kMS ver. 1.2.162 – Beat the Heat & Incoming Resistance Reorganization?
This was sort of a boring patch, just a new event to tide the waters after the anniversary. However, there’s also hints of the next update so read on!
The exclusive TMS (and CMS?) class might have been revealed! Also new information about the Jett class coming to GMS! See the end of the post!
EDIT: Another new entry has been posted in Inkwell’s Secret Diary, as well as more information about the Dragon Warrior!
So this event is an attendance check, each day you must open 1 Ice Box that you can collect from monsters!
Starting from the third day, you’ll receive some prizes.
- 3 days: 50 Power Elixirs (untradeable)
- 4 days: New Ice Crystal Face Painting (5 to all stats, 3 attack and magic attack, 10 defense and magic defense, 20 accuracy, avoid, and jump, expires in 15 days)
- 5 days: 1 Advanced Equipment Enhancement Scroll (untradeable)
- 6 days: 1 50% Golden Hammer (untradeable)
- 7 days: 60% Chaos Scroll (untradeable)
- 8 days: New Rainbow Badge (5 to all stats, 100 HP and MP, 15 attack and magic attack, and 20 accuracy, avoid and jump, expires in 7 days)
- 9 days: Cassandra’s Magic (buff that gives 10 attack and magic attack, 150 defense and magic defense, 100 accuracy and avoid, and 3 speed and jump for 20 minutes) and 1 Gallant Emblem
Of course, the Ice Boxes themselves give out prizes as well. Your favourite Ice Cream Bars are back, haha.
- Cool Summer Goggles (1 to all stats, 1 attack and magic attack, 50 defense and magic defense, 3 slots, untradeable)
- Pink Floral Tube (different stats for each class, expires in 7 days)
- Strawberry/Carrot/Choco/Melon Ice Bar (expires in 3 days)
- Ice Cream Pops/Red Bean Sundaes/Watermelon
- Personality trait items
- Pink Floral Tube Scrolls
And finally, Surfboards will be dropping from any monster above level 10!
Assemble! Rise of the counter-attack!
A new Inkwell’s Secret Diary entry has been released! Does this mean that the Resistance classes will be receiving a reorganization?
P.S. Could Taiwan MS and China MS be receiving the same new exclusive class, the adventurer Dragon Warrior? HUGE thanks to Forad of EllinForest for finding this! You can see more pictures in his thread!
Now his post was about CMS, but a while back, Spadow also posted similar images found in TMS! I think the combination of these two helps the legitimacy, haha. What do you guys think?
Something odd about the Dragon Warrior is that… all of his skills are copies of the reorganized pirates? Here you can see their version of Battleship: Nautilus, Fusillade, Head Shot, and Rapid Fire. In the full version of the picture above you can see he has Tornado Upper in his skill book.
It was already rumoured that CMS/TMS will not release the pirate reorganization. Perhaps they will simply use the new skills in this class? I don’t really understand why…
P.P.S. Dozokten posted this picture on his blog yesterday, it’s a coloured version of one of the pictures that was in the GMS news post for its new event. Could these two be the new Jett class?
Then if you compare the symbol on the Bounty Hunter Badge with the symbol on the hats in the portraits, you’ll see they match! What does it mean?
Chaos of chaos! Surprising pink terror arrives!
Hmm.. let’s look at the keywords, “chaos” and “pink”, does this mean Chaos Pink Bean is coming?