kMSt ver. 1.2.447 – Mystic Fields and Hyper Skill Changes~
In this patch, Cross Hunter received an expansion, due to the appearance of the mysterious Mystic Fields. They also changed some Hyper Skills, read on~
In Henesys, Pantheon, and Leafre, Mystic portals have appeared. Cross Hunter is investigating them, therefore you must enter them and find out what’s up! They lead to Mystic Fields, where boss monsters spawn!
Every 20 minutes, one boss will spawn in a random channel. These can include Zakum, Horntail, Hilla, Akyrum, and Van Leon. However, they are weakened versions so it’s not as hard.
Everyone who fights the Mystic boss gets a prize. I think these include the boss items that were added in the data (which you might get by double clicking the items above?). I actually laughed so hard at the Horntail item.
- Zakum’s Stone Fist: 8 all stats, 47 defense and magic defense (level 115 glove, 5 slots, untradeable)
- Horntail’s Abs Patterned T-Shirt: 8 all stats, 120 defense and magic defense (level 115 top, 7 slots, untradeable)
- Blue Feathered Ring: 8 all stats, 115 defense and magic defense (level 115 hat, 7 slots, untradeable)
- Lion King’s Feet: 7 all stats, 76 defense and magic defense (level 115 shoes, 5 slots, untradeble)
Those who do the most damage get extra rewards.
New items have been added in the Cross Hunter shop, including new level 115 accessories and a ticket that instantly moves you to Edelstein.
The Mystic set consists of a face accessory, eye accessory, earrings, a pendant, and a belt. They all have slots so I guess they can be potentialed. I don’t wanna list all the stats hehe, so 공격력 is attack and 마력 is magic attack. The last line on each equip is how many slots it has. They’re all untradeable.
They also have a set effect! 7 all stats and 6 attack and magic attack for 3 equips, again for 4 equips, and once more for 5 equips.
A new pet skill, Pet Training has been added. It makes your pet smarter and allows it to feed itself automatically, as well as allowing it to collect items and mesos in a better way (?). Pets with this skill can move around in maps with very choppy terrain.
Thanks to 기획팀 for many of the pictures above~
Speaking about Hyper Skills, I did some investigating. It seems that all you need to do to get more SP is to level up.
At level 140, I received 1 point in each category (S, P, and A). At 150, I got 1 in S, at 160 I got 1 in S and P, and at 170, I got 1 in S and A. Not sure about level 180-200 though, although one more A point is a given at 200.
Hyper Skill Changes
- Combo Recharge – Cooltime Reduce: cooldown reduction has been decreased from 50% to 20%
- Combo Tempest – Bonus Attack: attack count boost has been decreased from 2 to 1
- Final Blow – Bonus Attack: attack count boost has been decreased from 2 to 1
- Beyonder: damage has been increased from 355% to 420%
- Illusion – Add Range: range boost has been increased from 40 to 50
- Dark Fog – Split Damage: damage reduction has been increased from 50% to 25%, attack count has been increased to 4
- Ishtar’s Ring – Add Range: range boost has been increased from 40 to 50
- Absolute Kill – Add Range: range boost has been increased from 40 to 50
- Majesty of Kaiser: attack boost has been decreased from 50 to 30
- Final Contract: critical chance boost has been decreased from 40% to 30%