KMS ver. 1.2.252 – Heroes of Maple: Black World!
The fifth patch of Heroes of Maple, titled Black World, has been released! It includes Act 3 of the blockbuster as well as changes to Absolabs equipment and many Korean New Year events!
Here’s the world selection screen for this patch.
Blockbuster – Heroes of Maple
Heroes of Maple <Act 3 – Unfamiliar World> has been added.
- <Heroes of Maple> is a new blockbuster content which shows the story of the six Heroes and the Black Mage’s commander Damien. In this act, the heroes use Abraxas to go to the modern world of Seoul to look for the Transcendent Stone.
- You will receive various rewards based on your choices in the story.
- Level 33 and higher characters can participate but it is recommended for users level 120 and higher. You can enter by using the icon on the left side of your screen or through the Dimensional Mirror.
- You can play the Heroes of Maple Acts in any order. After clearing an Act, you can reset it to play it again. However, you can only reset them once per week.
Heroes of Maple related rewards have been added.
- You will receive experience and Honor for each Act you complete. (However, repeated plays will have adjusted values).
- For each Act you complete, you will receive 1 of the following chairs:
- Heroes Cube Chair – Aran [Act 1]
- Heroes Cube Chair – EunWol [Act 1.5]
- Heroes Cube Chair – Phantom [Act 2]
- Heroes Cube Chair – Mercedes [Act 3]
- Heroes Cube Chair – Luminous [Act 4]
- After clearing all of the Acts 1 time, you’ll receive the following item:
- The One Called a Hero title (3 all stats, 3 attack and magic attack, 200 HP and MP)
- After clearing all of the Acts 2 times, you’ll receive the following items:
- Heroes Cube Chair – Evan
- Heroes of Heroes title (4 all stats, 4 attack and magic attack, 200 HP and MP)
- When you clear an Act more than 2 times, you’ll receive a box which gives one of the following personality trait boosting items:
- Hero Catcher Kit
- Mercedes’ Lip Gloss
- Aran’s Energy Drink
- Phantom’s Hand Cream
- Luminous’ Hairspray
- Evan’s Potatoes
- EunWol’s Espresso
- Hero Catcher Kit
- While playing through Act 3, if you achieve certain conditions you’ll receive the following medals:
- Master of Disguise (complete Act 3 without making a single mistake while in disguise)
- Mission Possible (complete Act 3 without activating a single breaker while navigating through the lasers as Luminous)
The Heroes of Maple event will give additional rewards until certain dates.
- For clearing Act 3 by February 24, you will receive Cash items based on the Transcendent Stone:
- Heroes Transcendent Stone Snapback (permanent Cash hat)
- Heroes Transcendent Stone Chat Bubble Ring (permanent Cash ring)
- Heroes Transcendent Stone Nametag Ring (permanent Cash Ring)
- For every Act you clear by March 16, you will receive increasingly powerful Heroes Rings. You cannot wear them together.
- Heroes Ring (1 all stats, 1 attack and magic attack, 10 HP and MP) [Act 1]
- Heroes Shine Ring (3 all stats, 3 attack and magic attack, 20 HP and MP) [Act 2]
- Heroes Mighty Ring (7 all stats, 5 attack and magic attack, 50 HP and MP) [Act 3]
- Heroes Precious Ring (15 all stats, 7 attack and magic attack, 100 HP and MP) [Act 4]
As you may know from watching the ending of Act 2, Act 3 will be taking place in Seoul. And that means that our Heroes will have to go undercover! Here’s Mercedes‘ outfit.
Phantom looking spiffy as always. Although I’m not sure why his illustrations have brown hair while his NPC has blonde…
Luminous obviously has to be wearing black and white.
Luminous gets affected by the power of the Transcendent Stone, because technically he is half of one!
Evan will be staying onboard Abraxas this time, so his illustrations all look like they’re on a screen or something.
Speaking of which, Abraxas is going to be shot down?!
Finally, Damien appears! And is that the Transcendent Stone? Luminous, Mercedes, and Phantom will use their strongest attacks to try and defeat him (they actually do all use like 3-4 skills each on him at the same time, this is just a single frame!).
Here’s a video that will play sometime during the Act. Luminous vs. Phantom!
Here’s the entire Act! They have to infiltrate the Cosmic Museum where they are researching the Infinitasium (a.k.a. the Transcendent Stone).
The difficulty of acquiring level 160 Absolabs equipment has been changed.
- The number of Absolabs Coins required to trade in for an Absolabs weapon has been decreased from 6 to 5.
- The number of Basic Energy Cores (A) required to trade in for 1 Absolabs Coin has been decreased from 50 to 30.
- The number of Advanced Energy Cores (S) dropped by Normal Suu has been increased.
The Star Force enhancement formula for equipment with a required level of 160 or higher has been changed.
- The 16th and higher stars’ attack, magic attack, and stats added have been increased.
- Existing equipment with 16 stars or more will have their attack, magic attack, and stats adjusted accordingly.
The following changes have been made to God of Control.
- Stages 31~40 have been added.
- Stage 10’s platform movement range has been changed.
- Stage 14’s difficulty has been changed.
- Stage 23’s goals have been changed.
- Stage 29’s difficulty has been lowered, the previous difficulty has now become Stage 39.
- Stage 30’s difficulty has been lowered, the previous difficulty has now become Stage 40.
- After clearing a stage, you can now use <Challenge Mode> where the timer will be reset any time you hit a trap, in order to meet the remaining challenges.
You can now use the following areas in your character and guild names.
- Kerning City
- Lith Harbour
- El Nath
- Aqua Road
- Korean Folk Town
- Omega Sector
- Mu Lung
- Herb Town
An error where some Demon characters could not receive their Emblem has been fixed.
Equipment will no longer show the stat ‘increases PvP attack’ because it is no longer in use.
In the Cash Shop, there are special items being sold until February 14, to celebrate the New Year!
The first two are the New Year Shiny Black Cube Pack (30 Black Cubes, 10 Tuesday’s Enhancement Boxes, and 1 30% Unique Potential Scroll) for 49,500 Cash and the New Year Shiny Red Cube Pack (30 Red Cubes, 5 Tuesday’s Enhancement Boxes, and 1 100% Epic Potential Scroll) for 27,000 Cash.
You can also buy the New Year Shiny Hat Box for 900 Cash, which randomly gives one of six hats.
The Mysterious Mix Dye Coupon costs 3,900 Cash and lets you customize your hair colour by mixing two others.
The new Monkey Banana package will be sold until February 17.
The Choice Hair Coupon‘s hairs have been updated.
The Choice Face Coupon’s faces have been updated as well.
Finally, a new set of adorable Petite pets has been released, Damien and his prisoners! They will be sold until February 24.
You can buy all 3 pets together along with 20 free Diamond Candies in the Damien and His Prisoners Package for 21,900 Cash.
You can also buy Petite Damien, Petite Alicia, and Petite Lilin separately for 9,900 Cash each, which includes their equipment and 6 Diamond Candies.
I animated all of them! I love that Lilin has penguins to cover her up hahaha.
Heroes Burning Project
Season 3 of the Heroes Burning Project has begun and will run until February 3! I won’t go over it in detail because its basically the same as other Burning Projects. You can choose one Burning character per world (cannot be a Zero character or in Reboot world).
This character will level up 2 extra times for each level up, receive the Black set upon reaching level 100 and receive a 5 hour Snail pet upon creation.
God of Control Ranking
The God of Control Ranking event has begun and will run until February 24.
During this event, whenever you clear a stage in God of Control, your stars and record time will be recorded by Iron Rabbit in the rankings. Your stars/clear times from before this event started will not be applied.
Rankings will be based on the highest sum of stars and the fastest clear times. After the event is over, the top 1000 users will receive prizes!
- 1st ~ 50th: mechanical keyboard
- 51st ~ 100th: 10,000 Maple Points
- 1st ~ 1000th: Forest of Guts Damage Skin
Rice Cake Soup Coin Shop
The Rice Cake Soup Coin Shop has been opened and will remain open until March 1. Collect Rice Cake Soup Coins from the Korean New Year events and spend them here for special items.
- Special Additional Potential Stamp (30 coins) [limit of 3]
- Eternal Flame of Reincarnation (165 coins) [limit of 3]
- Strong Flame of Reincarnation (90 coins) [limit of 5]
- 10% Clean Slate Scroll (35 coins) [limit of 5]
- 60% Miraculous Positive Chaos Scroll (110 coins) [limit of 3]
- 50% Positive Chaos Scroll (70 coins) [limit of 3]
- Gold Potential Stamp (45 coins) [limit of 7]
- 60% Innocent Scroll (55 coins) [limit of 3]
- 50% Epic Potential Scroll (80 coins) [limit of 3]
- 50% Gold Hammer (55 coins) [limit of 3]
- Craftsman’s Cube (70 coins) [limit of 3]
- Calligraphy Damage Skin (200 coins)
- Explosion Damage Skin (200 coins)
- Snowing Damage Skin (200 coins)
- Miho Damage Skin (200 coins)
- Donut Damage Skin (200 coins)
- Random Damage Skin Box (80 coins)
- Lots of Money Chair (500 coins)
- Abraxas Chair (250 coins)
- Swallowed World Tree Chair (150 coins)
- Special Medal of Honor (80 coins) [limit of 3]
- 4 Slot Expansion Coupon (110 coins) [limit of 3]
- Damage Skin Slot Expansion Coupon (110 coins) [limit of 4]
- Mastery Book 20 (5 coins) [limit of 5]
- Mastery Book 30 (10 coins) [limit of 5]
- Jewel Craft Ring (10 coins)
- Mysterious Jewel Box (10 coins) [limit of 15 per day]
The Random Damage Skin Box randomly gives you one of 12 Damage Skins!
- Antique Gold Damage Skin
- Sheet Music Damage Skin
- Couple Army Damage Skin
- Halloween Damage Skin
- Orange Mushroom Damage Skin
- Shining Sun Damage Skin
- Digitalize Damage Skin
- Snow Blossom Damage Skin
- Keyboard warrior Damage Skin
- Reminiscence Damage Skin
- Crown Damage Skin
- Monotone Damage Skin
The Lots of Money Chair is pretty special, and is a must for people who want to show off their stacks of money.
When you sit in this chair, you have to choose the maximum amount of mesos you’re willing to pay (at least 500 mesos). Why you might ask? Because every 2 seconds you sit on it, you have to pay 500 mesos!
At the top, it will show the total cumulative amount of mesos you’ve spent to sit on this chair. Once you have paid 999,999,999 mesos total, you will no longer have to pay to sit on the chair.
Here’s what the Swallowed World Tree Chair and Abraxas Chair look like.
Note that you can now buy 1 Rice Cake Soup Coin in the Heroes Coin Shop for 5 Heroes Coins. You can buy up to 30 of these per day.
Returning Jewel Craft Ring
The Jewel Craft Ring event has returned and will run until February 24! The Jewel Craft system has been reorganized.
Jewel Crafting can be performed by talking to the Magic Mortar in various towns. You can pay mesos to combine a Jewel and a Jewel Craft Ring to create a Jewel Ring. You can now pay mesos to combine two Jewels of the same rank to (have a chance to) receive one of a higher rank.
The chances of a combination succeeding has been greatly increased.
You can purchase Jewel Craft Rings and Mysterious Jewel Boxes in the Rice Cake Soup Coin Shop.
- The Mysterious Jewel Box can give a C~A rank Jewel.
- There is one type of Jewel for each stat, and they have 4 ranks (C/B/A/S).
You can pay 20 million mesos to combine 4 S Rank Jewel Rings (regardless of type) to create an SS Rank Master Jewel Ring (30 all stats, 3000 HP and MP, 20 attack and magic attack, level 120). This ring cannot be scrolled or enhanced, but it can receive potential.
Korean New Year’s Greetings
The Korean New Year’s Greetings event has begun and will run until February 24.
An icon will appear beside your character’s name, based on the year your account was created.
- Ancestor: 9+ years
- Elderly: 7~8 years
- Father/Mother: 5~6 years (based on your gender)
- Uncle/Aunt: 3~4 years (based on your gender)
- Kid: 0~2 years
You can right click other characters and click the ‘Give festive greetings’ button to ask to say hello. If they have a different icon than you, you’ll gain 100 Family Points. If they have the same icon as you, you’ll gain 50 Family Points. You’ll also gain 20 Family Points whenever someone greets you.
You can only greet 1 character from others’ Maple IDs. You can only greet people 10 times per day, but you can receive an unlimited number of greetings per day.
If you can get 1,000 FP in one day, you’ll receive 10 Rice Cake Soup Coins. If you can get 200 more FP in the same day, you’ll receive 10 more Rice Cake Soup Coins.
If you can get 10,000 FP cumulatively over the course of the event, you’ll receive the Moon Bunny Damage Skin.
Korean New Year Rice Cake Soup
The Korean New Year Rice Cake Soup event has begun and will run until February 24. Help Chef Tangyoon make some delicious Rice Cake Soup!
Defeat monsters around your level and collect 3 types of ingredients: Rice Cakes, Egg Garnishes, and Meat Garnishes. Once you’re done, take them back and he’ll give you a 2016 Rice Cake Soup. You can use it to gain experience and 2 Rice Cake Soup Coins.
You can complete this quest 15 times per day per character, and you can use 50 Rice Cake Soups per day per character. The counter is reset at midnight every day.
Korean New Year Bingo and OX Game
The Korean New Year Bingo and OX Game event has begun and will run until February 24.
Every day from 7am to 10pm, at the start of the hour, you’ll be invited to participate in the Bingo for All event. At least 10 people are required to start.
Wait for Gemdi to call out the numbers and see if you can get a Bingo! The first 30 people to win will go on the rankings per stage and there are 3 stages.
Based on the rankings from all 3 stages, you’ll receive coins!
- 1st: 30 Rice Cake Soup Coins
- 2nd~5th: 20 Rice Cake Soup Coins
- 6th~10th: 10 Rice Cake Soup Coins
- 11th~30th: 6 Rice Cake Soup Coins
- 31st~100th: 3 Rice Cake Soup Coins
Every day from 7am to 10pm, at XX:30, you’ll be invited to participate in the OX Quiz for All event. At least 10 people are required to start.
Gemdi has 20 true or false questions for you to answer. For each one, move to the side of the map that has either the O if it’s true or the X if it’s false. As soon as you get one wrong, you’re out!
Based on how many questions you were able to get right before losing, you’ll receive coins!
- 19-20 correct answers: 20 Rice Cake Soup Coins
- 17-18 correct answers: 18 Rice Cake Soup Coins
- 15-16 correct answers: 16 Rice Cake Soup Coins
- 13-14 correct answers: 14 Rice Cake Soup Coins
- 11-12 correct answers: 12 Rice Cake Soup Coins
- 9-10 correct answers: 10 Rice Cake Soup Coins
- 7-8 correct answers: 8 Rice Cake Soup Coins
- 5-6 correct answers: 6 Rice Cake Soup Coins
- 3-4 correct answers: 5 Rice Cake Soup Coins
- 1-2 correct answers: 4 Rice Cake Soup Coins
You can participate up to 3 times per day (combined limit for both games).
Korean New Year 2x Experience X Scroll Trace Fever Time
To celebrate the Korean New Year, there will be events held throughout February.
Every Saturday and Sunday (and February 8, 9, 10, and March 1), there will be 2x experience from 1pm~3pm and 7pm~9pm.
Every Sunday, there will be Fever Time for 24 hours.
Luminous Breakthrough Growth Support
The Luminous Breakthrough Growth Support event has begun and will run until February 24.
All newly created Luminous will receive a 7 day Demon Dia pet, 7 day Pendant of the Spirit, 7 day Travelling Salesman, 7 day Travelling Storage, 5 7-day Safety Charms and 300 White Potions and Mana Elixirs.
Existing Luminous will receive a 7 day Blood Ring, a 7 day Teleport World Map, and 500 Scroll Traces.
Both newly created and existing Luminous will receive the following prizes if they do their advancements during this event:
- 2nd Job
- 3 30 Minute 2x Experience Coupons
- 100 Scroll Traces
- Level 30 Equipment Box
- 7-day Teleport World Map
- Lania’s Ring (tradeable through the account once) [3 all stats, 3 attack and magic attack]
- 300 Unagi and Pure Water
- 3rd Job
- 3 30 Minute 2x Experience Coupons
- 500 Scroll Traces
- Level 60 Equipment Box
- Luminous Hero’s Feather (tradeable through the account once) [10 all stats, 150 HP and MP, 10 INT and 5 magic attack if you are a 3rd job or higher Luminous]
- 300 Reindeer Milk and Sunset Dew
- 50 Heroes Coins (tradeable through the account)
- 4th Job
- 3 30 Minute 2x Experience Coupons
- 1000 Scroll Traces
- Legendary Secret Box (gives full Black set)
- Mysterious Meso Bag
- 2 Mastery Book 20
- Mastery Book 30
- 300 Reindeer Milk and Sunset Dew
- 100 Heroes Coins (tradeable through the account)
Spiegelmann’s Expedition Train: Nihal Desert’s Trade King
Spiegelmann’s Expedition has been extended until February 24. You can see more information about it in my last post.
Spiegella has 3 new missions. If you complete them, you’ll receive Rice Cake Soup Coins. Previous missions have been removed.
- In 2016: collect 2016 coins in one expedition (50 Rice Cake Soup Coins)
- Being Generous: have 30 items stolen from your porters (100 Rice Cake Soup Coins)
- Become Rich: save 3 million coins (150 Rice Cake Soup Coins)
A new limit of 20 million mesos can be acquired per world per day.
Happy Maple Valentine for Everyone
The Happy Maple Valentine for Everyone event will take place on February 14.
Everyone who logs in on that day will receive Coco’s Gift Box. You can open it to receive 100 Rice Cake Soup Coins and the Candy Damage Skin. You can only receive the box once per world but it is account tradeable.