KMST ver. 1.2.040 – Kerning Tower & Spring Project!
A new patch has been released to the test server, including the return of Kerning Square (renamed to Kerning Tower), a TON of QoL updates, and Hard Von Leon!
The new theme dungeon Kerning Tower has been added.
- On the stage of the high-rise shopping center Kerning Tower, producer Blake’s new challenge unfolds.
- Users level 145 or higher can receive an invitation to Kerning Tower from the Kerning City Subway Worker Jake.
- Help the changed producer Blake announce his new song, and create memories at Kerning Tower.
New maps have been added.
- Kerning Tower Lobby
- Blake’s Office
- Rehearsal Room
- Sky Garden
- Underground 1st Floor Electronics Store <1>
- Underground 1st Floor Electronics Store <2>
- 2nd Floor Cafe <1>
- 2nd Floor Cafe <2>
- 3rd Floor Fancy Shop <1>
- 3rd Floor Fancy Shop <2>
- 4th Floor Record Store <1>
- 4th Floor Record Store <2>
- 5th Floor Cosmetics Store <1>
- 5th Floor Cosmetics Store <2>
- 6th Floor Hair Shop <1>
- 6th Floor Hair Shop <2>
- Kerning Square Lobby
- 7th Floor 8th Floor Area A
New quests have been added.
- Kerning Tower Open
- Kerning Tower’s Lower Floor
- Kerning Square’s Superstar
- Irresistible Delightful Melody
- Be the Casting Manager Please!
- Casting Manager Activities Begin!
- Rewarded with Good Music
- Speaker Cables Required
- Star’s Gemstone Discovered <1>
- Gather Drink Materials
- … Casting, Failure!?
- Star’s Gemstone Discovered <2>
- Please Take Care of the Scattered Notes
- Runaway Train, Peri!?
- Star’s Gemstone Discovered <3>
- Find a Tape Recorder
- Ame’s Heart
- Star’s Gemstone Discovered <4>
- Who is the Writer of this Song?
- Find Dia
- Star’s Gemstone Discovered <5>
- Catch the Debut Broadcast
- Prepare for a Perfect Debut
- Makeup Artist Negotiations
- Hair Artist Negotiations
- The Day of the Debut
- The Rock Spirit in the Guitar
- Brilliant Debut
- Jackpot Enterprises Co-President?!
New items have been added.
- Equip: Medal <Jackpot Enterprises Co-President> (Lv. 150)
- Use: Unknown Owner’s Recorder
- Use: Kerning Tower Open Celebration Package
- Etc: Warm Support
- Etc: Speaker Wire
- Etc: Drink Capsule
- Etc: Note’s Sheet
- Etc: Ami’s Recorder
- Etc: High-End Cosmetics
- Etc: High-End Pharma
- Etc: Blake’s New Album
New monsters have been added.
- Greatest Oldies (Lv. 145)
- Latest Hits Compilation (Lv. 145)
- Latest Speaker (Lv. 146)
- Soda-Flavoured Jelly Juice (Lv. 147)
- Grape-Flavoured Jelly Juice (Lv. 148)
- Steaming Coffee Machine (Lv. 149)
- Green Note (Lv. 150)
- Blue Note (Lv. 151)
- Yellow Headphones (Lv. 152)
- Red Headphones (Lv. 153)
- Wild Makeup (Lv. 154)
- Wild Dresser (Lv. 155)
- Annoyed Hair Roller (Lv. 155)
- Annoyed Hair Dryer (Lv. 155)
- Rock Spirit (Lv. 155)
New NPCs have been added.
- Office TV
- Rehearsal Room’s Guitar
Spring! Spring! Project!
Based on requests from users on the Voice of Mapler! page on the MapleStory website, more things have been added to the Spring! Spring! Project!
The kinds of potions that regular monsters drop will now scale based on the monster’s level.
Potential Stamps, Additional Potential Stamps, and Golden Hammers will now allow you to click the equipment you want to use them on after double clicking them, just like Cube items.
If you complete content from the Maple Tutorial and receive a stamp, you can now use the Maple Tutorial to teleport to that content regardless of your level.
Monsters’ buff and debuff icons will now be displayed all at once.
The maximum distance before a pet will teleport to you has been increased. In addition, the speed at which pets move towards items when picking them up has been increased greatly.
All jobs’ maximum down jump height has been increased. However, this does not apply to Mechanics.
You can now purchase more than one item at a time when using coins at coin shops. However, certain items will be excluded.
When Demon Avengers receive the Hero’s Gloves, Mu Gong’s Gloves, So Gong’s Gloves, Teacher’s Gloves, or Student’s Gloves from the Mu Lung Dojo, their all stats option will be changed to HP.
Mechanics can now choose which colour they would like to change to instead of it being random.
Angelic Buster’s cosmetics specifics have been relaxed.
- You can now wear Cash overalls, tops, bottoms, eye accessories, earrings, shoes, and capes.
- You can now see both your before and after transformation equipment at the same time on the existing Angelic Buster-only Coordi and the Cash tabs.
- You can change your transformed equipment freely through the Cash tab on the equipment window. The existing Coordinate skill has been deleted.
- In the Cash Shop’s preview area, you can transform using the Dress Up button and freely change your outfits before and after transforming.
On multi-level terrain, to make acquiring items easier, the location where items are dropped after a monster is defeated has been changed.
The duration of Soul Skills will now be displayed on the right side of the screen.
Items received from the MVP Daily Pack will now be shown in the chatting window after exiting the Cash Shop.
Items that have an expiry date have been changed to be easier to see in the inventory.
The readability of NPC names in maps has been improved.
The Cross Hunter UI‘s shop tab has been changed to match the items sold by the Cross Hunter Hideout’s NPC shop. You can now buy Scroll Traces and other items through the Cross Hunter UI.
If you choose to return a character to normal if it was previously deleted and is in the ‘ghost’ state, you will now receive a confirmation message before it is returned to normal.
When you exit the game, you will now receive any rewards that you did not receive. This includes items from PC Room Connection rewards, Daily Gifts, and MVP rewards.
The icons of Epic Potential Scrolls and Unique Potential Scrolls have been changed to make them easier to distinguish from regular Potential Scrolls.
You can now right click character names in the chatting window to receive the following options:
- Save Name
- Add as Buddy
- Party Invite
- Guild Invite
In the chatting window, meso and experience numbers will now display separators for every thousand, to make it easier to know how many units you have received.
Pet buff skills’ activation/deactivation messages will now be shown in the Battle tab.
You can now place the Screenshot and Settings shortcuts on other keys instead of them being locked to ESC/Scroll Lock. Consequently, you can now use the ESC/Scroll Lock keys for other shortcuts.
Boss Von Leon’s Hard mode has been added.
- You can enter 1 time per day (not shared with Easy/Normal mode).
- Hard mode Von Leon is level 150, and has 10,500,000,000 HP with 90% PDR.
- Hard mode Von Leon can drop Royal Von Leon equipment and the Ifia accessories.
- Instead of the Lion King’s Medals which Easy/Normal mode drop, Hard mode Von Leon will drop the Lion King’s Royal Medals.
- Lion King’s Medals no longer require Purification Totems to be changed to Lion King’s Royal Medals. When used, they will now change based on a rate of regular Medals to Royal Medals.
- In all profession-related recipes, any required Lion King’s Medals/Purification Totems have been changed to Lion King’s Royal Medals.
After completing the Rose Garden quests and collecting Ifia’s Ring, Ifia’s Earrings, and Ifia’s Necklace, you can exchange 10 of the accessories for the Noble Ifia’s Ring (5 all stats, 200 HP/MP, 2 attack/magic attack, 2 slots). It is also part of the Boss Accessory set.
The personality trait experience given by Royal Von Leon equipment, Ifia’s Ring, Ifia’s Earrings, and Ifia’s Necklace have been adjusted.
Every evening from 8pm to 9m, clearing Urus will now give 2x the mesos.
Certain quests in the Temple of Time have had their beginning levels changed to level 140.
- The One Who Walks Down the Road of Regrets 1
- The One Who Walks Down the Road of Regrets 2
- The One Who Walks Down the Road of Regrets 3
- The One Who Walks Down the Road of Regrets 4
- The One Who Walks Down the Road of Regrets 5
- Frozen Emotions
- The Sorceror Who Sells Emotions
- The One Who Walks Down the Road to Oblivion 1
After changing channels, you will now be invincible to attacks for 3 seconds. You can now change channels after being hit by a monster’s attack.
The Rare Reward Box after defeating an Elite Boss will no longer give Accelerators.
Adventurers’ 2nd job advancement quest’s difficulty has been decreased.
The Sorceror Who Sells Emotions quest has been modified.
- You can no longer drop the Sorceror’s Potion.
- You can no longer use the Wheel of Destiny after using the Sorceror’s Potion.
- You will now complete the quest even if you heal your HP after using the Sorceror’s Potion.
A button that allows you to change your Quick Slots has been added to the Keyboard Settings menu. You can now change your Quick Slots through both the Options menu and the Keyboard Settings menu.
Maple Admin’s SP Reset menu has been removed.
Boss monsters who did not award Charisma experience upon being defeated will now do so, and existing boss monsters’ Charisma experience has been adjusted.
The following errors have been fixed.
- An error where certain buff skill’s durations would sometimes display incorrectly has been fixed.
- An error where Dual Blades would repeatedly perform the casting action if affected by a status effect while using Asura has been fixed.
- An error where Kinesis’ Psychic Grab would not damage certain monsters has been fixed.
An error where Demon Slayers and Demon Avengers could not complete their level 200 quests after completing the 5th job advancement has been fixed.