kMSt ver. 1.2.014 – Reboot World & Hyper Stats!
A test server patch was released early today, containing the new Reboot World, the Hyper Stat system, and the Toad’s Hammer system. There were also other various changes such as new Star Force fields and changes to theme dungeon rewards. Read on for more information!
The new Reboot World has been added. Reboot World is a new world where the fun of traditional RPGs is revived without the burden of Cash.
Reboot World Character Creation
- You can create any job except for Zero.
- The base number of character slots is 6.
- Each character’s Equip/Use/Set-up/Etc. inventory will have 48 base slots.
- You can purchase character slots and inventory/storage slot expansions in the potion shops in each town for mesos.
- When you create a character, you will receive a Snail pet and some potions.
Reboot World Monster Combat and Rewards
- Reboot World’s monsters are stronger than regular worlds, and give more experience when defeated.
- Depending on the level difference between the monster and your character, some combat numbers may change.
- Your character’s damage will increase as their level increases.
- Mesos dropped by monsters has been increased significantly.
- Regular monsters will only drop equipment which your class can use.
- Boss monsters’ drop rate of equipment and soul fragments have been increased significantly. Craftsman’s Cubes, Meister’s Cubes, Eternal Flames of Reincarnation, Strong Flames of Reincarnation, and Potential Stamps have been added as new rewards from bosses.
- When you do not log in for 2 days or more, you will receive Rest Experience Coupons based on the number of days you did not log in.
Reboot World Item Changes
- The scrolling system and additional potential system have been removed. Related scrolling items and Additional Cubes/Additional Potential Stamps have been removed.
- Scrolling enhancement Cash items will no longer be sold.
- Scroll Traces can be obtained in Reboot World but you cannot use them, you can sell them to NPC shops at high prices.
- In Reboot World, you cannot trade items or mesos with other users. You can use storage to move items (except for equipment) and mesos to other characters on your account. You cannot move untradeable items through the storage.
- Since you cannot trade with other users, trading related items have been removed and trading related Cash items will no longer be sold.
- In Reboot World, you can learn all 5 professions. You cannot use Cube or Flame of Reincarnation recipes. You can no longer make Cubes or Flames of Reincarnation because they can either be acquired through boss monster drops or by buying them from potion shops in towns for mesos.
Reboot World Cash Shop
- In Reboot World, some Cash items can be bought using mesos.
- Cash items you can purchase with mesos: Red Cube, Black Cube, Teleport World Map, Safety Charm, etc.
- Cash items which are no longer sold: Master Additional Miracle Cube, Shield and Scroll related items, Epi’s Box, Pandora’s Box, Royal Hair Coupon, Platinum Scissors of Karma, etc.
- Some Reboot World-only Cash items have been added.
- Specific beauty coupons, ridings, chairs, etc.
- In Reboot World, Mileage can be acquired and used just like regular worlds.
- In Reboot World, slot expansion coupons are no longer sold in the Cash Shop. You can buy them in potion shops.
- In Reboot World, you cannot use offline coupons.
Reboot World Other Changes
- In Reboot World, you cannot use Monster Life.
- In Reboot World, you cannot use the Auction House or Meso Market.
- In Reboot World, some events may not be held or their rewards may be changed. Please refer to each event notice for details.
- In Reboot World, some Premium PC Room benefits are limited.
The Toad’s Hammer system has been added.
- Toad’s Hammer is a new system which allows you to transfer the number of Star Force enhancements (minus 1), up to Epic rank potential (including Additional Potential), and Soul information of an item to another which is 1~10 levels higher than it.
- Characters level 40 and higher can click the Toad’s Hammer icon in the inventory window to use it.
- If your potential (or Additional Potential) is Epic rank or lower, it will be carried over as-is. However, if your potential (or Additional Potential) is Unique rank or higher, it will have its stats changed to their Epic rank equivalents. If they are stats only available in Unique rank or higher, they will be randomly changed to Epic rank stats.
- The item’s additional options and trade related options will not be carried over, the item receiving the stats will keep its existing additional options and trade related options. If the item receiving the stats still has upgrade slots remaining, 100% Scroll Trace scrolls will automatically be used to use up the remaining slots.
- You can only move an item’s stats to another item which is 1~10 levels higher than it. Items with additional options of Equipped Level Increase/Decrease will not apply to this restriction.
- The item receiving the stats will have its existing Star Force enhancements, potential (and Additional Potential), and Soul information removed and replaced with the other item’s.
- The item whose stats are being extracted will disappear after it is used.
- The Toad’s Hammer system cannot be used on some equipment.
- Superior equipment
- Items scrolled with Miraculous Equipment Enhancement Scrolls
- Equipment with unique potential options (not the rank but like the Onyx Ring, etc)
- Equipment with an expiry date
- Cash items
- Equipment which cannot be Star Force enhanced
- Equipment which cannot receive potential
- Equipment with unique skills
- PC Room-only equipment
- Zero-only weapons (Lapis, Lazuli)
Here is an example. On the left is the item which is being extracted (my Falcon Wing Composite Bow with 10 stars, Epic potential, Rare Additional potential, and a 15 DEX Hilla Soul). In the middle is the item which is inheriting the stats (my Fafnir Wind Chaser with 11 stars, Epic potential, Rare additional potential, and an 18 DEX Plaid soul).
Since my inheriting item is 10 levels higher than my extracted item and the extracted item has at least 1 star, I can use Toad’s Hammer. It will result in a Fafnir Wind Chaser with 9 stars (originally 10 from my Composite Bow – 1), the same potential as my Composite Bow, and the Soul from my Composite Bow (15 DEX Hilla). It will not inherit the scrolled stats of my Composite Bow, it will keep its current +9 scrolls. If I hadn’t scrolled it fully, any left over slots would be used up with a 100% Scroll Trace scroll.
The Hyper Stat system has been added.
- Starting from level 140, you will receive Hyper Stat Points which can be used to increase your Hyper Stats.
- Hyper Stats that you can raise are:
- STR: 15~150 (max level 10)
- DEX: 15~150 (max level 10)
- INT: 15~150 (max level 10)
- LUK: 15~150 (max level 10)
- HP: 2%~20% (max level 10)
- MP: 2%~20% (max level 10)
- Demon Force: 10~50 (max level 5)
- Speed: 4~20 (max level 5)
- Jump: 2~10 (max level 5)
- Critical rate: 1%~15% (max level 10)
- Minimum critical: 1%~10% (max level 10)
- Maximum critical: 1%~15% (max level 10)
- Defense ignore: 3%~30% (max level 10)
- Damage: 3%~30% (max level 10)
- Boss damage: 3%~35% (max level 10)
- Elemental resistance: 4%~20% (max level 5)
- Status resistance: 1%~15% (max level 10)
- Stance: 2%~10% (max level 5)
- Every 10 levels after level 140, the number of Hyper Stat Points you get upon level up will be increased.
- Starting at level 140, you will get 3 Hyper Stat Points per level up. For every 10 levels after that, you will receive 1 more Hyper Stat Point per level up. (level 140~149 you’ll get 3, level 150~159 you’ll get 4, level 160~169 you’ll get 5, etc.)
- Based on the current level of the stat, the amount of Hyper Stat Points required to increase it to the next level will increase.
- You can reset your Hyper Stats for 10 million mesos.
As you can see, as the level of a Hyper Stat increases, it requires more and more Hyper Stat Points. The increase in points required is the same for max level 5 and max level 10 skills.
To max a level 5 skill, it requires 25 Hyper Stat Points. To max a level 10 skill, it requires 150 Hyper Stat Points.
The Honor system has been changed slightly.
- After level 30, the amount of Honor you get per level up has been increased from 500 to a certain number based on your character’s level.
- The amount of Honor given per Medal of Honor from hunting has been increased.
New rewards have been added to theme dungeons below level 100.
- Fairy Academy Elinel: mesos, Scroll Traces, new accessory
- Gold Beach Resort: mesos, Scroll Traces, new accessory
- Riena Strait: mesos, Scroll Traces, new accessory
- Mushroom Castle: mesos, Scroll Traces, new accessory
- Dimensional Library: mesos, Scroll Traces
Mastery Books can now be acquired through the following content:
- Evolving System: the price of Mastery Books has been decreased
- Lion King’s Castle: Luden’s Mastery Book will now give 1 Mastery Book 20 and 1 Mastery Book 30 when used
- Fantastic Theme Park: a Mastery Book can now be acquired after clearing
- Crimsonwood Citadel: a Mastery Book can now be acquired after clearing
- World Merged Party Quests: Mastery Books have been added to the coin shop
- Cross Hunter: Mastery Books have been added to the coin shop
A taxi has been added in Twilight Perion to access nearby hunting areas.
Summoned skills’ monster kills will no longer give you Souls. This includes summoned Soul Weapon skills as well as all summons of all jobs.
An error has been fixed.
- In The Seed floor 27, an error where certain ridings would allow you to jump to the top and clear the floor instantly has been fixed.
New Star Force hunting grounds have been added.
- Temple of Time: A new Star Force hunting ground has been added in the Time Road area called ‘Another Path to Oblivion’. (required Star Force: 100)
- Gate of Future: Drill Hall 1, 2 and Weapon Storage 1, 2 in the Knights’ Fortress area have been changed to Star Force fields. (required Star Force: 150)
Note: all monster stat changes can be seen at Uni’s Blog. The left column shows the previous stats and the right column shows the new stats.
The stats of some monsters in the Mu Lung region have been increased.
- Lv. 126 Chipmunk
- Lv. 127 Red Porky
- Lv. 127 Black Porky
- Lv. 127 Red Flower Serpent
- Lv. 127 Blue Flower Serpent
- Lv. 129 Jar
- Lv. 129 Ginseng Jar
- Lv. 128 Grizzly
- Lv. 129 Bellflower Root
- Lv. 129 Sr. Bellflower Root
- Lv. 126 Straw Target Dummy
- Lv. 126 Wooden Target Dummy
- Lv. 128 Reindeer
- Lv. 128 Peach Monkey
- Lv. 128 Panda
- Lv. 130 Mr. Alli
- Lv. 128 Book Ghost
- Lv. 130 Kru
- Lv. 128 Sage Cat
- Lv. 131 Captain
The stats of some monsters in the Temple of Time region have been increased.
- Lv. 136 Eye of Time
- Lv. 142 Memory Monk
- Lv. 144 Memory Monk Trainee
- Lv. 146 Memory Guardian
- Lv. 148 Chief Memory Guardian
- Lv. 151 Qualm Monk
- Lv. 153 Qualm Monk Trainee
- Lv. 155 Qualm Guardian
- Lv. 157 Chief Qualm Guardian
- Lv. 160 Oblivion Monk
- Lv. 162 Oblivion Monk Trainee
- Lv. 164 Oblivion Guardian
- Lv. 166 Chief Oblivion Guardian
The stats of some monsters in the Gate of Future region have been decreased.
- Lv. 168 Official Knight A
- Lv. 170 Official Knight B
- Lv. 172 Official Knight C
- Lv. 174 Official Knight D
- Lv. 176 Official Knight E
The stats of some Star Force hunting ground monsters have been adjusted.
- Lv.107 [★] Blood Harp
- Lv.109 [★] Dual Birk
- Lv.110 [★] Black Kentaurus
- Lv.110 [★] Red Kentaurus
- Lv.110 [★] Blue Kentaurus
- Lv.115 [★] Buffy
- Lv.116 [★] Lazy Buffy
- Lv.115 [★] Soul Teddy
- Lv.116 [★] Master Soul Teddy
- Lv.116 [★] Buffoon
- Lv.117 [★] Deep Buffoon
- Lv.116 [★] Klock
- Lv.117 [★] Dark Klock
- Lv.118 [★] Death Teddy
- Lv.119 [★] Master Death Teddy
- Lv.118 [★] Pirate
- Lv.119 [★] Dual Pirate
- Lv.119 [★] Viking
- Lv.120 [★] Gigantic Viking
- Lv.119 [★] Phantom Watch
- Lv.120 [★] Grim Phantom Watch
- Lv.120 [★] Gatekeeper
- Lv.122 [★] Thanatos
- Lv.132 [★] Miner Zombie
- Lv.132 [★] Jr. Cerebes
- Lv.134 [★] Cerebes
- Lv.136 [★] Bain
- Lv.141 [★] Dark Wyvern
- Lv.147 [★] Skelegon
- Lv.153 [★] Skelosaurus
Star Force hunting ground monsters have been added.
- Lv.160 [★] Eye of Time
- Lv.160 [★] Oblivion Monk
- Lv.162 [★] Oblivion Monk Trainee
- Lv.164 [★] Oblivion Guardian
- Lv.166 [★] Chief Oblivion Guardian
- Lv.168 [★] Official Knight A
- Lv.170 [★] Official Knight B
- Lv.172 [★] Official Knight C
- Lv.174 [★] Official Knight D
- Lv.176 [★] Official Knight E
Hyper Skills’ character stat passives have been removed. They have been integrated into the new Hyper Stat system.
The output format of damage over time skills has been changed. Previously, when multiple DoT skills were used, their damage was added up and shown as one but now they will show up as different damage numbers.
The delay in using skills after using special duration skills has been reduced.
There were also other various skill changes.
- Triple Throw: Cash stars will now apply to the last hit
- Quadruple Throw: Cash stars will now apply to the last hit
- Quintuple Throw: Cash stars will now apply to the last hit