kMS ver. 1.2.232 – Creation 12: Development – The SEED R!
The second patch of the Development part of the Creation 12 update has been released, including updates to The SEED R, Xerxes of Chryse party quest, and game system changes. There are even some SEED changes that weren’t in Tespia!
The SEED R has been reorganized! A bunch of things have been changed to make it more appealing for users to complete~
First of all, the level requirement has been increased from level 100 to 140. If you already have completed the introduction quest however, you can continue to participate.
The default Hazy Stone timer has been increased from 5 minutes to 10 minutes, but the Mounted Hazy Stone’s time additions have been decreased. In most situations, users will gain more play time inside the tower.
The 2nd and 23rd Floors have been swapped, due to many users saying the 2nd floor was too difficult.
Monsters on the 3rd Floor will drop more Turtle Eggs. If the Adventurer you gave Eggs to loses, you can talk to them to get them back.
The number of correct platforms needed to pass the 9th Floor has been decreased from 11 to 8.
The 14th Floor will now give you 99 bullets and 3 minutes to kill all the monsters. After completing the stage, your Hazy Stone time will be decreased based on the number of bullets used.
On the 36th Floor, the password has been changed from 12 monsters to 8 monsters.
On the 42nd Floor, Finley will now be summoned a little later.
On the 49th Floor, you can now change the question given to you once.
On the 50th Floor, Dorothy’s HP has been decreased by 20%. In addition, her infinite flames have been changed to do more damage and she will now summon meteorites constantly.
The SEED R now has rankings! These rankings reset weekly, at 12AM on Monday. Users ranked 1~30 will also receive special Emblems with strong potential options to use for the next week.
- The SEED Expert Emblem: 15 all stats, 3 attack and magic attack [30% boss damage, 30% defense ignore, 9% total damage]
- The SEED Master Emblem: 15 all stats, 5 attack and magic attack [40% defense ignore, 40% boss damage, 30% boss damage]
- The SEED Legend Emblem: 20 all stats, 5 attack and magic attack [40% defense ignore, 30% defense ignore, 12% attack]
I’m not sure which ranks specifically but I think 1st place will get the Legend emblem, 2nd~10th will get the Master emblem, and 11th~30th will get the Expert Emblem?
After clearing the SEED R, in addition to existing prizes, you’ll also now get The SEED Medals of Honor based on the number of floors you conquered, which give 100 Honor each.
The Alicia’s Ring Boxes will no longer give consumable items, and the chance to receive rare items has been increased.
Glinda’s shop now sells Broken Box Pieces, The SEED Question Ring Boxes, and Scroll Traces. When you combine 10 Broken Ring Pieces, you can now get highest level rings.
The SEED Question Ring Box gives a ring with random potential options that expires in 3~7 days.
On April 2, a new party quest called Xerxes of Chryse will open! Help Michaella find her cute pet goat Xerxes.
Xerxes of Chryse is available for users level 75 to 120, and can be completed in a party of 1~4 people. It can be completed up to 10 times per day.
At the beginning, you’ll have to sneak into Chryse.
If you come across a monster, you won’t be able to use your regular skills. Press NPC Chat to use a special skill and defeat them.
You’ll also have to climb a lot of vines. Chryse is a floating city after all!
In some places, the vines have fallen off, so collect them from the ground and climb up to the next stage.
Now that you’ve gotten in, they’ll send monsters after you! You’ll also gain a new skill, Rope Connect, which can be activated with NPC Chat. It lets you to grapple to platforms above you.
There’s actually 9 stages of monsters, but you don’t have to fight any! You can just wait out the 9 stages and automatically move on. However, this area gives bonus experience when you’re in a party, so it can be worth it to train here.
The next stage is the Colosseum Tower, where you must use your Rope Connect skill to climb up to the top of the colosseum.
The final stage is the battle against Xerxes himself! Sometimes, he’ll use a skill that summons weapons from the sides of the screen, use Rope Connect to dodge them!
There’s also a bonus stage, where you must use Rope Connect to collect Xerxes’ Core Pieces. More Core Pieces will spawn based on the number of party members.
You can trade in these Core Pieces to Michaella for some accessories. They can be traded with the Karma Scissors.
- Michael’s New Glasses: 3 all stats, 300 accuracy, 5 slots [80 Xerxes’ Core Pieces]
- Michaella’s New Glasses: 2 all stats, 2 attack and magic attack, 200 accuracy, 5 slots [150 Xerxes’ Core Pieces]
From April 2 to April 22, completing Xerxes of Chryse will give 50% bonus experience!
Mu Lung Dojo’s ranking system now has job rankings. The job rankings will show the top 9 players of your job. There are no rankings for Beginners, Warriors, Archers, Magicians, Rogues, Pirates, Noblesses, or Citizens.
The 1st place user of the ‘total rankings’ will receive Hero’s Gloves, while the 1st place user of each job ranking will receive Mu Gong’s Gloves, and the 2nd and 3rd place users of each job ranking will receive So Gong’s Gloves. All other users will no longer receive prizes.
Mu Lung gloves now expire at midnight on Mondays.
The Rune system has been reorganized.
- Runes will now spawn in maps without monsters.
- Their respawn time has been reduced.
- A notification will appear on the screen when a Rune spawns.
- The duration of Rune buffs has been increased from 2 minutes to 3 minutes.
- Runes will now show information on their effects when you go nearby.
The Elite Boss system has been reorganized.
- Rare Treasure Box items have been added.
- Users who hit the Elite Boss at least once will receive a Rare Treasure Box, and users who deal the most damage may receive more as additional compensation (up to a maximum of 3).
- Rare Treasure Boxes can only be obtained if you are within 30 levels below and 40 levels above the Elite Boss.
- Rare Treasure Boxes can no longer be obtained from the Bonus Stage.
- 20 Rare Treasure Boxes can be opened at most per day per account.
- ‘Plague’ and ‘Commandeering’ Elite Boss monsters have had effects added to show their skills in advance
- ‘Plague’ and ‘Commandeering’ Elite Boss skills have been combined to prevent redundancy.
- ‘Reflecting’ Elite Monsters have had an effect added that can be seen when the skill is activated immediately.
- The number of skills an Elite Boss can have has been decreased from 3 to 2.
The ability to toggle Soul Weapon effects has been added.
- An ON/OFF button has been added to the Soul Weapon UI.
- When the button is ON, the effect will be visible to you and other users but if it is OFF, it will disappear.
Pink Bean (both Normal and Chaos Mode) now have a death count of 5 deaths per person, without loss of experience.