kMS ver. 1.2.219 – Hot Hot Hot!
Today’s patch was supposed to be the Shining Star update, but they have postponed it to August 28, so this patch was just a ton of events (since it was really hard to get Summer Limited Coins before).
These Hot Hot Hot! events are actually… really really great, especially the Hot Time which I seriously am wondering is some sort of horrible error!
I’m actually not sure at all why this change was made but the level requirements for the different Star Force limits have been changed.
For example, before, level 95~109 equipment would have a limit of 8 stars (5 for Superior) but now these limits apply to level 95~107 equipment.
Some coin shops had their wares adjusted. The Monster Life Coin Shop has removed Eyes of Fire but added Scroll Traces. The Cross Hunter Shop has removed all Cross Hunter equipment scrolls and replaced them with Scroll Traces.
Some bosses have been adjusted. They wanted to remove the requirement for users to have to remember when they cleared a boss so they would know when they could do it again, and also changed some limits based on challenge levels.
- Easy Magnus‘ limit has been changed from twice per week to once per day
- Normal Magnus’ limit now resets at midnight instead of 24 hours after you kill him
- Hard Magnus’ limit now resets on Thursday instead of 7 days after you kill him
- Pink Bean’s limit has been changed from twice per day to once per day, the quest to receive the Chaos Marble has been changed to reset at midnight instead of 24 hours after you receive it
- Horntail and Chaos Horntail’s seduce duration has been decreased
- You can now change channels in Zakum’s Altar without being teleported back a few maps
Kritias has received some changes. If you didn’t already know, Kritias has two sets of maps, one before you complete the quests (all level 180~190) and one after (level 180~210).
Now, monsters in the quest set have had their experience lowered and Elite Monsters and Bosses will no longer spawn in these maps, but the quest experience has been raised.
There were some slight changes in skills’ prerequisites.
- Combo Fenrir: required skill has been decreased from level 10 Combo Smash to level 1
- Combo Judgement: required skill has been decreased from level 10 Combo Fenrir to 1
- Combo Tempest: required skill has been decreased from level 10 Combo Judgement to level 1
- Combo Barrier: required skill has been decreased from level 10 Combo Drain to level 1
- Pinpoint Rocket 1st Enhancement: required skill has been decreased from level 4 Pinpoint Rocket to level 1
- Pinpoint Rocket 2nd Enhancement: required skill has been decreased from level 4 Pinpoint Rocket 1st Enhancement to level 1
- Pinpoint Rocket 3rd Enhancement: required skill has been decreased from level 4 Pinpoint Rocket 2nd Enhancement to level 1
Let’s start with events! The first is the Hot Day event which lasts until August 27. This event is actually takes place on a bunch of different days.
Each weekend (Saturday and Sunday), there will be 2x experience from 1pm-2pm, 3pm-4pm, and 5pm-6pm. There will also be a Fever Time from 1pm-7pm. Each Monday, Wednesday and Friday, there will be 2x experience from 4pm-5pm, 6pm-7pm, and 8pm-9pm as wel as Fever Time from 4pm-10pm.
Fever Time is when the success rates of Scroll Trace upgrades are enhanced! 15% turns into 25%, 30% turns into 45%, and 70% turns into 95%!
Next is the Coordi Item 50% Sale event which runs until August 28!
And like the name states, almost 800 items in the Cash Shop under the Coordi section (all equipment) will be 50% off!
It doesn’t include some items (like Transparent ones I believe) though, so check for the Sale mark!
The Summer Limited Ice Boxes have had their rewards upgraded, opening one will give you 1~5 Scroll Traces and one of the above items.
The Summer Limited Coin Shop has been updated! A few new items have been added and the shop’s limits have been reset.
- Excited Manwha Chair (150 coins)
- Very Good Manwha Chair (150 coins)
- Magazine Cover Model Message Chair (150 coins)
- Hero of the News Message Chair (150 coins)
- Arkarium’s Storytime Chair (150 coins)
- Magic of Pink Bean (150 coins)
- Zakum’s Lord Chair (150 coins)
- It’s Me Chair (150 coins)
- Baseball with Orca (150 coins)
- Tropical Vacation Message Chair (100 coins)
- Summer Limit Chair Box (20 coins)
- Free Advancement Coin (100 coins) [limit of 2]
- 12 Slot Herb Bag (50 coins) [limit of 1]
- 12 Slot Ore Bag (50 coins) [limit of 1]
- Pink Coin Purse (50 coins) [limit of 1]
- 8 Slot Chair Bag (50 coins) [limit of 1]
- 100 Scroll Traces (20 coins)
- 60% Innocent Scroll (80 coins) [limit of 1]
- 10% Clean Slate Scroll (45 coins) [limit of 3]
- Special Additional Potential Stamp (65 coins) [limit of 3]
- Gold Potential Stamp (45 coins) [limit of 3]
- 100% Golden Hammer (45 coins) [limit of 1]
- 50% Epic Potential Scroll (45 coins) [limit of 3]
- 50% Positive Chaos Scroll (20 coins) [limit of 5]
- Miraculous Positive Chaos Scroll (35 coins) [limit of 3]
- Enhanced Flame of Reincarnation (45 coins) [limit of 3]
- Eternal Flame of Reincarnation (55 coins) [limit of 1]
- Damage Skin Storage Scroll (70 coins) [expires in 30 days, limit of 1]
- Base Damage Skin (10 coins)
- Sweet Tradition Damage Skin (150 coins) [account tradeable]
- Impactive Damage Skin (150 coins) [account tradeable]
- Snow Blossom Damage Skin (150 coins) [account tradeable]
- Monotone Damage Skin (120 coins) [account tradeable]
- Pendant of the Spirit (30 coins) [expires in 10 days, limit of 1]
- SP Reset Scroll (100 coins) [limit of 1]
- AP Reset Scroll (100 coins) [limit of 1]
- Maple Teleport Rock (10 coins) [limit of 1 per day]
- Adventure Critical Ring (200 HP and MP, 3 attack and magic attack, 12% critical chance, 1% minimum critical damage, untradeable) (250 coins) [limit of 1]
Season 2 of the Hot Summer Limited Attendance Check will begin tomorrow and end on August 27. Defeat 300 monsters per day in order to get prizes!
- 1 day: 10 Power Elixirs
- 2 days: Special Medal of Honor (gives 10,000 Honor)
- 3 days: 60% Chaos Scroll
- 4 days: 200 Scroll Traces
- 5 days: 50% Golden Hammer
- 6 days: 4 Slot Storage Expansion Coupon
- 7 days: 10% Clean Slate Scroll
- 8 days: 500 Scroll Traces
- 9 days: Artisan’s Cube
- 10 days: Eternal Flame of Reincarnation
- 11 days: 200 Scroll Traces
- 12 days: 50 Summer Limit Coins
- 13 days: 500 Scroll Traces
- 14 days: 2 Special Medals of Honor
Another new event is the Hot Week Hot Welcome event! It runs until August 27 and is geared towards new players and players who have not logged in since July 1. These players can log on the MapleStory homepage to collect a free Special Value Pack and 5000 Mileage!
- 10 1.5x Experience Coupons (expires on September 30)
- Blood Ring (expires in 7 days)
- Blood’s Proof (expires in 7 days)
- Character Slot Coupon
- Teleport World Map (expires in 7 days)
- 10 Safety Charms (expires in 30 days)
- 5 Cat Salesman Nero (expires in 30 days)
- Petite Lang Package (pet expires in 90 days)
Wow I want that Character Slot Coupon… Nexon pls.
And now, here’s the Hot Hot Hot! Hot Time event which I was talking about previously, it will take place on August 16 at 2:30 PM. Be logged in to receive a gift box with great items! Overcome the hot summer with a Hot Time!
I think this Hot Time is probably the best one ever, it gives so many items and they’re all great and everything is awesome!
- Petite General Pet Box (when opened, receive one random Petite General pet which lasts 90 days)
- Meso Lucky Bag (open it for 500k ~ 10 billion mesos!)
- 100% Epic Potential Scroll (expires in 7 days)
- Character Slot Coupon (expires in 7 days)
- 100 Summer Limit Coins
- 2000 Scroll Traces
- 2014 Summer Hair Coupon (expires in 7 days)
Yes you read it right, all of these items from one Hot Time! I’m awestruck.
The 2014 Summer Hair Coupon allows you to choose one of 5 hairstyle coupons to receive.