KMST ver. 1.2.032 – Spring Project!
A new test world patch has been released, and this one contains a ton of various quality of life changes that users have been asking the development team for. In addition, the 13th anniversary events have been added as well as the return of Pink Bean!
This will be coming to the official servers on April 21!
Spring! Spring! Project!
We have been listening to the voices of you Maplers and have begun the Spring! Spring! Project! Please look forward to continuous updates like this.
The client’s size has been decreased.
- With the introduction of video streaming and sound data optimization, the client’s size has been decreased.
- Going forward, progress on data optimization will continue.
Reboot World’s Rest Experience Coupon system has been expanded to all worlds.
- When not logged in for 2 days: 3 2x Experience Coupons (15 minutes)
- When not logged in for 3 days: 4 2x Experience Coupons (15 minutes)
- When not logged in for 4 days: 5 2x Experience Coupons (15 minutes)
- When not logged in for 5 days: 6 2x Experience Coupons (15 minutes)
- When not logged in for 6 days or more: 7 2x Experience Coupons (15 minutes)
The skill effect transparency control option has been added. In the System Options, you can now adjust the transparency of your own and other characters’ skill effects.
Here’s how it looks in-game! You can adjust your own skill effects from ‘visible’ to ‘translucent’ and other characters’ skill effects from ‘visible’ to ‘transparent’.
It seems like it only affects the base effects. Any additional effects, hit effects, summons, and installed skills will not be affected.
After using Scroll Traces to upgrade your item, your selected scroll will no longer be reset.
New features have been added to Star Force enhancements.
- You can now turn off the Star Catcher minigame to make enhancing faster. However, you will not receive the success rate increasing effect.
- From the 12th ~ 16th star, you can now consume additional mesos in order to prevent the destruction of an item when enhancing. (seems to be double the cost)
You can now see the remaining cooldowns of skills (in minutes) on your quickslots.
Monsters will no longer drop Bow/Crossbow Arrows.
You can now enable the ability to right click items to sell them in NPC shops.
An alert will now appear when an item in the Repurchase tab of NPC shops is about to be overwritten.
When exiting the game while in Windowed Mode, a popup has been added asking for confirmation to exit the game.
The Soul Weapon Window can now be turned on/off using a new keyboard shortcut.
You can now discard items while in combat.
You can now take out pets while hanging on a rope or ladder.
When reviving using the Wheel of Destiny or while in a PC Room, you will now be revived with full HP and MP.
Flames of Reincarnation can no longer be used on equipment that has been locked.
Avatar megaphones will no longer appear in the top right corner of your screen while in certain hunting areas and boss battles. However, they will still appear in your chatting window as normal.
The time it takes to open the Quest Information window has been decreased.
The Clothing Box in Henesys has been changed to use a drag and drop system in order to minimize accidental item discarding.
When using Miracle Circulators, you can now choose between keeping the Before or After abilities.
When using Additional Cubes, you can now press the ‘Use one more time’ button.
Items that need a key type item (like the Pandora’s Box or Epi’s Box) can now be opened by just double clicking them.
The rare reward related logic from Elite Bosses has been changed.
- The character which summons the Elite Boss will now receive 1 additional rare reward.
- The character which deals the most damage to the Elite Boss will now receive 1 additional rare reward.
- You can now obtain up to 1 additional rare reward but you will receive a drop rate penalty if you are not within a certain level range of the Elite Boss.
In boss content, when a boss dies and a character who dealt the most damage does not exist, other party members will still receive rewards.
In The SEED, if you leave the 50th floor in any way other than clearing it, you will now receive Hazy Stones based on your remaining time.
In Mu Lung Dojo, the higher platform on each floor has been removed due to certain movement skills causing you to get stuck.
You can no longer right click the Rune experience buff to remove it.
You can now hold multiple Horntail Pendants/Chaos Horntail Pendants.
Boss Entry Reset Tickets will now be reset at midnight on Thursdays like boss entry limits.
Damien’s Soul and his Soul Skill have been added.
- Begin Hunting (regular): Summon Damien for 120 seconds, dealing 1500% damage on up to 8 monsters (level 2 – 1800% damage on up to 9 monsters). Cooldown of 180 seconds.
- Sword of Destruction (magnificent): Summon Enraged Damien for 120 seconds, dealing 1800% damage on up to 10 monsters (level 2 – 2200% damage on up to 12 monsters). Cooldown of 180 seconds.
Certain bosses have been added to Murmur’s Soul Collector. Filling out the entire page will upgrade that boss’ Soul Skill to level 2. Their Hidden Illustrations are in the process of being added.
- Guard Ani
- Mu Gong
- Pink Bean
They added a ton of events for the 13th anniversary including:
- Coin shop
- Weekly gifts
- Special Friday benefits
- No cost when enhancing from 12 -> 13 stars
- No destruction chance when enhancing from 12 -> 13 stars
- No cost when entering Monster Park
- Increased Monster Park entry limit from 7 -> 13
- 13th anniversary coin shop 30% discount
- Special Friday/Saturday/Sunday benefits
- 2x 13th Anniversary Coin limit from 13th Anniversary Boxes and daily hunting
- 50% discount when using Honor to reset Ability
- 2x drop rate of Past Equipment Box from Frankenbalrog elite monster
- Cool Maple Rain event
- Frankenbalrog event
- Past Anniversary Item Museum event
- Strange Monster Balloon Making event
- Savage Achievements event
Like always, I’ll cover these when they get to the official server!
Produce Pink Bean
The Pink Bean job has returned! It has the same skills as before plus 3 new ones (Pink Bean’s Warrior, Pinktic Shadow, Power Collect!).
The job is still time-limited and will be deleted, but you can complete Pink Bean’s Secret Diary in order to receive prizes for other characters on your account. It’s pretty much the exact same as last time.
The Boss Arena content has been removed and is no longer available. Characters inside will be able to use the portal to leave but they cannot enter again.
An error where you could not attack after using a bind skill on Devil Balrog has been fixed.
An error where your pet would not automatically use potions if you were hit by multiple monster attacks at once has been fixed.
An error where certain monsters inside Mu Lung Dojo would be pushed back when taking damage over a certain number has been fixed.
Elite Monsters and Elite Bosses will no longer use the Magnet skill.
An error where clearing Normal Zakum 2 times would not let you queue for Chaos Zakum in the Boss Matching system has been fixed.
An error where Paladin’s Elemental Charge‘s damage reduction did not apply to certain attacks has been fixed.
An error where Shadowers/Dual Blades who avoided % HP attacks in Dark Sight which was activated by Advanced Dark Sight did not have it removed has been fixed.
Shadower’s Pickpocket will now cause only your own attacking skills to create coins.
An error where using multiple skills at once including Aran’s Maha’s Domain would cause skills to be invisible has been fixed.
Evan’s Magic Debris has been changed to be a physical property attack.
An error where Phantom’s Pray of Aria and Misfortune Protection did not stack with stolen Pirate Style has been fixed.
An error where EunWol’s Soul Division on Elite Monsters would create a spirit with a different name than the existing monster has been fixed.
When using Homing Missile in Mechanic’s Metal Armor: Tank Mode, if the missile is in the air and the marked monster dies, it will no longer find another target.
Xenon’s Pinpoint Rocket will now be affected by Dispel even though it is an On/Off skill.
Kaiser’s Dragon Slash‘s damage changes when used in Final Figuration state will now be displayed in the skill description.
An error where you would have to either cancel Kaiser’s Final Figuration or the Overpass Ring in order to receive the damage ignore/damage reflect ignoring effects has been fixed.
An error where Kinesis’ Psychic Over‘s Psychic Point related effects and its maximum damage cap increasing effects would have different durations has been fixed.