kMS ver. 1.2.140 – Mu Lung Dojo & Monster Carnival Reorganization!
Normally I don’t post the login screen because it’s filler material in my opinion, but I couldn’t resist for this one, it’s so cute! Poor Cannon Shooter! In this patch, the aforementioned Mu Lung Dojo and Monster Carnival reorganizations were released, along with many events!
Mu Lung Dojo has been reorganized! It is now a solo play content, meaning you cannot party with others. There is now a daily limit of 3 times. It is open to players level 90 and over. There are now four modes: Easy, Medium, Hard, and Ranking.
As always, the goal is to defeat the boss monster in each stage and move on. However, you’ll notice that monsters do not drop potions or buffs.
That’s where the Rest Stage comes in! You now ‘buy’ potions and buffs from So Gong inside the Rest Stages. Here’s a list of the ones you can get.
- HP 50% Recovery: 5 second penalty
- HP 100% Recovery: 10 second penalty
- Max HP +10,000: 15 second penalty
- Attack/Magic Attack +30: 40 second penalty
- Attack/Magic Attack +60: 60 second penalty
- Defense/Magic Defense +2500: 30 second penalty
- Defense/Magic Defense +4000: 50 second penalty
- Accuracy/Avoid +2000: 30 second penalty
- Speed/Jump MAX: 20 second penalty
- Attacking Speed +1: 40 second penalty
You can get as many as you want, however for each one you take, you suffer a time penalty. Why does that matter? Well, its for the new Ranking Mode! The goal of that mode, as opposed to just defeat monster after monster in the Easy, Normal, and Hard Modes, is to finish the entire dojo in the lowest time possible!
Every 5th stage will feature a BOSS monster, who will drop 5 Marks of Mu Gong. These can be traded in for prizes!
To get the new belts, which are very nice, you must trade in Marks of Mu Gong. These belts all last 7 days (yeah, it sucks, but their stats make up for it! Plus you can time extend them!).
- Mu Gong’s Yellow Belt (untradeable, unidentified, 50 Marks of Mu Gong): 6 to all stats, 2 attack and magic attack, 60 defense and magic defense, 3 slots, lv 70
- Mu Gong’s Blue Belt (untradeable, unidentified, 100 Marks of Mu Gong): 8 to all stats, 3 attack and magic attack, 90 defense and magic defense, 3 slots, lv 90
- Mu Gong’s Red Belt (untradeable, unidentified, 200 Marks of Mu Gong): 10 to all stats, 4 attack and magic attack, 120 defense and magic defense, 3 slots, lv 120
- Mu Gong’s Black Belt (untradeable, unidentified, 250 Marks of Mu Gong): 13 to all stats, 6 attack and magic attack, 180 defense and magic defense, 4 slots, lv 120
And belts are not all, there are new glove prizes as well! However, you get these in a different way. These gloves have to do with the new Ranking Mode. The TOP 50 in ranking will get new prizes, which are these gloves.
They last only 1 day, and cannot be time extended. Basically, if you really want to keep these, you’re going to have to be in the top 50 every single day! They’re amazing though, you might be really inclined to do so. Something special is that they cannot be cubed, and their potential will always be the same. The potential is shown after the ‘+’ sign.
- So Gong’s Glove (untradeable, unidentified, cannot reset potential, Rank 11~50): 20 to all stats, 10 attack and magic attack, 150 defense and magic defense, lv 120 + 12% total damage, 12% all stats, 15% boss damage
- Mu Gong’s Glove (untradeable, unidentified, cannot reset potential, Rank 2~9): 25 to all stats, 15 attack and magic attack, 200 defense and magic defense, lv 120 + 15% total damage, 15% all stats, 25% boss damage
- Hero’s Glove (untradeable, unidentified, cannot reset potential, Rank 1): 30 to all stats, 20 attack and magic attack, 250 defense and magic defense, 200 accuracy and avoid, lv 120 + 20% total damage, 20% all stats, 40% boss damage
Monster Carnival has been reorganized! Monster Carnival Season 1and Season 2 were merged~ Monster Carnival is now open to anyone level 30+! However, like Mu Lung Dojo, there is now a daily limit. You can only participate in Monster Carnival 5 times a day.
From 8AM to 12AM, every XX:15 and XX:45, you will receive a quest called Monster Carnival Invitation that you can accept to enter (very similar to Prison Guard Ani). You will be moved to a waiting room, and after one minute, you’ll be placed in a party automatically with people near your level, then Monster Carnival will begin!
Sometimes, you won’t have enough people to start (you need 6 people in total, 3 for each team). In that case, Spiegelmann will tell you not to despair and give you Spiegelmann’s Cheer, a 30 minute buff that gives 20 attack and magic attack, 20 speed, and 10 jump!
Once you enter, you’ll see the new UI. You can see your current CP at the top left, and the 7 things you can do with them below! I’m sure you can see that there are two statuses for each CP cost. Well, when you decide to use one of them, it randomly chooses one out of the two to activate!
- CP 100: summon a random monster.
- CP 200: increase your attack and magic attack by 20% for 30 seconds / inflict Limited Vision on one enemy for 10 seconds.
- CP 300: increase your defense and magic defense by 20% for 30 seconds / inflict Slow on one enemy for 10 seconds.
- CP 400: increase your experience gain by 2x for 30 seconds / inflict Seal on one enemy for 10 seconds.
Also, the conditions to win have changed. You do not need the most CP. Instead, the winning team is the one that has the most Monster Kills when the timer hits 0. Something about the monsters also is that their level, HP, and experience will be changed according to the party average.
You’ll then receive your experience bonus, and be transported to a room with Spiegelmann. He gives you Shiny Maple Coins depending on your performance. Also, until September 28, you can trade in your old Maple Coins to Shiny Maple Coins. You can get the old prizes (Spiegelmann’s Necklace, Spiegelmann’s Chaos Necklace) until that date as well.
Of course, there are new prizes as well. You can spend your Shiny Maple Coins at Spiegelmann to buy them~
- Spiegelmann’s Luxury Cape: 2 all stats, 30 defense and magic defense, 5 slots, lv 70
- Spiegelmann’s Bowtie: 5 to all stats, 55 defense and magic defense, 5 speed, 3 jump, 3 slots, lv 60
These items are untradeable, and the Bowtie is a pendant. They also have a set bonus called Spiegelmann’s Luxury Set. When you wear two of the items in the set, you get 2 attack and magic attack, 3 to all stats, and 100 defense and magic defense. When you wear three, you get an extra 3 attack and magic attack, 5 to all stats, and 200 HP.
Well, there’s only two items… how can that be? Spiegelmann’s Moustache (5 attack and magic attack, 100 defense and magic defense, lasts 5 days, 5 slots, cannot time extend) from Monster Park is also included as one of the set items!
The Room Change system was added in this patch too! While inside a Free Market Room, you’ll see an option above ‘Channel Change’ that says ‘Room Change’. Just like the name implies, you can move through rooms (and channels!) without having to leave and enter another portal!
First is a slightly old event that I haven’t posted about called Memories of the Legendary Summer! Basically, it’s an attendance check that consists of events from all the past events this summer!
As always, you get a journal! Each day of this event coincides with one of the events that happened during this summer~
- Day 1: collect 50 Special Red Bean Sundaes, you receive 20 Power Elixirs
- Day 2: collect 50 Chicken Drumsticks, you receive 3 Chicken Drumstick buffs
- Day 3: collect 50 Monkey Dolls, you receive 3 Legend Spring Waters (gives exp based on your level) and a choice of either a Bling Bling Monkey Red or Bling Bling Monkey Blue (can be used on a Cannon Shooter to create an aura around your monkey)
- Day 4: collect 50 Maple Legend 620,000 Stamps, you receive 3 Experience 1.5x Coupons
- Day 5: collect 50 Cosmic Green, you receive 1 Advanced Enhancement Scroll
- Day 6: collect 50 Tissue Pieces, you receive 1 Golden Hammer 50%
- Day 7: collect 50 Completely Cold Melons, you receive 1 Legend Sweet and Sour Earrings (3 to all stats, 5 slots, unidentified, level 75, tradeable once through the Share Name Tag)
- Days 8+: collect 50 Completely Cold Melons, you receive 1 Summer Memories Box (can give Elven Glasses <2 all stats 2 attack and magic attack with no slots>, Pink Beach Parasol Chair, Special Potential Scroll, Advanced Enhancement Scroll, Golden Hammer 50%, 10% White Scroll, 3 Chicken Drumstick buffs, Experience 1.5x Coupon, Legend Spring Water, or 20 Watermelons)
Next up is the Rainbow event!
Each day, you have to finish the daily quest, different for each day of the week. When finished, you get the Rainbow Magic buff (depends on your level range, for 70+, it gives 40 attack and magic attack for 1 hour) and a Crayon, a different colour for each day.
You also get a Rainbow Box that gives prizes!
- Special Potential Scroll
- Advanced Enhancement Scroll
- Golden Hammer 50%
- Clean Slate Scroll 10%
- 15% Armor for Attack/Magic Attack Scroll
- 60% Weapon Scrolls
- 60% Armor for Stat Scrolls
- 20 Power Elixirs
- 1 of the 7 Crayons
You can use the Crayons to create a Rainbow Picture~
Once you’re done, you get a Rainbow Badge! It lasts for 30 days (sadly), cannot be time extended, and gives 5 to all stats, 100 HP and MP, 2 attack and magic attack, and 20 accuracy, avoid, and jump.
Now, here’s a list of the daily quests!
- Monday (red): Monster Hunting Day – hunt 300 monsters near your level
- Tuesday (orange): Master Monster Day – defeat a Master Monster
- Wednesday (yellow): Monster Park Day – get a Wednesday’s Crayon Piece drop from a Monster Park boss
- Thursday (green): Keep Connected Day – hold a Rainbow Timer for 60 minutes
- Friday (light blue): Party Quest Day – clear a party quest
- Saturday (dark blue): Monster Hunting Day 2 – get a Saturday’s Crayon Piece drop from monsters near your level
- Sunday (purple): Item Pot Day – raise a Rainbow Moon Bunny item pot (it sleeps for only 30 minutes and has only one stage)
The next event is called the Legendary Gratias Ring event! If you recall, we had an event before where you received a Gratias Ring for levelling a new character to 80. Well this is the same, however, it is actually level scaled!
As you can see, anyone level 1~70 needs to get to level 80, level 71~80 needs to get 10 level ups, 81~90 needs 9, and so on. I’m really glad they did this, now I won’t need to make a mule since I only need 2 level ups!
Now, what are the stats on this ring? It gives 3 to all stats (6 to all stats if you are over level 100), 3 attack and magic attack, 20 accuracy and avoid, and 5% critical if you are over level 120. It can be account traded once if you use the Share Name Tag. It also gives a one time bonus of 100 Charisma and Charm.
This ring does not stack with the Adventurer Rings, Lilin’s Ring, Resistance Ring, Gratias Ring, Adventurer’s Gratias Ring, Swordman’s Ring, Magician’s Ring, or Archer’s Ring.
This event is called Welcome Back to School 1+1! It is the same as the 1+1 event from the Legend update. However, this time, it can be done on any new character (except the three new jobs from the Legend update, Cannon Shooter, Mercedes, and Demon Slayer).
For those of you who don’t know about this event, when you create a character, you’ll see the EXP+ Gauge on the side of your screen. As you level up, you’ll fill it up!
At level 30 and 70, you’ll get a potion that holds the experience you got until those levels! You can use the potion to get the experience inside~ The potions are account tradeable so you can get two level 70 characters for the price of one!
The final event is called the Cowboy Newbie event! It’s similar to the Boom Up event that happened a while ago.
Basically, at specific levels on a new character, you’ll receive free items~ At level 1, you’ll get a Western Hat, a Cute Newbie Medal, and a I’m the Cutest title.
At level 10, you’ll get the Western Boots.
At level 20, you’ll get either a Cowboy Shirt or a Cowgirl Shirt, depending on your gender of course.
At level 30, you’ll get either Cowboy Pants or Cowgirl Pants, depending on your gender.
At level 50, you’ll get the Great User Medal, and the I’m the Greatest title.
These items are Cash equipment, but you can’t put them in the Cash Shop. If you want to get rid of them though, you can go to the Henesys Marketplace and throw away the equipment at the Clothing Receptacle NPC. I suggest that you just leave them on your Android (or lack thereof).
There is also this new Cash item called Carta’s Pearl. It has the magic to take away Mercedes’ elf ears! It can also get them back, if you change your mind after buying one.
P.S. Since it was the first day of the month, I logged on quickly and was able to get the Henesys and Ellinia Donor Medals! Of cours I only had them for a couple of minutes, but they’re in my collection now so that’s all that matters~