kMS ver. 1.2.203 – MapleStory FLY: Your Story, MAPLE!
The final patch of the FLY update, Your Story, MAPLE has been released! It’s a renewal of the guild system, along with new competitive guild content. I actually like the new guild stuff, it makes it much more practical to use and gives a better sense of community~
In addition, the Family system has been deleted. I don’t think they plan on bringing it back, but really, after the nerfs it was only good for free teleports haha.
In order to help everyone get used to the new guild system, a tutorial has been added!
First of all, the maximum level of a guild has been increased from 10 to 25.
Pressing ‘G’ will open the guild window If you are not currently in a guild, you can choose to search for one (criteria such as guild level, guild characters’ levels, etc. can be specified) and apply (the guild master must accept you) or create one. To create a guild, you must now be level 100 and pay 5m mesos instead of being level 10 and paying 100k mesos.
If you are in a guild, you’ll see the newly updated Guild window, including an upgraded board and the guild alliance.
After the removal of the family system, its button on the character info window has been changed to the guild button.
You can even change your guild’s mark through the new UI, without having to go to the Guild Headquarters. At a later date, guild challenges will be added.
If you wish to leave your guild, you’ll see the contribution you’ll lose.
The Guild Point system has been reorganized! A guild’s level is now based on the total contribution of all the guild members, and whenever you gain contributions, 30% of it will be given to your guild as GP while 70% will be given to you as IGP (individual GP).
Guild skills no longer use mesos, they now use up either GP, IGP, or they are passive. IGP skills affect only yourself while GP skills are for the entire guild.
Speaking of which, the guild skill tree has been completely redone! Now, each time your guild levels up, you’ll gain 2 SP which can be used to level up your Guild skills. Each column requires a certain amount of SP invested already (e.g. you must have used 8 SP in the 1st column before you can put any points in the 2nd column).
There are 9 passive skills and 6 active (3 individual, 3 guild). If a skill does not have a listed duration or cost, then it is passive for all guild members. Skills that require IGP can be activated by anyone but ones that require GP can only be used the guild master.
- Lots of Change: When hunting, the amount of mesos dropped by monsters will be increased by 2/4/6/8. (max level: 4)
- Mileage Encounter: Staying logged in will award you with 2/3/4/5 Mileage every time you receive your hourly contribution. (required skill: level 4 Lots of Change) (required invested SP: 8) (max level: 4)
- Merchant: When buying items from a shop, receive a 1%/2%/3%/4% discount. While selling items to a shop, receive 1%/2%/3%/4% extra. (required skill: level 4 Mileage Encounter) (required invested SP: 16) (max level: 4)
- Destruction Day: When you fail a scroll and your item is about to be destroyed, there is a 1%/2%/3%/4% chance that your item will not be destroyed. (required invested SP: 32) (max level: 4)
- Don’t Fear Death: When you die, your experience loss will be decreased by 2%/3%/4%/5%. (max level: 4)
- I’ll Be There for You: Move automatically to the location of another guild member by using 1800/1600/1400 IGP. This cannot be used on some maps or if you do not meet the level requirements of the map. There is a cooldown of 300/240/180 minutes. (required invested SP: 8) (max level: 3)
- Come to Me: Summon a guild member to your location by using 1800/1600/1400 IGP. Your IGP will be used as soon as you request, and even if the person declines the skill will go on cooldown. This cannot be used on some maps or if you do not meet the level requirements of the map. There is a cooldown of 300/240/180 minutes. (required skill: level 3 I’ll Be There For You) (required invested SP: 24) (max level: 3)
- Party Quest Mania: Receive a 1%/2%/3%/4% discount when using your Party Points to buy items from Pub. (required invested SP: 16) (max level: 4)
- Master of Enhancing: Your success rate for normal scrolls is increased by 1%/2%/3%/4%. (required invested SP: 24) (max level: 4)
- Don’t Fear Failure: When you fail a scroll, there is a 1%/2%/3%/4% chance that an upgrade slot will not be used up. (required invested SP: 32) (required skills: level 4 Destruction Day, level 4 Master of Enhancing) (max level: 4)
- I Want to Play More: Deduct 1/2/3 from your already used daily world merged party quests by using 1800/1600/1400 IGP. Make sure to use your daily 5 before using this! There is a cooldown of 20 hours. (required invested SP: 8) (max level: 3)
- Rise Up Warriors: Instantly revive all party members by using 1800/1600/1400 IGP. Their MP will also be fully restored. (required skill: level 3 I Want to Play More) (required invested SP: 24) (max level: 3)
- Guild Periodic Support: Every Monday, receive 15/30/45/60 G Potions which restore all of your HP and MP, and 5/10/15/20 Guild’s Blessings, which give 20 attack and magic attack for 30 minutes. (max level: 4)
Guild Master Skills
- Guild Advertising Megaphone: Receive a one-line Super Megaphone to advertise your guild by using 80000 GP. There is a cooldown of 168 hours. (required skill: level 4 Guild Periodic Support) (required invested SP: 16) (max level: 1)
- Guild Meeting: All guild members are summoned to your location by using 20000 GP. This can only be used in Henesys or Leafre. There is a cooldown of 168 hours. (required skill: level 1 Guild Advertising Megaphone) (required invested SP: 32) (max level: 1)
In addition to these 15 skills, you have 3 more Noblesse skills. These can be unlocked if your guild ranks high on the Flag Race rankings (mentioned later). The rankings are reset once a week.
- Boss Killing Machine: Increase your damage to bosses by 10%/15%/20% for 10/20/30 minutes by using 1400/1200/1000 IGP. There is a cooldown of 3/2/1 hours. (Flag Race Winners Skill) (max level: 3)
- Number One Defense: Increase your defense ignored by 10%/15%/20% for 10/20/30 minutes by using 1400/1200/1000 IGP. There is a cooldown of 3/2/1 hours. (Flag Race Winners Skill) (max level: 3)
- In the Name of the Guild: Increase your damage by 10%/15%/20% for 10/20/30 minutes by using 1400/1200/1000 IGP. There is a cooldown of 3/2/1 hours. (Flag Race Winners Skill) (max level: 3)
A new type of content called Flag Race has been added! Compete against other guilds to be the first to the goal three times!
Anyone level 55 or over that is in a guild can participate, and invitations are sent out at 12pm, 7pm, and 9pm.
Inside, you will be transported into the course after at least 8 people have arrived. You can check the minimap for the general layout, as well as the position of other characters. You have a maximum of 8 minutes to finish Flag Race.
The Skill Bar contains the 6 Action Bar Skills you can use in Flag Race, and the Ranking window shows the current rankings of participants.
You must be one of the first people to successfully complete the course three times, by reaching the Goal. After one person has finished, the rest will have 1 minute before the Flag Race automatically ends.
There are three different courses based on the time of day.
Sometimes, items might be randomly created. Picking them up will fill up skills in your Skill Bar. Use these skills to win the race!
- Heavy Stander (A): Buff yourself to ignore all knockbacks for a short period of time.
- High Jump (S): Jump high in the air.
- Rush (D): Quickly move horizontally.
- Cannon Shot (F): Shoot a cannonball forwards, hitting other users.
- Go to You (G): Move to one of your other guild members that are participating in the race, randomly.
- Come to Me (H): Summon one of your other guild members that are participating in the race to your location.
Around the map, there will be mounted fixtures which you can ‘sit’ on and use to interfere with other users in the race.
After completing the Flag Race, you will receive experience and Guild Ranking Points. You can check the rankings at the Strange Game Console, the top teams will even receive Noblesse skills (as mentioned above)!
Until December 12 (next big patch will be coming on this day!), if you participate in at least one Flag Race, you’ll receive a 30 day Contribution Bag and a 30 day Guild Member’s Speech Bubble Ring. The bag gives 100~200 contribution once per day.
Three new pets, the Strawberry, Kiwi, and Mango Choux Choux have been released~