kMSt ver. 1.2.403 – Nett’s Pyramid & Ghost Ship in the Sea Mist Reorganization!
In this patch, Nett’s Pyramid and Dual Raid: Ghost Ship in the Sea Mist were reorganized, with better prizes and of course, a daily limit! There’s also some really cool new things and some other updates as well! Check past the cut for them~
* Updated at September 22, 2011 @ 8:00pm EST with pictures of new monsters as well as a correction, losing LIFE is BAD! *
Let’s start with Nett’s Pyramid! Nett, the Pharaoh, has finally returned, with a new challenge for brave adventurers! To enter, you must have a party of 4 or more people. However, you can only enter this party quest 5 times a day. There are now 5 modes: Easy (recommended level 30~49), Normal (recommended level 50~69), Hard (recommended level 70~89), Hell (recommended level 90~119), and Chaos (recommended level 120+)!
Inside, the map is renewed, composed of 4 platforms with monster spawn portals on the right of each. There are arrows you can press UP on to move up or down. So basically, Nett’s Pyramid is now a defense game! If the monsters reach the left side of the map, your LIFE goes down.
You’ll also notice a new UI! Every time a new set of monsters is summoned, the WAVE will increase, it is the round number. At round 20, you will clear the party quest. LIFE refers to the amount of monsters in the WAVE that have reached the other side. If LIFE reaches 0, you fail. POINT is acquired by defeating monsters. You can spend your POINTs to buy buffs! Finally, SCORE increases when you buy buffs with your POINTs.
There are new monsters as well (hover over them for their names), such as the Pharaoh Mummy boss. The Pharaoh Yeti no longer causes MISSes, and is now a normal monster.
Here is a list of all the buffs you can buy! You can have a maximum of 6 buffs at a time. You can also double click a buff to sell it back for 80% of the points that you used.
- Bast’s Eye (50P): 10% total damage
- Sebek’s Eye (50P): 5% total damage, 10% chance to inflict Slow
- Nephthys’ Eye (100P): 30% total damage
- Neper’s Eye (80P): 15% total damage, 10% chance to inflict additional damage
- Ptah’s Eye (80P): 15% total damage, 10% chance to inflict fire DoT
- Atum’s Eye (300P): 100% total damage
- Nut’s Eye (150P): 50% total damage, 15% chance to inflict Slow
- Geb’s Eye (150P): 50% total damage, 10% chance to inflict Stun
- Hathor’s Eye (600P): 300% total damage
- Set’s Eye (450P): 150% total damage, 20% chance to inflict additional damage
- Maat’s Eye (450P): 150% total damage, 20% chance to inflict fire DoT
- Tefnut’s Eye (1000P): 1000% total damage
- Imhotep’s Eye (800P): 500% total damage, 30% chance to inflict additional damage
- Apis’ Eye (800P): 500% total damage, 30% chance to inflict fire DoT
- Anubis’ Eye (2500P): 2000% total damage
- Horus’ Eye (1500P): 1500% total damage, 30% chance to inflict Slow
- Isis’ Eye (1500P): 3000% total damage, 30% chance to inflict Stun
- Osiris’ Eye (4000P): 3000% total damage, attacking speed +1
- Amun’s Eye (4000P): 5000% total damage, 40% chance to inflict Slow
- Ra’s Eye (6000P): 10000% total damage, 30% chance to inflict Stun
And the new prizes are nice too. The level 40 belt is now gone, and two new items have replaced it. These items also have a set bonus! When you wear two of the following, you get 3 to all stats and 120 accuracy and avoid. When you wear all three, you get 5 attack and magic attack, 5 to all stats, and 200 defense and magic defense.
When you clear the Nett’s Pyramid, you get Nett’s Emeralds, which you can then trade in for prizes. Yup, no more bonus room!
- Immortal Pharaoh’s Belt (200 Nett’s Emeralds): level 80 req, 55 defense and magic defense, 1 attack, 2 magic attack, 3 slots (untradeable, can be traded once with the use of the Scissors of Karma)
- Immortal Pharaoh’s Shoes (250 Nett’s Emeralds): level 80 req, 2 to all stats, 40 defense and magic defense, 5 slots (untradeable)
- Immortal Pharaoh’s Ring (300 Nett’s Emeralds): level 80 req, 2 to all stats, 100 HP and MP (untradeable, time limited)
Dual Raid: Ghost Ship in the Sea Mist is now open to anyone level 90~150. Since it is a regular party quest now, it has the same 10 a day limit as every other party quest. I actually don’t know much about this PQ since I haven’t done it yet, and Norrington is very vague. It is basically the same I think, two parties racing to the boss stage through 5 stages.
The prizes were changed~ You can trade in Cape Pieces for them (I do not know where to get them from nor how much each item costs). When you wear both items, you get 5 attack and magic attack, 100 defense and magic defense, and 75 HP and MP.
- Captain’s Gloves: level 105 req, 6 to all stats, 25 HP, 45 defense and magic defense, 1 attack and magic attack, 5 slots (untradeable)
- Captain’s Cape: level 105 req, 4 to all stats, 80 HP and MP, 45 defense and magic defense, 7 slots (untradeable)
There’s also an AWESOME new event in kMS! It’s called Surprise Maple: 8 Days of Presents Parade! Every day from September 21 to 28, everyone gets free Cash items! You get 5 VIP Teleport Rocks along with:
- September 21: 7 day Teddy Hired Merchant
- September 22: 5 Minerva’s Owls (last 7 days)
- September 23: 5 Safety Charms (last 7 days)
- September 24: 5 Minerva’s Owls (last 7 days)
- September 25: 5 Safety Charms (last 7 days)
- September 26: 5 Minerva’s Owls (last 7 days)
- September 27: 5 Safety Charms (last 7 days)
- September 28: 7 day Teddy Hired Merchant
There is a new Event Card system, where as you complete events, you get a stamp on your card and can get special prizes once you have enough~ To check your Event Card, you can press the gift box icon on the Event Calendar. There’s a bunch of new events in Tespia, but I’ll cover those when they come to the real server~
In the Free Market, shops can now hold up to 6 customers (the potential outlines are also sorta messed up for now, haha)! And in the Cash Shop, you can now buy only specific items in a package, instead of having to buy the whole thing!
P.S. Meet the new Maple Admin~