’ effects. It will then increase your attack by 70, your damage by 30%, defense ignored by 15%, critical chance by 35%, resistance to states and elements by 15%, and your attack speed by 2 stages. (required skill: level 20 Albatross) (max level: 30)
- Trifling Whim – Reinforce: Trifling Whim’s damage is increased by 20%.
- Trifling Whim – Enhance: Trifling Whim’s chance to activate is increased by 10%.
- Trifling Whim – Double Chance: Trifling Whim gains the ability to hit a single monster 2 times.
- Spiral Vortex – Reinforce: Spiral Vortex’s damage is increased by 20%.
- Spiral Vortex – Extra Target: Spiral Vortex’s number of monsters hit is increased by 2.
- Spiral Vortex – Bonus Attack: Spiral Vortex’s number of hits is increased by 1.
- Sky’s Song – Reinforce: Sky’s Song’s damage is increased by 20%.
- Sky’s Song – Ignore Guard: Sky’s Song’s defense ignored is increased by 20%.
- Sky’s Song – Boss Killer: Sky’s Song’s damage to bosses is increased by 20%.
- Storm Bringer: Call the power of the storm to gain the ability to punish enemies, giving you a 30% chance to summon a giant arrow that deals 400% damage when you use an attack for 200 seconds. [required level: 150]
- Monsoon: Summon a monsoon that engulfs the world, dealing 400% damage 15 times to 15 enemies. Enemies hit will gain a debuff that deals 200% damage on them every second for 30 seconds. There is a cooldown of 90 seconds. [required level: 170]
- Glory of Guardians: The knights who swore to protect Empress Cygnus undergo a sense of honor, increasing their damage by 10% and maximum damage by 5,000,000 for 60 seconds. This effect only applies to Knights of Cygnus in the party. There is a cooldown of 120 seconds. [required level: 200]
Thanks to Fiel of Southperry for skill effects and animations!
The expansion to the Door to the Future has been revealed! “The village of warriors, Perion… I wish we could return to those peaceful days…” says Ayan (currently the NPCs have not had their images updated to be older). There were also monsters such as Transformed Stumps, Boars, Masks, Golems, and Stumpy in the data.
The Twilight of Perion will be added! Enter the Door to the Future and find Perion in the future, dominated by the Black Mage. A giant statue of the Black Mage is being built in the destroyed town of Perion, save the indigenous people who are being forced to work on it! This place is a level 190 to 195 area.
Three new pets, all based on the mascot of Veritas from the Xenon storyline, Luti, have been released~ I think their colours can also be changed using a dye coupon.
Oh yeah, remember to watch Community tonight!