KMST ver. 1.2.029 – New Boss Damien!
A new test server patch has been released, with the new boss Damien! Along with that comes a new area for users level 190 and higher.
Corrupted World Tree
A new area called the Corrupted World Tree has been added.
- Characters level 190 and higher can enter.
- The Corrupted World Tree area is set after the end of the Heroes of Maple blockbuster’s Final Act.
- Characters level 190 and higher can accept the quest [Corrupted World Tree] to be moved to the area.
- You can also access the Corrupted World Tree through a portal in Sleepywood’s Humid Swamp map.
New maps have been added.
- Abandoned Camp
- Road to the Bottom of the Trunk
- Lower Left Trunk
- Lower Trunk Crossroads
- Lower Right Trunk
- Middle Left Trunk 1
- Middle Left Trunk 2
- Middle Left Trunk 3
- Middle Trunk Crossroads
- Middle Right Trunk 1
- Middle Right Trunk 2
- Middle Right Trunk 3
- *** Left Trunk 1
- *** Left Trunk 2
- Road to the Top of the Trunk
- *** Right Trunk 1
- *** Right Trunk 2
- Upper Left Trunk
- Upper Trunk Crossroads
- Upper Right Trunk
- Road to the World Tree Summit
New monsters have been added.
- Infected Sap (Lv. 210)
- Tainted Sap (Lv. 212)
- Corrupt Demon Soldier (Lv. 218)
- Corrupt Demon Enhanced Soldier (Lv. 220)
- Corrupt Demon Axe Soldier (Lv. 220)
- Corrupt Demon Enhanced Axe Soldier (Lv. 222)
- Corrupt Demon Shield Soldier (Lv. 226)
- Corrupt Demon Enhanced Shield Soldier (Lv. 228)
- Corrupt Demon Wolf Rider (Lv. 228)
- Corrupt Demon Enhanced Wolf Rider (Lv. 230)
- Corrupt Demon Eagle Rider (Lv. 230)
New quests have been added.
- [Corrupted World Tree] Those Who have Left and Those Remaining
- [Daily] Lower Corrupted World Tree Purification
- [Daily] Middle Corrupted World Tree Purification
- [Daily] Upper Corrupted World Tree Purification
Through daily quests and by defeating Damien, you can collect Soul Stones. You can trade these in to Quartermaster Saccharo to get Stigma Coins.
He will give you 1 Stigma Coin for 30 Faint Stigma’s Soul Stones and 1 Stigma Coin for 1 Twisted Stigma’s Soul Stone.
You can spend Stigma Coins at the shop maintained by the Supply Soldier Salio. You can buy the items below:
- Absolabs Lucky Item Scroll [5 Stigma Coins]
- Absolabs weapons [5 Stigma Coins]
- Absolabs hat [2 Stigma Coins]
- Absolabs suit [2 Stigma Coins]
- Absolabs shoulder [2 Stigma Coins]
The new boss Damien has been added. Damien has a Normal mode and Hard mode.
- You can challenge him through the Corrupted World Tree area or by using the Boss Matching system.
- In the test server, requirements to enter have been decreased. Characters level 140 or higher can enter, in a party of 1 to 6 people. In the official server, daily entrance limits and weekly clear limits will be added.
Here’s some screenshots of me fighting Damien. I think he has two other phases after this.
Here’s a short video of some of the attacks he has in his first phase.
Thanks to 스페랑카 on Naver for the animations below!
Damien’s first phase has ??? HP with 300% PDR. Throughout the fight, his sword will fly across the map, hitting you. It can also lock on to your position and fly straight towards it.
He has three 1HKO attacks: the sword will stick itself into the ground and pulse every few seconds, the smoke markers on the ground that explode after a few seconds, and the fireballs he shoots downwards.
He has one special attack, one that looks like Demon Avenger’s Bloody Imprison. If it hits you, you have to complete a DDR-type minigame where you have to enter all the arrow keys correctly or else you will be binded for a short period of time (during which you cannot move, attack, or use any potions).
In the top right of the screen, you’ll see a UI with 7 crystals, it is used for the Stigma curse. It says “Next stigma will be created in: XX seconds”. Every 30 seconds, a stigma will appear and you’ll see a number above yourself (1/7). If it reaches 7, you will instantly die and Damien will become stronger.
But you’ll also notice that sometimes, the World Tree’s Altar appears. If you stand on top of it and use the Offering’s Stigma skill without getting hit for a short period of time, you can remove all Stigma stacks on yourself.
Damien’s second phase has 120,000,000,000 HP with 300% PDR. I haven’t actually fought this yet but it looks super cool!
PHASE 3 (?)
There’s one more Damien mob in the data, it has 210,000,000 HP with 1000% PDR (which is nuts). So I think this one is just maybe a final death animation or maybe you have to do something specific to kill him in this form.
The following monsters will now spawn more frequently.
- Manon (Manon’s Forest)
- Griffey (Griffey’s Forest)
- Dodo (Road to Memories 5)
- Lilynouch (Road to Regret 5)
- Lyka (Road to Oblivion 5)
When you input an item which has no more upgrade slots available into the Enhancement UI, you will now be taken automatically to the Star Force Enhancement tab (instead of the Scroll Trace tab).
The following monsters will now spawn in Mechanical Grave.
- Flying Red
- Flying Blue
- Flying Yellow
- Flying Green
New items have been added to various sellers.
- Cross Hunter Secret Hideout
- Antique Root Belt (Lv. 150) [500 Cross Coins]
- Helisium Downtown Black Market
- Antique Root Gloves (Lv. 150) [30 Yggdrasil Rune Stones/2 Chaos Yggdrasil Rune Stones]
- Mastery Book 20 [4 Yggdrasil Rune Stones]
- Mastery Book 30 [6 Yggdrasil Rune Stones]
- Root Abyss Giant Root
- Antique Root Boots (Lv. 150) [150 Shadow Merchant Coins/3 Magnus Coins]
- Mastery Book 20
- Mastery Book 30
The Antique Root items are new level 150 equipment, but they do not have any set effects.
- Antique Root Belt (7 all stats, 100 HP and MP, 3 slots, tradeable until equipped)
- Antique Root Gloves (12 all stats, 300 HP, 3 attack and magic attack, 6 slots, tradeable until equipped)
- Antique Root Boots (12 all stats, 1 attack and magic attack, 5 speed, 6 slots, tradeable until equipped)