Today a new patch was released to Tespia, and the new job Mercedes is available! Sadly, I don’t have a Tespia account right now (I hope I get in to the coming term!) but I have covered all the skills!
Everyone’s speed has been increased by 20%. The Quick Move system has been added. Click a button on the minimap and you can choose to be moved straight to a useful NPC on the map! All the quests in Victoria Island have been reorganized! They are now very good exp for those under level 30!
The Legend Festival has begun! Many items are available for purchase for Legend Coins in the Legend Store! A full AP reset, SP reset, advanced scrolls, many Legend weapons, many Legend scrolls, and many equipment are on sale! For more information, see my previous post.
The profession system was improved greatly. All levels of every profession now need half the amount of experience, and all crafting gives double experience. The amount of fatigue you have each day has been increased from 100 to 200. Fatigue replenishes itself faster now. You can now buy an Advanced or Expert ticket from Menz for the new hidden mining/herb rooms. Also, when crafting, you can now make more than 1 item at once. For example, if you have the materials to make 10 bronze plates, instead of making each one separately, just input 10 when it asks and you’ll make them all at once!
Many, many, MANY new items are now available to be crafted. Things like the White Angelic Bless ring, which gives 10 to all stats and 12 attack, and this Dominator Pendant, which gives 35 to all stats, 10% HP and MP, 5 attack and magic attack, and 15 speed and 10 jump! There are even potions that give invincibility, droprate/experience increases, and resistance to states!
The terrain of Nautilus Harbour has completely changed. Every single map has been reorganized! For example, here is the new interior of the Nautilus. In Henesys, the terrain was slightly changed. Two new monsters have been added in the Golem Temple area, Fire Mix Golem and Ice Mix Golem.
The third unicorn pet was added, Unicorn Genie! If you have all 3 Unicorn pets, you will gain access to the Pegasus Riding skill.
A new world will released with Cannon Shooter, it is called Legend. Another world will be released soon, when Mercedes is available to the regular server.
Please check past the cut for the skills of the legendary Hero Mercedes and more information about this patch!
Raising a Cannon Shooter or Mercedes to level 50 will give you the Legend Ring. This ring starts off with only 1 to all stats and 1 attack/magic attack, but level it up and it ends up with 4 to all stats and 3 attack/magic attack! It can be transferred within the account! Cannon Shooters also get a choice of 1 Special Mastery Book at level 70.
Something special about Mercedes is that she does not use arrows. Well, her Shield slot is replaced with her Magic Arrows. These are very special as they never run out, and most of all, they can be potentialed.
Mercedes Job Skills
- Elf’s Recovery: Using the power of nature and its purified energy, recover your HP and MP continually.
Every 4 seconds, recover 10% of your HP and MP.
- Stylish Move: Quickly move up a ladder or rope.
Key combination: ↑ + jump
- Speed Mastery: Elves are born with heightened agility and attacking speed.
Increases attacking speed by 1, speed by 10, and jump by 20.
- Elf’s Blessing: With the blessing of the ancient elves, you can return to Eurel and also permanently gain 10% experience.
Return to Eurel (cooldown is 1800 seconds), gain 10% extra experience.
- Speed Dualshot: Shoot two arrows that hit many enemies.
At max level, hits 3 enemies twice for 115% damage.
- Potential Power: Permanently activates your inner force. Increases speed, max speed, and give a chance to dodge enemy attacks.
At max level, increases speed by 30, increases max speed to 165%, and gives you a 20% chance of dodging enemy attacks.
- Acrobatic Jump: Once in the air, you can jump again. As the skill level increases, the distance jumped increases as well. (same as Double Jump)
- Sharp Aiming: Permanently increases critical chance.
At max level, increases critical chance by 40%.
- Cross Piercing: The force of nature is infused into a sharp arrow. Can go through many enemies.
At max level, hits 6 enemies twice for 165% damage.
- Charge Drive: Rush then hit many enemies into the air. Extra damage is applied to monsters that are in the air.
At max level, hits 8 enemies for 130% damage and 210% damage in the air, 30% extra damage is applied to monsters that are in the air.
- Dual Bowgun Booster: Consumes MP to raise the attacking speed for a short time. (Prerequisite – 5 Dual Bowgun Mastery)
At max level, lasts 200 seconds and raises attacking speed by 2.
- Soul Purify: For a certain period of time, damage done to enemies will be used to heal HP & MP. However, you cannot heal more than 10% of your HP or MP each attack.
At max level, lasts 180 seconds and 5% of the damage done to enemies is used to heal HP & MP.
- Final Shot: Can only be used after Charge Drive. Shoot many arrows that hit enemies in the air. (Prerequisite – 1 Charge Drive)
At max level, hits 8 enemies for 75% damage 4 times and hits 20% extra damage to monsters in the air.
- Dual Bowgun Mastery: Increases the mastery of the dual bowgun and accuracy.
At max level, gives 50% mastery over dual bowguns and 120 accuracy.
- Final Attack: Dual Bowgun: After attacking, there is a chance of doing an extra hit. (Prerequisite – 3 Dual Bowgun Mastery)
At max level, 40% chance to do an extra 150% damage hit.
- Physical Training: Permanently increases dex and str.
At max level, increases dex and str by 30.
- Strike Dualshot: Shoots many fast arrows at enemies in front of you. Has a chance to stun enemies.
At max level, hits 4 enemies with 4 arrows, doing 126% damage each, and an 80% chance of stunning for 6 seconds.
- Leap Tornado: While in the air, start spinning and shoot many arrows at the ground. You must have 120% or more jump and be in the air to use this skill.
At max level, hits 8 enemies for 135% damage 4 times.
- Unicorn Spike: Summon the sacred unicorns to attack enemies in front of you. There is a chance to debuff your opponent and weaken them, to allow you and your party to deal extra damage.
At max level, 8 enemies will be hit 150% damage 5 times, and there is a 95% chance of dealing 15% extra for 15 seconds, but the extra damage is only applied to a maximum of 5 hits.
- Gust Dive: Use the power of the wind to dive through the air into enemies to damage. Weakened monsters (from Unicorn Spike) take extra damage.
At max level, hits 6 enemies 3 times for 190% damage, weakened monsters take 20% extra damage.
- Ignis Lore: Using the power of the spirit of fire, increase your damage and chance to avoid enemy attacks for a certain period of time.
At max level, lasts 180 seconds and gives 40 attack. Passively adds an extra 20% chance to avoid enemy attacks.
- Water Shield: Use the strength of the spirit of water to create a shield that absorbs some damage and gives you resistance to states and elements for a certain period of time.
At max level, lasts 180 seconds, absorbs 30% damage, and gives you 25% resistance to states and elements.
- Lightning Flare: Can only be used after Charge Drive. Hits floating enemies to the ground with lightning. There is a chance of instant death, and it passively increases the damage of Charge Drive. (Prerequisite – 5 Final Shot)
At max level, hits 8 enemies for 150% damage 4 times, and there is a 15% chance on instant death. Passively increases the damage of Charge Drive by 30%.
- Elemental Knight: Summons spirit knights to aid you in battle. They will fight monsters that you are attacking.
At max level, summons 3 knights, for 180 seconds, which hit 120% damage.
- Ishtar’s Ring: Borrow the power of the legendary weapon Ishtar to continuously fire rapid arrows at a target. Hold down the skill button to keep attacking, you can move slightly by pressing the arrow keys.
At max level, hits 220% damage per arrow.
- Legendary Spear: Leap forward while raining down arrows on enemies. Enemies hit by the attack will have their defense lowered. This attack has a 100% critical chance.
At max level, hit 8 enemies for 520% damage 2 times, their defense will be reduced by 20% for 15 seconds. Cooldown is 5 seconds.
- Multi Sniping: Instantly kills two monsters in front of you. This does not work on bosses, however lethal damage will be applied.
At max level, 2 monsters are instantly killed. On bosses, you hit 1200% critical attack 2 times. Cooldown is 10 seconds.
- Ancient Spirit: For a certain period of time, receive the blessings of an ancient spirit and increase your damage and critical chance. Permanently increases the chance to avoid attacks of Ignis Lore.
At max level, for 210 seconds, damage is increased by 30% and critical chance is increased by 15%. Passively increases Ignis Lore’s effect to avoid enemy attacks by 20%.
- Maple Warrior: Increase the stats of all party members by a certain percentage.
At max level, increases all stats by 15% for 900 seconds.
- Hero’s Will: Focuses to break free from a state.
At max level, cooldown of 360 seconds.
- Dual Bowgun Expert: Increases mastery of a dual bowgun, attack, and minimum critical damage. (Prerequisite – 20 Dual Bowgun Mastery)
At max level, increases mastery to 70%, gives 30 attack, and increases minimum critical damage by 15%.
- Defense Break: Attacks on an enemy have a chance to ignore 100% of their defense. This works on bosses as well.
At max level, there is a 25% chance to ignore 100% of the target’s defense.
- Highkick Demolition: Can only be used after Charge Drive. Fly towards your enemies in the air and hit them extremely fast. (Prerequisite – 15 Lightning Flare)
At max level, hit 8 enemies for 147% damage 6 times. Passively increases Charge Drive’s damage by 50%.
- Advanced Final Attack: Increases damage and accuracy, and also the chance of activation and damage of Final Attack. (Prerequisite – 20 Final Attack: Dual Bowgun)
At max level, adds 20 attack, 10% accuracy. Final Attack: Dual Bowgun’s chance of activation increases to 70% and its damage increases to 210%.
Thanks to Spadow for the video! As you can see, Mercedes’ tutorial begins as a level 200 in the past, similar to Aran. She meets Freed and Afrien, and then goes to her town of Eurel. Soon, the whole town is frozen and she too is encased in ice…