KMS ver. 1.2.267 – Hallocat’s Halloween Party!
A new patch has been released! This one contains a small amount of changes/bug fixes as well as this year’s Halloween event and one more event that will begin later on.
Two things to note: they actually removed some unused data this patch!! Also, the patch notes mention how Aswan is ‘currently undergoing changes’ so… updated Aswan soon?
Here are the two world select screens for this patch! The first is Hallocat and the second is Detective Pepe!
When selling Cash items in the Auction House, the following changes have been made.
- When selling a bundle of items, the wording has been changed to specify that you are setting the bundle price.
- A confirmation message showing the number of items you are selling and the total price will now appear before the item is listed.
The Reporting system has been reorganized.
- The Report UI has been changed to allow for easier reporting.
- ‘Gambling’ and ‘Illegal programs’ have been added as report reasons.
- Reports will now be able to include text from megaphones.
- The reporting fee has been removed.
- The daily limit for reporting has been changed to 10 per day.
The following items have been changed so that you can sell them to stores.
- Eye of Fire
You can now purchase Accelerators from the NPCs Cute, Moody, and Patricia.
For data optimization, Battle Monster only equipment and other unused data have been removed from the game.
The V Matrix’s Special Cores will now have an icon that shows that they are time-limited. You can hover over to read the tooltip to see the expiry date.
Due to the current changes being made to Aswan Liberation War, the NPC Woodwan‘s reward menu has been removed. (Updated Aswan soon??)
The following errors have been fixed.
- An error where Pianus would not drop potions has been fixed.
- An error where you could not acquire Item Pot items from mining/herb collecting has been fixed.
- An error where certain time-limited Android Hearts’ potential options would apply without equipping an Android has been fixed.
- An error where the Golden Hammer UI would not disappear has been fixed.
- An error where only up to 5 monster buffs/debuffs would be shown has been fixed.
- Arcane Symbols have been added to the list of items that you can ignore using pets’ Item Ignore skill.
- An error where Chloe’s Enhancement Potion could not be used with the Miho pet has been fixed.
- An error where boss Suu (Hard mode) would sometimes recover HP randomly has been fixed.
- An error where you would receive E rank in Urus if you cleared it in a very short time has been fixed.
- Cannon Shooter’s Cannon Bazooka‘s cast delay has been adjusted. The total cast delay will remain unchanged.
- Soul Master’s character card effect has been changed from weapon defense to defense.
- Luminous’ Death Scythe has been changed from being centred on the screen to being centered on your character.
- Demon Avenger’s Release Overload UI can now be moved using the mouse.
The level 20 effects of certain Enhancement Cores have been changed.
- Night Walker’s Lucky Seven , Shadow Stitch, Dominion: 5% critical rate
- Night Lord’s Sudden Raid: 5% critical rate
- Shadower’s Meso Explosion, Sudden Raid: 5% critical rate
- Dual Blade’s Chains of Hell: 10% increased damage to normal monsters, Sudden Raid, Hidden Blade: 5% critical rate
- Captain’s Rapid Fire, Captain Dignity: 5% critical rate, Head Shot: 10% increased damage to normal monsters
- Xenon’s Pinpoint Rocket, Aegis System, Triangle Formation, Confine Entangle: 5% critical rate
Magnificent Lucid’s Soul skill Ruler of Nightmares’ attack range has been adjusted.
The following errors have been fixed.
- An error where certain Special Cores’ activation cooldowns would be increased has been fixed.
- When you use a Buff Freezer, any summons that appear in your Buff Window will also be kept when you revive.
- An error where the client would exit when using Shadower’s Shadow Assault or Soul Master’s Solunar Slash on the boss Von Leon has been fixed.
- An error where Thieves’ 5th job skill Venom Burst’s effect would not appear correctly when finishing off a monster has been fixed.
- An error where Dark Knight’s Reincarnation – Damage wold not apply to Reincarnation has been fixed.
- An error where Wind Breaker’s Trifling Whim would not activate on certain bosses has been fixed.
- An error where Night Walker’s Shadow Spear would cancel Dark Sight has been fixed.
- An error where Blaster’s guard judgement would disappear has been fixed.
- An error where Mechanic’s 5th job skill Multiple Option: M-FL’s attacks would sometimes not deal damage has been fixed.
- An error where Mercedes’ 5th job skill Elemental Ghost’s extra attack would have a lower activation rate than it should on Ishtar’s Ring has ben fixed.
- An error where monsters hit by Zero’s 5th job skill Limit Break would not receive the resistance to binds has been fixed.
- An error where Kinesis’ Ultimate – Psychic Shot would not deal damage to enemies in Chew Chew Island – Torrential Zone has been fixed.
You can now go directly to the NPC Ifia to begin the quest Ifia’s Desire.
An error where the following quests could not be completed after completing the 5th job advancement has been fixed.
- He Who Walks the Road of the Viper
- Everyone’s Superstar
The November Royal Hair Coupon and Trendy Royal Face Coupon have been added and will be sold until November 23, with new hairs and faces.
The Royal Style Coupon, Special Label, and Master Label items have been updated with new, spooky Halloween themed items~
The Gold Apple rewards ave been updated with new special items, including the Liquid Metal Heart (3 all stats, 100 HP, 9 slots, tradeable until equipped, level 120), the Ghost Damage Skin, Transparent Damage Skin, new Halloween Cube chairs, and some new ridings.
The Thrilling Halloween Cash Shop event has begun and will run until November 9.
The Choice Hair/Face Coupons have been updated with new choices!
The Sweet Pig Package and the Halloween Leopard Package will be on sale as well.
30 kinds of Halloween coordi items will also be on sale during this event, 70% off!
Finally, the Fairytale Land Orca pets have been added and will be sold until November 16.
The Wounded Orca and Corrupted Suu packages will be sold until November 16, at a 20% discount.
For the Sweet Cash Shop event, the Sweet Choco Hat Box (which gives 1 of 6 random hair pins), the Lovely Choco Stick weapon and the Heart Package will be sold until November 23.
Hallocat’s Halloween Party
Enjoy Hallocat’s Halloween Party with various events and Halloween decorations across Maple World. This event will run from October 27 to November 9.
During this event, you can collect Halloween Candy by doing the following things:
- Hunt monsters around your level
- Hunt Elite Monsters during the event
- Hunt the Halloween Big Pumpkin Monster that spawns in Henesys and Leafre every hour
You can double click the Halloween Candy to receive a random type of candy or even a chair if you’re lucky.
- Pumpkin Flavoured Halloween Candy (see below)
- Trick or Treat Candy (see below)
- Strong Flavoured Halloween Candy (gives 20 attack/magic attack for 15 minutes)
- Jumbo Halloween Candy Chair
For this event, everyone will receive the Cat-O’-Lantern Summon item. You can use it to summon a Cat-O’-Lantern that increases certain stats for your character.
- Attack/magic attack: 0~20
- Damage when attacking regular monsters: 0%~20%
- Damage when attacking boss monsters: 0%~20%
- Defense ignore: 0%~20%
- Critical rate: 0%~20%
Each stat goes from level 0-10 (so each level is a 2% boost). How do you level them up? If you get the Pumpkin Flavoured Halloween Candy, you can spend 5 of them to level up one stat by one level.
Every day, Hallocat will have a gift for you if you have levelled up your Cat-O’-Lantern enough!
- October 27: level 1 or higher – 3 2x Exp Coupons (15 mins)
- October 28: level 4 or higher – Special Medal of Honor
- October 29: level 7 or higher – Craftsman’s Cube
- October 30: level 10 or higher – Powerful Rebirth Flame
- October 31: level 13 or higher – Together with Hallocat Chair, Selective Halloween Mask Voucher (Permanent)
- November 1: level 16 or higher – 100% Gold Hammer
- November 2: level 19 or higher – Prepared Pendant of the Spirit (7 days)
- November 3: level 22 or higher – Meister’s Cube
- November 4: level 25 – 50% Epic Potential Scroll
- November 5: level 25 – 100% Additional Potential Scroll
- November 6: level 25 – Eternal Rebirth Flame
- November 7: level 30 – Miracle Circulator
- November 8: level 40 – Selective 8 Slot Coupon
- November 9: level 50 – Eternal Rebirth Flame
Sometimes, when you open your Halloween Candy, you’ll get the Trick or Treat Candy. By sitting on the Trick or Treat Chair, you can share your Trick or Treat Candy with other users.
You can also collect candy from other users sitting in their chairs by clicking on them, up to 5 times per day. You’ll get the Gift Received Trick or Treat Candy which you can double click to receive a 15 minute 2x experience buff effect.
If you can give out at least 25 Trick or Treat Candy during the event, you’ll receive the Halloween Cat-O’-Lantern Mask, and if you can give out 50, you’ll get the Halloween Candy Wealth Chair.
In addition, at the end of this event, the top 1031 people (October 31, get it?) that have given out the most candy will receive extra prizes!
- 1st~100th: Hallocat Damage Skin, Hallocat’s Witch Hat, Jumbo Halloween Candy Chair
- 101th~500th: Hallocat Damage Skin, Hallocat’s Witch Hat
- 501th~1031th: Hallocat Damage Skin
Every day during this event, you can select one of five Halloween masks to wear! They expire in one day. In addition, if you get one of each, you’ll receive the Selective Halloween Mask Voucher (permanent).
- Halloween Dracula Mask
- Halloween Frankenstein Mask
- Halloween Skeleton Mask
- Halloween Werewolf Mask
- Halloween Mummy Mask
Finally, during this event, the following benefits and changes will take place:
- Henesys and Leafre will be all decked out with Halloween decorations.
- The Multi Kill and Combo Kill effects as well as Rune appearances will be changed to a Halloween style.
- Instead of Elite Monsters, Halloween Elite monsters will spawn.
- Every hour, the Halloween Big Pumpkin Monster will spawn in Henesys and Leafre.
After this patch was released, there were a series of server checks due to server issues and to compensate, Nexon gave everyone a bunch of prizes! You can talk to Maple Admin to take out any prizes, so you can get specific items on specific characters.
- 10 3x Experience Coupons (15 minutes)
- 10 Special Medals of Honor
- 3 Personality Trait Growth Potions
- 3 Storm Growth Potions
- 2 8 Slot Inventory Expansion Coupons
- Character Slot Expansion Coupon
- Selective Halloween Mask Voucher
- Hallocat’s Witch Hat
- 100 Halloween Candy
In addition, if you logged in between 10AM and 11:59PM on October 28, you would receive 3,000 Maple Points.
Finally, from 10 am to 11:59 pm on October 28, the following benefits took place:
- 2x drop
- 7 free Monster Park Extreme runs
- 30% Star Force enhancement cost discount (does not apply to Superior items or destruction chance removal)
Detective Pepe’s Pepero Day
Detective Pepe’s precious pepero has disappeared?! Join Detective Pepe and his Assistant Yeti to begin a thrilling tale to find it! This event will run from November 10 to November 23.
Each day, you can log on and complete another episode to receive rewards and find out who the culprit is.You can clear each episode once per character, and if you miss any days, you can catch up (i.e. you don’t have to finish every episode the day it comes out).
- Episode 1: Pendant of the Spirit
- Episode 2: 5 Strange Cubes
- Episode 3: 10% Clean Slate Scroll
- Episode 4: 60% Innocent Scroll
- Episode 5: 100% Gold Hammer
- Episode 6: Special Medal of Honor
- Episode 7: 60% Miraculous Positive Chaos Scroll
- Episode 8: Powerful Rebirth Flame
- Episode 9: Damage Skin Storage Slot Expansion Coupon
- Episode 10: Detective Damage Skin
- Episode 11: 5,000 Scroll Traces
- Episode 12: 50% Epic Potential Scroll
- Episode 13: Meister’s Cube
- Episode 14: Eternal Rebirth Flame
You can receive each of the prizes above only once per world. If you repeat an episode on another character in the same world, you’ll receive 500 Honor instead. In Reboot, you’ll receive Mysterious Meso Bags instead of the scrolls.
After completing episode 1, you’ll be able to complete the Clue Search Operation quest from the Assistant Yeti. Collect Mysterious Clues and Vital Clues from monsters around your level and trade them in for Honor! You can get up to 15,000 Honor per day.
- Mysterious Clue: 10 Honor per item
- Vital Clue: 100 Honor per item
If you clear an episode on November 12 or 13, you’ll receive the Assistant Yeti Chair! If you clear an episode on November 20 or 21, you’ll receive the Detective Pepe Chair!
In addition, on November 12 and 19, the Honor cost to reset your Ability will be halved!