First Love in Autumn Event!
The cool Autumn breeze brings about memories of one’s first love~ Even Cassandra wants to remember hers! Talk to Cassandra to find out what you need to do to help her~!
Hunt monsters to find clues as to the whereabouts of her first love! You have to collect 2o Faded Pictures, Faded Handkerchiefs, and Faded Pendants. Return them to Cassandra in order to receive experience and also…
a stamp on your journal! This event is another attendance check, meaning there’s prizes for each day you complete the quest! Here’s a list of prizes that you can get!
- 1 day: <Found my First Love> title
- 2 days: 20 Power Elixirs
- 3 days: Accessory for Stat Scroll 60% (choose 1)
- 4 days: Accessory for Attack/Magic Attack Scroll 15% (choose 1)
- 5 days: Accessory for Attack/Magic Attack Scroll 15% (choose 1, 2 of that scroll)
- 6 days: Chaos Scroll 60% (1)
- 7 days: Exciting First Love (face accessory, 3 to all stats, 50 defense and magic defense, 3 slots, can be traded through the account once through the use of the Share Name Tag)
- 8 days: Pink Bean Chair (lasts for 30 days)
Yep, the one prize I (and probably many people) actually wanted, expires. Why would they do that at all? How does that benefit them? I just don’t understand… and I’m also really sad.
There’s one other part to this event (yeah it’s only two quests, looking for some new content Nexon Korea!). Cassandra will give you a Love Tracker to hold for 30 minutes to try and locate her first love, and once you give her the Completed Love Tracker, she’ll reward you with experience and a buff!
As always, the buff’s stats depend on your level! At level 71+, the Excitement of a Sweet First Love buff will give you 40 attack and magic attack, 1500 HP, and 10 speed for 30 minutes.
P.S. I finally got my Diligent Mapler medal! That makes number 46~ If you haven’t seen it already, I updated the My Collections page about a week ago~