KMST ver. 1.2.026 – Blaster Skill Changes
Another test server patch has been released, including Blaster’s Hyper skills, some skill changes, and a few other assorted changes.
Since nothing about Heroes of Maple has been added yet, I’m going to assume the official server patch on December 22 will only include Blaster and the Christmas events.
Blaster’s Character Card gives 1%/2%/3%/5% defense ignore.
Blaster’s secondary weapon, the Explosive Pill has been added.
When creating Resistance, two new hairs and faces have been added: the Rush hair and Militant face for males and the Silky hair and Cool face for females.
They also fixed a bug where Blasters received an extremely small amount of HP upon level up (which is why if you saw videos of Blasters created last patch, they had very little HP).
- Revolving Cannon: bullet reload time has been decreased
- Release Pile Bunker: defense ignored has been increased from 60% to 80%, now has a maximum damage cap of 99,999,999
- Explosion Move: movement range has been adjusted
- Endurance Shield: shield decay rate has been increased from 15% + 50 to 40% + 50
- Ducking: Magnum Punch’s damage boost has been increased from 30%p to 90%p
- Hammer Smash: damage has been increased from 185% to 200%, shockwave’s damage has been decreased from 300% to 150%, shockwave’s number of hits has been increased from 1 to 2
- Sway: Magnum Punch’s damage boost has been increased from 65%p to 105%p
- Lift Press: effect has been changed, damage has been changed to 140% damage 2 times on 1 enemy (the one grabbed) then 140% damage on up to 15 enemies as you rush forward
- Lift Throw: effect has been changed
- Endurance Training: shield decay rate has been increased from 10% +50 to 40% + 50
- Combination Training: final damage boost per stack has been increased from 2% to 3%, attack boost has been increased from 10% to 15%
- Shock Wave Punch: damage has been increased from 220% to 265%, shockwave’s damage has been decreased from 150% to 110%, Double Fang’s damage boost has been decreased from 240%p to 180%p
- Flash Move: Magnum Punch’s damage boost has been increased from 160%p to 230%p
- Hurricane Mixer: Hammer Smash’s damage boost has been increased from 175%p to 195%p
- Revolving Bunker: defense ignored has been increased from 60% to 80%
- Super Endurance: cooldown has been increased from 80 seconds to 150 seconds
- Endurance Training II: shield decay rate has been increased from 10% + 50 to 40% + 50
- Gauntlet Expert: in addition to existing effects, Gauntlet Expert now increases boss damage by 15%
- Advanced Charge Mastery: defense ignored has been increased from 30% to 35%, bullets reloaded when charging skills are used has been increased from 1 to 2, damage reduction rate has been decreased from 50% to 35%
- Combination Training II: final damage boost per stack has been increased from 4% to 5%, buff duration has been decreased from 15 seconds to 10 seconds
- Punch – Shock Wave Bonus Attack: Charged Hammer Smash and Shock Wave Punch’s shockwaves’ number of hits are increased by 2. [required level: 143]
- Punch – Reinforce: Magnum Punch, Double Fang, Hammer Smash, and Shock Wave Punch’s damage are increased by 10%. [required level: 162]
- Punch – Ignore Guard: Magnum Punch, Double Fang, Hammer Smash, Shock Wave Punch, Flash Move, and Hurricane Mixer’s defense ignored are increased by 20%. [required level: 183]
- Release Pile Bunker – Reinforce: Release Pile Bunker’s damage is increased by 30%. [required level: 149]
- Release Pile Bunker – Shock Wave Reinforce: Release Pile Bunker’s shockwaves’ damage is increased by 25%. [required level: 168]
- Release Pile Bunker – Bonus Guard: While using Release Pile Bunker, you will receive the Guard damage reduction from Charge Mastery. [required level: 189]
- Endurance Shield – Extra Healing: When Endurance Shield decays, 20% of the decayed amount will be used to heal your HP. [required level: 155]
- Hurricane Mixer – Cooltime Reduce: Hurricane Mixer’s cooldown is decreased by 20%. [required level: 177]
- Super Endurance – Cooltime Reduce: Super Endurance’s cooldown is decreased by 20%. [required level: 195]
- Maximize Cannon: Revolving Cannon’s power is increased consecutively and your bullet reload time is decreased. [required level: 150]
- Level 1: Skills that use bullets’ damage are increased by 50% and the automatic reload time for bullets is decreased by 70% for 30 seconds. Cooldown: 120 seconds.
- Hyper Magnum Punch: Collect your strength and rush forward with an ultimate punch, creating a huge explosion. [required level: 170]
- Level 1: Deals 300% damage 10 times on up to 10 enemies, with a maximum damage limit of 99,999,999. After using this skill, a shockwave will be created dealing 200% damage 8 times. In addition, based on how long you charged this skill (up to 3 stages), you will create an additional shockwave that deals: 300%/400%/500% damage 8 times. While Charging this skill, you will receive Charge Mastery’s damage reduction and for each enemy attack that hits you, your final damage will be increased by 5% (up to a maximum of 50%). Cooldown: 240 seconds.
- Will of Liberty: Materializes the will of the Resistance to increase attack power. [required level: 200]
- Level 1: 10% damage, 10% maximum damage limit, 60 second duration. Cooldown: 120 seconds. Only applies to Resistance classes, Demon classes, and Xenon within the party.
Certain scrolls’ destruction rate have been removed.
- Potential Scroll
- Additional Potential Scroll
- Additional Potential Stamp
In the lowest floors of the Clock Tower, Elite Monsters will begin to appear in certain maps.
- Crooked Time
- Twisted Time
- Lost Time
- Forbidden Time
The Navigation system has been improved.
- The directional messages and the arrows over your head have been improved.
- You can now choose destinations on other continents to be navigated to.
Evan’s Magic Debris logic has been changed.
- Creation method has been changed from being created at a certain rate when using Fusion skills to being created at a certain interval of time when using Fusion skills.
- Maximum number of created Debris has been decreased.
- An error where damage boosts would not apply to every Debris has been fixed.
- An error where Dark Fog’s damage boost to Magic Debris while on cooldown did not apply has been fixed.
The Cash Item Storage‘s maximum number of items held has been increased to 2,000.