The Nova pirate, idol of the battlefield, Angelic Burster has been released! Alongside it, some events and hints towards Hyper Skills as well as some new features for potential! Read on~
Something I’ve been forgetting to post has been the backgrounds for each update (some people like to use them), so here’s Angelic Bursters! I’ve also uploaded Luminous’s (although he’s not in it…) and Kaiser’s.
There are now two Nova race characters on the character creation screen, haha.
When creating an Angelic Burster, you can only be female. You have a choice between two hairstyles and two faces, as well as any hair colour.
Angelic Burster uses her own weapon, the Soul Shooter, as well as a secondary weapon, the Soul Ring. She is a DEX based pirate.
Like Kaiser, Angelic Burster has a new item slot for Emblems. She gets it at level 60 and a better one at level 100. They can have potential!
There’s also the Dress Up system. Angelic Burster has her normal mode and her Dress On Mode.
Using any skills or attacks will automatically transform you into your Dress On Mode. You can also use your beginner skill Dress Up to manually transform! Using Dress Up when transformed will change you back to your normal form.
You can change how your transformation looks by using your Coordinate window. Only Cash equipment can be put in here (obviously), so you won’t look exactly like everyone else.
In the Cash Shop, they released these Compacts, which hold overalls for Angelic Burster. They cost 15,000 NX each (and a whopping 39,000 NX when they’re not on sale, that’s crazy!!).
Angelic Burster uses the Soul Recharge system! She does not have MP for this reason. There are six Soul Recharge skills, which basically means those skills cannot be used if you haven’t Recharged them. Both your basic attacks and many of your attacking skills have a chance at Recharging, and your Affinity skills will help increase the chance of it happening.
When you do Recharge, an animation will appear above your head and all 6 (depending on your job advancement) skills will be Recharged.
The three skills that can be used without having a Recharge are your basic attack (Successor), Pink Scud (2nd job), and Land Crash (3rd job).
When you use a Soul Recharge skill (and it doesn’t Recharge itself), it will become greyed out on the UI on the side of your screen. This does not mean however that you cannot use any Soul Recharge skills. Each one has a different ‘ammo’ of 1, which is filled up when you Recharge.
Here’s Angelic Burster’s tutorial~ As you can see, the first part is basically a mirror of the later parts of Kaiser’s tutorial. It seems that after Kaiser (whose canon name is Kyle…) unleashes his power, he collapses. But it wasn’t enough and Tear has to finish them off with her own newfound powers.
It wouldn’t be complete without Angelic Burster’s transforation! Hehe, it’s so ‘magical girl-y’. Is it just me that finds her voice a bit annoying?
Angelic Burster uses the power of Escada, a dragon. I guess the cube gave her the power to communicate with him.
Of course, Angelic Burster is a popular idol. Kaiser is her biggest fan! The girl beside her is Idea, I guess she’ll play a part in Angelic Burster’s storyline.
Here’s Angelic Burster’s cash wardrobe, it’s very… pink?
Her job advancement animation is a pink version of Kaiser’s, haha.
Angelic Burster’s character card gives 10/20/40/80 DEX.
Angelic Burster Skills
- Successor: Escada’s strength allows you to use the Soul Shooter and Soul Ring. Your attack key turns into a keydown skill that deals 60% damage on up to 3 enemies. You can move while using this skill. There is a 20% chance of Recharging.
- True Successor (beginner): Escada’s true strength allows you to realize the hidden power of the Soul Shooter, increasing your mastery by 10%.
- Daydream: Return to Angelic Burster’s room in Escada’s spirit world. Leaving this room will return you to Pantheon. There is a cooldown of 10 minutes.
- Magical Lift: Throw a rope, pulling yourself upwards on to the platform above.
- Soul Contract: When used, attacks used in the next 10 seconds will have their damage increased by 100%. There is a 90 second cooldown. If used as a Link Skill, the effects are reduced to 50%. (Link Skill)
- Coordinate: Using this skill opens the Coordinate UI in which you can choose what your Angelic Burster transformation looks like.
- Dress Up: Using this skill transforms you into Angelic Burster, or back into your regular self.
- Affinity I: Using Escada’s strength,increase your Recharge chance by 20% as well as making your body lighter, increasing your speed by 40%, jump by 20%, and maximum speed by 25%. (max level: 20)
- Bubble Star: Gather raw power in the form of a sphere and shoot it at up to 6 enemies, hitting 500% damage. There is a 70% chance of Recharging. [Soul Recharge skill] (max level: 20)
- Lyrical Cross: Using Escada’s strength, increase your accuracy by 450 for 180 seconds. (max level: 15)
- Magical Shift: While in the air, you can jump once again. (max level: 10)
- Affinity II: Using Escada’s experience in battle, have a 100% chance of Recharge after defeating 10 monsters as well as a passive 40% status and elemental resistance and 20% damage increase. (max level: 20)
- Pink Scud: Rush through up to 12 enemies using the power of the Soul Ring hitting 480% damage and pulling them along with you. There is a 20% chance of Recharging. (max level: 20)
- Sting Explosion: Using Escada’s strength, pierce through up to 8 enemies dealing 500% damage. Enemies hit will gain a debuff that allows you to deal another 500% damage by activating this skill again. There is a 50% chance of Recharging. [Soul Recharge skill] (max level: 20)
- Power Transfer: Create a shield that absorbs 1% damage from monsters for every attack you do, up to 50% damage, for 180 seconds. (max level: 20)
- Inner Fire: Passively increase your DEX by 40. (max level: 5)
- Soul Shooter Mastery: Increase your mastery over the Soul Shooter to 50%, your attack by 20, and your accuracy by 200. (max level: 10)
- Affinity III: Escada’s affinity gives you 40 DEX and 30% damage, as well as a 100% chance of Recharge if you fail three Recharges in a row. (max level: 20)
- Falling Star: Drop star rods on your enemies, hitting up to 8 for 780% damage. If used on enemies that are in the air, the damage will be doubled. There is a 40% chance of Recharging. [Soul Rechage skill] (max level: 20)
- Land Crash: Hit the ground, creating a large shockwave that deals 700% damage to up to 8 enemies. Enemies hit will be launched into the sky. There is a 20% chance of Recharging. (max level: 20)
- Soul Seeker: Attack an enemy in front of you with the power of Escada’s soul, dealing 420% damage on up to 2 enemies with an 80% chance of attacking your target once more. There is a 40% chance of Recharging. Maximum damage for this skill is 10,000,000. [Soul Recharge skill] (max level: 20)
- Call of Ancient: Escada’s call increases your attack by 40 for 180 seconds. (max level: 20)
- Iron Lotus: Stand up to enemies’ attacks with an iron will, increasing your Stance rate by 40%. Power Transfer’s shield effect is doubled. (max level: 20)
- Inner Peace: Through inner peace, you will not be shaken by enemies’ attacks, increasing your HP, defense, and magic defense by 1000. (max level: 10)
- Affinity IV: Your affinity with the ancient dragon race gives you a 100% of Recharging if you have failed a Recharge, as well as a 50% chance of increasing your damage by 30% for 5 seconds if you successfully Recharge. (max level: 30)
- Soul Resonance: Resonate with Escada’s soul, dealing 320% damage continuously as long as your skill key is held down, for a maximum of 8 seconds on up to 10 monsters. Proportional to the duration of the first attack, deal a maximum of 3000% finish damage. When attacking a boss, increase your damage by 50%. There is a cooldown of 60 seconds. Maximum damage for this skill is 99,999,999. (max level: 30)
- Finitura Fettuccia: Attack up to 10 enemies in front of you for 5000% damage. After attacking them, increase you and your party members’ damage by 40% for 30 seconds. Monsters hit will be given a debuff that increases the maximum damage on them to 1,200,000 for the entire party. There is a cooldown of 90 seconds. There is an 80% chance of Recharging. Maximum damage for this skill is 99,999,999. (max level: 30)
- Primal Roar: Escada’s roar shakes the souls of up to 8 enemies in front of you, dealing 1100% damage two times with a 90% chance to stun for 8 seconds. There is a 50% chance of Recharging. Maximum damage for this skill is 30,000,000. [Soul Recharge skill] (max level: 30)
- Trinity: Attack one enemy with Escada’s force consecutively, dealing 1600% damage three times (in three different parts). Using this skill increases Trinity’s damage and defense ignored by 10% for 7 seconds, stacking up to 6 times. There is a 40% chance of Recharging. Maximum damage for this skill is 40,000,000. [Soul Recharge skill] (max level: 30)
- Soul Gaze: Borrow Escada’s strength, allowing you to see into an enemy’s soul, increasing your maximum critical damage by 60% and your minimum critical damage by 30% for 180 seconds. (max level: 30)
- Soul Shooter Expert: Increase your mastery over the Soul Shooter to 70%, your attack by 30, your critical chance by 30%, and minimum critical damage by 15%. (max level: 30)
- Nova Warrior: For 900 seconds, increase the stats of all party members by 15%. (max level: 30)
- Nova Hero’s Will: Focus your spirit to be cured of any status. There is a cooldown of 360 seconds. (max level: 5)
Thanks to Fiel of Southperry for skill icons and effects! Thanks to 도족텐 for skill effects labelled with his name!
“There is not much time left before we meet.”
One final entry was posted in Inkwell’s Secret Diary yesterday, with the third and last of Angelic Burster’s outfits! I think this is her best one, haha.
An event has begun called the Idol of the Battlefield Open Celebration event! First off, all Angelic Bursters get a Limited Gift at level 10, giving them a permanent Strawberry Cash set (hat, overall, shoes, weapon) as well as a permanent Double Pink Pegasus mount!
The 1 + 1 event has returned! For those of you unfamiliar with it, as you level up on your Angelic Burster, you’ll fill up the EXP+ Gauge Bar on the side of your screen. At level 30 and 70, the bar will be filled, giving you a potion (EXP 30 or EXP 70). These potions will hold all the experience you gained.
You can then use the potions to gain the experience or transfer them to another character~ However, once you use it even once, it becomes untradeable.
At level 50 you get the Angelic Burster Ring, which gives 3 to all stats, 2 attack and magic attack, and 10 accuracy, defense, and magic defense. It can be traded through the account with a Share Name tag.
If you’re a 3rd or 4th job Angelic Burster, you get an extra 5 attack!
Of course at level 70 you can choose one Special Mastery Book.
At the above levels, you’ll contain boxes that hold equipment for you~ They’ll also come with Potential Scrolls only for your Soul Ring (Purple at 30 and Blue at 60) that will give them potential with a 100% chance!
Once again, you’ll get a free 1.5x Experience Coupon at each of the above levels.
There’s a couple of Hot Times as well. The first, on August 11, gives an AP Reset Scroll, Character Name Change Coupon, a random Inventory Slot Expansion Coupon (8 slots), a Character Slot Coupon, and the Angel Wing Band, Angelic Burster’s Hot Time hat!
It gives 12 to all stats, 200 HP and MP, 50 defense and magic defense, with 10 slots. If you’re a 3rd or 4th job Angelic Burster, you also get 5% critical chance, 10 dex, and 6 attack! It also comes Unique on reveal~
5 people per world can also get the Tempest title, which has amazing stats. It gives 7 to all stats, 7 attack and magic attack, and 5% defense ignore. It can be traded with the Platinum Scissors of Karma.
15 people per world will receive one of the new level 150 Tyrant equipment. There’s a cape, shoes, and belt for each class. They are Superior items, meaning they gain extra stats when enhanced. They have 1 slot and are tradeable once with the Platinum Scissors of Karma.
The Tyrant Cloak gives 50 to all stats and 30 attack and magic attack, the Tyrant Boots give 50 to all stats and 30 attack and magic attack, and the Tyrant Belt gives 50 to all stats and 25 attack and magic attack.
There is one more Hot Time on August 12. This one gives an SP Reset Scroll, Angelic Burster Mystery Mastery Book, a Personality Growth Potion, a Power Growth Potion (gives experience), and a Unique on reveal Red Wormhead, the level 80 Soul Shooter.
5 people per world will also be lucky enough to get a Loveless weapon.
Oh yeah, in the last Tespia patch, Spadow (thanks to him for the skill effect!) found a new skill for Luminous. Although it has no strings, it does have all its skill data and the delay on it reveals the name as Armageddon.
It has a max level of 5, and deals 1500% damage 6 times on up to 15 enemies with a 100% chance of restricting enemy movement and skills (a la Demon Slayer’s Dark Binding) for 20 seconds. It has a cooldown of 60 seconds. Could this be Luminous’s Hyper Skill?
One more thing was added in this patch, that may surprise you. I don’t know if it’s intended or not, but medals can now have potential! Bahaha, another thing to cube. I guess the best medal now (other than the level 200 medal) is the Time Traveler one from Neo City.
Apparently this applies to Pocket items too. Haha, Nexon Korea messed something up, you can potential almost anything now! Angelic Blessing ring, Android eggs, any shoulderpad, even your mount saddles!
EDIT: It was a bug and they did fix it in an emergency patch, haha.