KMST ver. 1.2.034 – More Small Changes
Again, another small test server patch has been released. This one includes some more additions to the Soul Collector book and some optimization.
I guess we really aren’t going to get any information about the summer update until the Hi-Five showcase on the 26th…
New bosses have been added to Murmur’s Soul Collector.
- Von Bon
- Bloody Queen
“Cook-kum! Kum! Kum! Kum!” (Hidden)
“Aswan? It was a sacrifice for my eternal youth.”
“Let’s apply some red potion?” (Hidden)
“I’m the shaman of time, Von Bon.”
“Ugh… this clock is complicated.” (Hidden)
“Do you want to come to my tea party?”
“The ingredients in a hot dog? Something… in between a sesame bun. Maybe I’ll have a little taste?” (Hidden)
“Oh, I’ve found new, cute guests.”
“Zzz zzz… being beautiful makes me sleepy.” (Hidden)
“You have ignored my warning and returned… There will be no more mercy!”
“These lava hot springs under the altar are the best!” (Hidden)
Uncompleted Sudden Missions will now only decrease your daily limit if you have begun to complete them. (e.g. if you afk and receive some Sudden Missions and they time out, you won’t have your daily limit decreased anymore).
The time it takes to enter maps has been decreased.
The data loading speed before logging into a character has been increased, allowing faster access to Maple World.
The skill effect transparency setting has been changed to not affect certain skills.
- Important ‘install’ skills during party play will no longer become transparent.
- Other Evan players’ Mir will become translucent instead of transparent while using Dragon skills.
The following SEED related bugs have been fixed:
- An error where you would sometimes not be teleported to the starting point after falling on the 4th floor has been fixed.
- An error where certain Aura skills applied on the 14th floor has been fixed.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- An error where Shadower’s Assassinate and Demon Avenger’s Exceed skills would sometimes not consume MP or HP when hitting monsters has been fixed.
- An error where Angelic Burster’s Pink Scud would not move smoothly has been fixed.
- An error where skills with cooldowns would not have cooldown reduction effects apply properly after having their cooldowns reset has been fixed.
The Golden Hammer can now be used on the following (previously disallowed) items:
- Horntail Pendant
- Chaos Horntail Pendant
- Mystic Horntail Pendant