KMS ver. 1.2.251 – Heroes of Maple: Desert’s Harmony!
The fourth patch of the Heroes of Maple update, Desert’s Harmony, has been released! This patch contains Act 2 of the blockbuster, the new God of Control content, as well as some useful new systems for changing names and storing Damage Skins.
Here’s the world selection screen for this patch.
Heroes of Maple
Heroes of Maple <Act 2 – Abraxas> has been added.
- <Heroes of Maple> is a new blockbuster content which shows the story of the six Heroes and the Black Mage’s commander Damien. In this act, Evan joins forces with Mercedes, Phantom, and Luminous to find the desert’s giant ruins of Abraxas.
- You will receive various rewards based on your choices in the story.
- Level 33 and higher characters can participate but it is recommended for users level 120 and higher. You can enter by using the icon on the left side of your screen or through the Dimensional Mirror.
- You can play the Heroes of Maple Acts in any order. After clearing an Act, you can reset it to play it again. However, you can only reset them once per week.
Heroes of Maple related rewards have been added.
- You will receive experience and Honor for each Act you complete. (However, repeated plays will have adjusted values).
- For each Act you complete, you will receive 1 of the following chairs:
- Heroes Cube Chair – Aran [Act 1]
- Heroes Cube Chair – EunWol [Act 1.5]
- Heroes Cube Chair – Phantom [Act 2]
- Heroes Cube Chair – Mercedes [Act 3]
- Heroes Cube Chair – Luminous [Act 4]
- After clearing all of the Acts 1 time, you’ll receive the following item:
- The One Called a Hero title (3 all stats, 3 attack and magic attack, 200 HP and MP)
- After clearing all of the Acts 2 times, you’ll receive the following items:
- Heroes Cube Chair – Evan
- Heroes of Heroes title (4 all stats, 4 attack and magic attack, 200 HP and MP)
- When you clear an Act more than 2 times, you’ll receive a box which gives one of the following personality trait boosting items:
- Hero Catcher Kit
- Mercedes’ Lip Gloss
- Aran’s Energy Drink
- Phantom’s Hand Cream
- Luminous’ Hairspray
- Evan’s Potatoes
- EunWol’s Espresso
- Hero Catcher Kit
- While playing through Act 2, if you achieve certain conditions you’ll receive the following medals:
- Hi-yah! Jar Breaker (destroy all the jars in Act 2)
- Don’t Block my Way (defeat the gatekeeper in Act 2 3 or more times)
- The One Who Found the Answer (answer the question correctly on the 3rd try)
The Heroes of Maple event will give additional rewards until certain dates.
- For clearing Act 2 by February 3, you will receive Cash items based on Damien:
- Heroes Damien Snapback (permanent Cash hat)
- Heroes Damien Chat Bubble Ring (permanent Cash ring)
- Heroes Damien Nametag Ring (permanent Cash Ring)
- For every Act you clear by March 16, you will receive increasingly powerful Heroes Rings. You cannot wear them together.
- Heroes Ring (1 all stats, 1 attack and magic attack, 10 HP and MP) [Act 1]
- Heroes Shine Ring (3 all stats, 3 attack and magic attack, 20 HP and MP) [Act 2]
- Heroes Mighty Ring (7 all stats, 5 attack and magic attack, 50 HP and MP) [Act 3]
- Heroes Precious Ring (15 all stats, 7 attack and magic attack, 100 HP and MP) [Act 4]
Near the end of the act, Demian’s demon army will attack, this time riding controlled wolves.
In the final parts of this act, Demian will confront Arkarium, who shows him that Demon and Demian’s mother is still in his possession.
A few new illustrations for the Heroes were added (EunWol with tears of joy, because a certain Dragon Master remembers his sacrifice) in addition to special animations where Mercedes performs an acrobatic flip off of Sylvidia, Phantom appears in the flurry of cards, and Luminous teleports in.
… and Evan gets caught in a booby trap.
Finally, here are some new monsters, and the guardian of the ruins, Capus.
Here’s the full act! Sorry for any volume issues, for some reason the BGM got like 10x louder in-game whenever any voice overs began automatically..
God of Control
God of Control is a new type of content that challenges the limits of your control through various stages. With high speed dashes and more control over your jumps, you can have a fun, unique experience. Conquer all 30 stages and become a God of Control!
- To Play ‘God of Control’
- Users level 33+ can participate in God of Control.
- After completing the God of Control! quest, you can enter through the Dimensional Mirror.
- You can challenge God of Control 99 times per day.
- ‘God of Control’ Basic Controls
- You can press the ← or → arrow keys twice to use a high speed dash.
- While jumping, you can press ← or → to control your character. Certain stages will give you more free control.
- You can press the ↑ arrow key when jumping to jump higher than regular.
- ‘God of Control’ Basic Rules
- The stage will be cleared once you reach the goal portal.
- You will be given a ranking of 1/2/3 stars based on your clear time.
- You can stay inside a stage for up to 10 minutes, after which you will automatically exit.
- Other characters in stages will appear as translucent.
- ‘God of Control’ Quests
- The following quests have been added.
- God of Control!
- God of Control Bronze One Star Challenge! [medal gives 1 all stats and 1 attack/magic attack]
- God of Control Bronze Two Star Challenge! [medal gives 3 all stats and 3 attack/magic attack]
- God of Control Bronze Three Star Challenge! [medal gives 5 all stats and 5 attack/magic attack]
- Shine, 30 Stars! [rewards you with Heroes Coins]
- Shine, 60 Stars! [rewards you with Heroes Coins]
- Shine, 90 Stars! [rewards you with Heroes Coins]
- The following quests have been added.
As you complete stages, your best times will be recorded and you will be able to see your rank (stars).
I completed the first seven stages (the many fading transitions are me trying to keep the video time down haha) and I gave up on the eighth, screw tiny platforms! It’s actually pretty challenging and really frustrating at times.
Character Name Change
The Character Name Change system has been added.
- Instead of existing character name change events which would only take effect after patches, a new character name change system has been added which takes effect after relogging.
- You can change your character’s name through Mister Newname in every town.
- By talking to him and choosing the ‘Change character name’ option, you can change your character name. After choosing your desired character and character name, you can re-login and play your renamed character instantly.
- You can change a character’s name 1 time per week.
- To change your name, you will need to pay 15,000 Maple Points or use a Character Name Change Coupon.
- Precautions to take before changing your characters’ names are:
- You cannot change your name to one that is already taken or one that includes blocked words.
- After changing your name, items you created before will not have the creator’s name changed.
- Your name in the Guild Skill weather effect will not be changed.
- Your name on wedding invitations will not be changed.
- Your name on rankings shown by NPCs will not be changed.
For example, I talked to Mister Newname in Mechanical Grave and…
Voila! Instant name change!
Zero character creation has been reopened. However, you must have another character in that world that is level 100 or higher.
Elite Monsters will now appear in certain Aqua Road maps.
- Penguin Playground
- Hidden Village
- Fish Shelter
- Shipwreck Grave
Elite Monsters will now appear in Mushroom Castle.
Knights of Cygnus, Mikhail, and Kinesis will now receive level 60 and 100 Emblems upon advancing to 3rd and 4th job. Zero can now buy a level 100 Emblem using 500 Timic Coins.
- (Lev. 60) Silver Cygnus Emblem
- (Lev. 100) Gold Cygnus Emblem
- (Lev. 60) Silver Kinesis Emblem
- (Lev. 100) Gold Kinesis Emblem
- (Lev. 100) Eternal Time Emblem
The Damage Skin Storage system has been added.
- You can now store multiple Damage Skins in the character info window.
- You can expand the number of slots up to 10 using a Damage Skin Storage Slot Expansion Coupon.
- You can continue to use Damage Skin Storage Scrolls separately.
An error where there were missing Gauntlet Revolver and ESP Limiter recipes has been fixed.
The Maple Talk service has ended. Other chatting systems are still available.
- Explosion Move: the height of the jump when this skill is used with the ↑ arrow key has been increased
- Revolving Cannon Mastery: the range of the extra attack when you have at least 1 Cylinder Gauge slot filled will now match the range of the attack you are currently using
- Ducking: 70% avoid boost while using this skill has been changed to a 90% avoid boost for 1.5 seconds after using this skill
- Sway: 70% avoid boost while using this skill has been changed to a 90%avoid boost for 1.5 seconds after using this skill
- Flash Move: damage has been increased from 390% to 500%
- Super Endurance: in addition to existing effects, Super Endurance will now also heal 50% of your maximum HP when used
- Revolving Bunker: an error where boss monsters would not be binded has been fixed, cooldown has been increased from 120 seconds to 150 seconds
- Hurricane Mixer: damage has been increased from 500% to 700%, last hit’s damage has been increased from 1000% to 2100%, last hit’s damage cap is now 99,999,999, range has been increased, an error where the last hit would cause the client to shut down has been fixed
- Advanced Charge Mastery: in addition to existing effects, Advanced Charge Mastery now reduces your damage taken by 15%
The items which you can buy (with Nexon Cash) that count towards your MVP purchase amount has been expanded.
- Slot expansion items
- Random box items (ex. ㅎㅎ Face Accessory Box)
- Gifted items
- Items with gifting functions (ex. Star Friendship Ring)
The 2nd Heroes pets will be sold from December 31 to January 20! They feature Petite Lumi, Petite Mer, and Petite EunWol! So cute!
You can buy all three as one package for 21,900 Cash, including 20 free Hero’s Provisions.
You can also buy them separately for 9,900 Cash each, including their equips (Luminous’ Halo, Mercedes’ Halo, EunWol’s Halo) and some Hero’s Provisions.
Spiegelmann’s Expedition: Nihal Desert’s Trade King
The Spiegelmann’s Expedition: Nihal Desert’s Trade King event has begun and will run until February 4.
Spiegelmann’s expedition train has a new destination: the Nihal Desert. You can participate once per day. When you enter Spiegelmann’s train, you’ll receive 50 coins.
In the train, you can talk to Colossus Hasar, a millionaire, in order to hire up to 5 porters (who can carry goods for you) and upgrade your wagon to move faster through the desert.
Your goal will be to buy and sell various goods to other merchants in the Nihal Desert Free Trade Area to make as much profit as possible! You can check the world map to see where they are located and what they are selling.
Each merchant will have different inventories. You can either buy the goods they are selling, or sell your goods to them if they want them. Every 5 minutes, the types and prices of goods will change.
You can only hold a certain combined weight, based on your wagon and if you have any hired porters.
You can trade in the coins that you collect to Spiegelmann for various rewards.
- Heroes Coin (1 per 100 coins, limit of 100 per day)
- Mesos (1 million mesos per 100 coins, limit of 5 million mesos per trade)
- Millionaire’s Aura (buff) [30 all stats, 20 attack/magic attack, 10% boss damage/defense ignore, 2000 HP/MP for 10 minutes] (1 per 500 coins, limit of 10 per day)
- Ridings (Turtle riding, Ostrich riding, Camel riding)
Spiegella also has a few missions for you to complete. For each one that you complete, you’ll receive a 50 Heroes Coins Voucher which is account tradeable.
- Basics of Business: collect and give Spiegella a gift of 100 coins
- Desert’s Ship Camel: upgrade your wagon to a camel
- Strange Porter: hire the nondescript, hidden porter
- Brilliant Diamond: find and give Spiegella a gift of 5 Brilliant Diamonds
- Hidden Oasis: find the hidden oasis and drink the water 10 times
Let’s Go! World Leap
The Let’s Go! World Leap event has begun and will run until January 20. Just like before, you can instantly move from one world to another by talking to Isaga. But there are some conditions:
- You can only move characters that were level 33 or higher before this patch (Zero characters must have completed chapter 2).
- Each character can only move worlds once, you can move up to 6 characters per world.
- Reboot World characters cannot move worlds. Burning Project (season 2) characters cannot move to any worlds that have a Burning character.
- Characters who have reached level 100 and had the Burning effect disappear cannot move worlds.
- You do not need a free character slot in the world you wish to move to. However, if the world already has 40 characters, you cannot move to that world until you delete a character.
- If there is a free character slot in the world you wish to move to, your moved character will take up that slot.
- After choosing your world, you cannot cancel a world move so choose carefully.
Heroes Coin Shop (Season 2)
The Heroes Coin Shop & Heroes Box event has been extended to February 24.
You can get coins from Heroes Boxes by hunting monsters, the Phantom Growth Support event, the Spiegelmann’s Expedition event, and the Blaster Charge Support event.
The purchase limits of all scrolls and the Mysterious Anvil have been reset. New items have been added as well. Reboot World characters cannot purchase the Onyx Ring “Complete” Voucher or any Onyx Stones but they can purchase the Reboot Onyx Ring “Complete” Voucher instead.
- Special Additional Potential Stamp (limit of 3) [30 coins]
- Eternal Flame of Reincarnation (limit of 3) [150 coins]
- Strong Flame of Reincarnation (limit of 5) [80 coins]
- 10% Clean Slate Scroll (limit of 5) [30 coins]
- 60% Miraculous Chaos Scroll (limit of 3) [100 coins]
- 50% Positive Chaos Scroll (limit of 3) [70 coins]
- Gold Potential Stamp (limit of 7) [40 coins]
- 60% Innocent Scroll (limit of 3) [50 coins]
- 50% Epic Potential Scroll (limit of 3) [70 coins]
- 50% Gold Hammer (limit of 3) [50 coins]
- Strange Cube (limit of 5 per day) [20 coins]
- Craftsman Cube (limit of 3) [70 coins]
- AP Reset Scroll (limit of 1) [50 coins]
- SP Reset Scroll (limit of 1) [50 coins]
- 8 Slot Recipe Bag (limit of 1) [160 coins]
- 8 Slot Soul Bag (limit of 1) [160 coins]
- 8 Slot Production Material Bag (limit of 1) [160 coins]
- 4 Slot Title Wallet (limit of 1) [80 coins]
- 10 Slot Chair Bag (limit of 1) [200 coins]
- Pink Coin Purse (limit of 1) [160 coins]
- 12 Slot Herb Bag (limit of 1) [160 coins]
- 12 Slot Ore Bag (limit of 1) [160 coins]
- 2x Experience Coupon (limit of 1 per day) [30 coins]
- Mastery Book 20 (limit of 5) [5 coins]
- Mastery Book 30 (limit of 5) [10 coins]
- Evan Emoticon [100 coins]
- Heroes of Maple OST Player (expires in 5 days) [5 coins]
- Free Advancement Coin (limit of 1, account tradeable) [300 coins]
- Base Damage Skin [10 coins]
- Mysterious Anvil Voucher (limit of 3) [60 coins]
- Past Armor & Accessory Box (limit of 10 per day) [10 coins] – randomly receive Rose Earrings, Maple Scarf, Maple Earrings, White Work Gloves, Pan Lid, or Scuba Diving Suit (30 days)
- Past Weapon Box (limit of 10 per day) [10 coins] – randomly receive Wooden Baseball Bat, Aluminum Baseball Bat, Maple Umbrella, Red Whip, Frozen Tuna, or Maple 1500 Day Flag
- Snowboard Box (limit of 10 per day) [10 coins] – randomly receive Sky Snowboard, Aqua Snowboard, Silver Snowboard, Golden Snowboard, Dark Snowboard, or Blood Snowboard
- Past Hat Box (limit of 10 per day) [10 coins] – randomly receive Blue Bamboo Hat, Green Bamboo Hat, Brown Bamboo Hat, Chief Stan’s Hat, or Maple Hat
- Past Cape Box (limit of 20 per day) [10 coins] – randomly receive Old Raggedy Cape, Icarus Cape, Maple Cape, Pretty Pink Bean Balloon (30 days), Fluffy Smile Pink (30 days), or Fluffy Snowman Balloon (30 days)
- Special Medal of Honor (limit of 3) [80 coins]
- Snow Pepe Chair [150 coins]
- Hibernation Chair [150 coins]
- Damage Skin Storage 1 Slot Expansion Coupon (limit of 4) [100 coins]
- 4 Slot Expansion Coupon (limit of 3) [100 coins]
- Character Name Change Coupon (limit of 1) [400 coins]
- Neon Shine Damage Skin (100 coins)
- Icecube Damage Skin (100 coins)
- Monster Park REBORN Discount Entry Ticket (limit of 1 per day, account tradeable) [20 coins]
- Polo and Prito Entry Entry Ticket (limit of 1 per day) [20 coins]
- Onyx Ring “Complete” Voucher (limit of 1, regular worlds only, tradeable through the acccount) [500 coins] – lets you choose one of six Onyx Ring “Complete”
- Reboot Onyx Ring “Complete” Voucher (limit of 1, Reboot world only) [1500 coins] – lets you choose one of six Reboot Onyx Ring “Complete”
- Strong STR Onyx Stone [100 coins]
- Strong DEX Onyx Stone [100 coins]
- Strong INT Onyx Stone [100 coins]
- Strong LUK Onyx Stone [100 coins]
- Strong HP Onyx Stone [100 coins]
- Strong Balanced Onyx Stone [100 coins]
- Wise STR Onyx Stone [100 coins]
- Wise DEX Onyx Stone [100 coins]
- Wise INT Onyx Stone [100 coins]
- Wise LUK Onyx Stone [100 coins]
- Wise HP Onyx Stone [100 coins]
- Wise Balanced Onyx Stone [100 coins]
When hunting monsters around your level, sometimes they’ll drop the Heroes Box which can be opened for various items.
- Powerful Flame of Reincarnation
- Miraculous Chaos Scroll
- 50% Epic Potential Scroll
- Gold Potential Stamp
- 10 Heroes Coins Coupon
- 60% Chaos Scroll
- 10% Clean Slate Scroll
- Heroes Coin
- Advanced Giant Potion
- Giant Potion
- 10~100 Scroll Traces
- 5 Reindeer Milk
- 5 Sunset Dew
- Personality trait items
- Elite Boss Transformation Potions
- Winter Medal of Honor
- 7 Day Yeti Riding Coupon
- Snowflake Damage Skin
You can only get 60 Heroes Coins and 2,000 Scroll Traces per day from the boxes.
Phantom Breakthrough Growth Support
The Phantom Breakthrough Growth Support event has begun and will run until February 3.
All newly created Phantoms will receive a 7 day Persian Cat pet, 7 day Pendant of the Spirit, 7 day Travelling Salesman, 7 day Travelling Storage, 5 7-day Safety Charms and 300 White Potions and Mana Elixirs.
Existing Phantoms will receive a 7 day Blood Ring, a 7 day Teleport World Map, and 500 Scroll Traces.
Both newly created and existing Phantoms will receive the following prizes if they do their advancements during this event:
- 2nd Job
- 3 30 Minute 2x Experience Coupons
- 100 Scroll Traces
- Level 30 Equipment Box
- 7-day Teleport World Map
- Aria’s Ring (tradeable through the account once) [3 all stats, 3 attack and magic attack]
- 300 Unagi and Pure Water
- 3rd Job
- 3 30 Minute 2x Experience Coupons
- 500 Scroll Traces
- Level 60 Equipment Box
- Phantom Hero’s Feather (tradeable through the account once) [10 all stats, 150 HP and MP, 10 LUK and 5 attack if you are a 3rd job or higher Phantom]
- 300 Reindeer Milk and Sunset Dew
- 50 Heroes Coins (tradeable through the account)
- 4th Job
- 3 30 Minute 2x Experience Coupons
- 1000 Scroll Traces
- Legendary Secret Box (gives full Black set)
- Mysterious Meso Bag
- 2 Mastery Book 20
- Mastery Book 30
- 300 Reindeer Milk and Sunset Dew
- 100 Heroes Coins (tradeable through the account)
Heroes Burning Project (Season 2)
Season 2 of the Heroes Burning Project has begun and will run until February 3! I won’t go over it in detail because its basically the same as other Burning Projects. You can choose one Burning character per world (cannot be a Zero character or in Reboot world).
This character will level up 2 extra times for each level up, receive the Black set upon reaching level 100 and receive a 5 hour Snail pet upon creation.