kMSt ver. 1.2.436 – Luminous Skill Changes & Tempest Advisory! JMS Exclusive Classes!
This patch was only a couple of skill changes for Luminous (and skill level changes for Dual Blade), and some minor things. However, it does confirm the summer update will be called Tempest! Also, a new mob for Guwaru has been added… does that mean he will finally make his appearance? A new Inkwell’s Secret Diary has been released, this time talking about the Tempest update and when it is coming!
Edit: New information has been released about JMS, confirming their exclusive classes~! Check the end of my post!
- Equilibrium (Beginner): Equilibrium state duration has been increased from 7 seconds to 10 seconds
- Power of Light (Beginner): A passive buff that provides additional MP upon leveling up has been added
- Ordinary Magic Guard (1st): A passive buff that increases defense and magic defense by 150 has been added
- Extend Mana (1st): MP boost has been increased from 25% to 30%
- Void Pressure (2nd): Range has been increased.
- Spectral Light (3rd): Angles at which you can attack have been adjusted.
- Shine Redemption (3rd): Healing effect has been increased from 500% to 800%.
- Life Tidal (3rd): Critical hit rate increase has been decreased from 40% to 30%.
- Light Reflection (4th): Damage has been decreased from 375% to 300%, when the beam splits its damage will be decreased.
- Apocalypse (4th): Damage has been decreased from 390% to 350% and number of hits has been increased from 6 to 7.
- Absolute Kill (4th): Attack speed has been increased.
- Darkness Sorcery (4th): Critical chance boost has been removed, now ignores 100% of an enemy’s elemental resistance (?), amount of monster’s defense ignored has been increased from 30% to 40%.
- Dark Light Mastery (4th): Equilibrium duration boost has been increased 5 seconds to 10 seconds.
And then Dual Blade’s skill levels were changed a bit.
- Venom: max level has been increased from 10 to 20
- Upper Stab: max level has been decreased from 20 to 10
- Shadow Evasion: max level has been increased from 10 to 20
- Advanced Dark Sight: max level has been decreased from 10 to 5
- Vital Steal: max level has been decreased from 10 to 5
Oh yeah, Dragon Warrior was released! Thanks to yangliweng for recording the tutorial. Well, at least it has a cool storyline to go with its copied skills! Hopefully Jett has one too!
However, in July, a terrible tempest is expected to arrive!
After the Tempest on July 5, Maple World’s 2012 summer’s bright light will continue to shine with the evil darkness defeated once again.
For now, Maple weather center.
Does this mean that this summer… the Black Mage will be defeated? Who else could the evil darkness be? I guess we’ll find out on July 5… or even sooner if they release it in Tespia first! This is really short notice though.
JMS will be receiving not one but two new classes, as well as a new area! Obviously, I don’t know Japanese, so I won’t really be able to cover these classes… but I know someone who does! If you guys are interested (as I am), you should follow ShiKage’s blog, which outlines everything that comes out in JMS!