KMST ver. 1.2.042 – Small Changes
Yep, another test server patch with minor changes… honestly this whole ‘big patches in the summer and winter but nothing any other time of the year’ is getting sorta lame. It did add a pretty useful little feature for cubing though.
Monster Collection has been improved.
- A notification sound will now play when you register a monster in your collection.
- A confirmation popup has been added when beginning an expedition.
- The expedition reward notification has been improved.
- You can now scroll through the collection pages using the mouse wheel.
New monsters have been added to the Monster Collection.
- 25 monsters from The SEED
- 20 monsters from Minar Forest
Xenon’s job quests have been improved.
- For some quests below level 30, the navigation system will now be used.
- Certain invisible portals have been modified to be more identifiable.
Aran’s job quests have been improved.
- Quests have been changed to be easier to complete.
- Some quests will now use the navigation system, and some will automatically move you to the quest location immediately after accepting them.
- The quest to make the special ink now requires only 50,000 mesos instead of 500,000.
- Some quests’ beginning levels have been changed.
- Second Information Gathering: lv. 15
- Golems’ Temple: lv. 15
- Camilla’s Testimony: lv. 15
- Second Information Gathering Complete: lv. 15
- Chief Stan’s Request 1: lv. 15
- Chief Stan’s Request 2: lv. 15
- Puppeteer’s Invitation: lv. 15
- Puppeteer’s Warning: lv. 15
- Third Information Gathering: lv. 20
- The Ghost Stump Investigating Girl: lv. 20
- Find the Puppet: lv. 20
- Third Information Gathering Complete: lv. 20
- 10 Boogies’ Request: lv. 20
- Fourth Information Gathering: lv. 25
- This Forest is Noisy!: lv. 25
- Puppeteer’s Cave: lv. 25
- Fourth Information Gathering Complete: lv. 25
- Destroy the Dolls!: lv. 25
- Black Wings’ Plot: lv. 25
The boss content Hard Suu’s heal pattern has been removed.
An error where the World Tree’s Altar would sometimes not appear in the boss content Demian has been fixed.
The confirmation window’s image when exiting the game has been changed.
The Adventurer’s Cruel Ring‘s instant death effect has been removed.
In the Arcane River continent’s hunting maps, flying monsters will now spawn in all hunting maps occasionally.
Certain jobs’ Enhancement Cores’ level 20 effect have been changed. They are all 5% critical chance boosts (instead of +1 monsters hit).
- Hero’s Final Attack
- Paladin’s Final Attack, Sanctuary
- Dark Knight’s Final Attack
- Archmage (F/P)’s Meteor, Fire Aura
- Archmage (I/L)’s Chilling Step, Blizzard, Lightning Sphere
- Bishop’s Genesis, Heaven’s Door
- Bow Master’s Final Attack, Steig Eisen, Quiver Cartridge, Wounds Shot
- Marksman’s Final Attack, Steig Eisen
- Shadower’s Veil of Shadows
- Viper’s Battleship Nautilus
- Captain’s Backstep Shot, Continual Aiming, Battleship Nautilus, Strange Bomb
- Cannon Shooter’s Battleship Nautilus
- Soul Master’s Soul Penetration
- Flame Wizard’s Orbital Flame, Infernalize, Cataclysm
- Wind Breaker’s Pin Point Pierce, Trifling Whim, Monsoon, Storm Bringer
- Striker’s God of the Sea
- Mikhail’s Final Attack
- Aran’s Final Attack, Maha’s Domain
- Evan’s Dragon Sparking, Dark Fog
- Mercedes’ Speed Dualshot, Final Attack
- Phantom’s Rose Carte Finale
- EunWol’s Fox Spirit, Summon Redemption, Bind Area, Spirit Transformation
- Demon Slayer’s Dark Bind
- Demon Avenger’s Shield Chasing
- Battlemage’s Dark Genesis
- Wild Hunter’s Final Attack, Another Bite, Assistant Hunting Unit, Drill Container
- Xenon’s Meltdown Explosion
- Mechanic’s Homing Missile, Massive Fire, Distortion Field
- Kaiser’s Infernal Breath, Prominence
- Angelic Buster’s Soul Seeker, Super Nova
- Kinesis’ Telekinesis, Psycho Break, Ever Psychic, Psychometry
The following errors have been fixed.
- An error where Vellum would become invincible if you used certain skills while he was binded has been fixed.
- Errors where thieves’ 5th job skill Venom Burst’s damage was lower than it should be and where it would not spread have been fixed.
- An error where Dark Knight’s Beholder’s heal effect would not show up right after summoning it.
- An error where Archmage (F/P)’s Fervent Drain would not count Flame Gear or DoT Punisher has been fixed.
- An error where Shadower’s Muspelheim would have 100% defense ignore has been fixed.
- An error where Wild Hunters’ passive skills would sometimes not apply after dying in Phase 2 of Lucid has been fixed.
- An error where Wild Hunters could not use Jaguar skills sometimes after dying in Phase 2 of Lucid has been fixed.
- An error where Xenon could use Mega Smasher while using Aviation Liberty has been fixed.
- Mechanic’s Support Waver H-EX’s expliotion damage has been changed to use the character’s damage formula instead of a summon’s.
- An error where Kaiser’s Final Trans had no cooldown if used with certain Cash equipmeht has been fixed.
- An error where Zero could not activate Assists smoothly after using Limit Break has been fixed.
- An error wher Kinesis’ Psychic Tornado would disappear sometimes has been fixed.
- An error where Special Cores’ expiration dates would not appear sometimes has been fixed.
This is actually not mentioned in the patch notes but when using Cubes, you will now see the damage range increase you will get from the new potential.
When using Cubes, the number of Cube Pieces obtained has been increased. This part is in the patch notes but doesn’t seem to be actually implemented. I only got 1 Black Cube Piece from using a Black Cube so…
This patch, the Artifact Excavation event will return (this time it actually has some new NPCs and stuff!). Here’s some new chairs that you’ll get from it.