KMST ver. 1.2.048 – Drop Rate Changes
After an entire month (!!!), a new test server patch has been released! Sadly, it doesn’t contain any sort of new content but there are some very interesting changes, including to drop rate.
The last event in KMS ends on the 26th but this test server period ends on the 30th so I’m not sure when this will be coming to the official servers. After this, the next patch will almost certainly be the anniversary update, so I hope they add in more than just some events!
Growth Path Improvements
Theme dungeon and area quests below level 100 have been modified.
- The following areas will be adjusted.
- Fairy Academy Ellinel
- Kerning City – Swamp
- Riena Strait
- Perion – Land of Boars
- Mushroom Castle
- El Nath
- Edelstein – Leben Mine
- Some longer theme dungeons have had their total play time decreased.
- Quest completion experience and difficulties have been adjusted.
- The number of monsters summoned in field maps have been increased.
Area medal quests have been added. When you complete all the quests in Kerning City’s Swamp, Orbis, or Ariant areas, you’ll receive a new medal.
- (Lv. 45) Swamp Troubleshooter
- (Lv. 70) Above the Clouds’ Helper
- (Lv. 90) Ariant Culture Expert
Some content’s beginning level limits have been changed. However, if you have already begun them on lower level characters, you can continue to complete them.
- FriendsStory (level 100 or higher)
- Black Heaven (level 120 or higher)
- Heroes of Maple (level 135 or higher)
Mu Lung Dojo
Some of the items sold by Lao have had their costs adjusted.
- So Gong’s Gloves (75,000 points → 70,000 points)
- Expert’s Gloves (60,000 points → 50,000 points)
- Expert Apprentice’s Gloves (40,000 points → 30,000 points)
- Mu Lung Dojo Unidentified Belt Box (3,000 points → 2,000 points)
- Mu Lung Dojo Unidentified Glove Box (3,000 points → 2,000 points)
- Mind and Body Training Centre Entry Charms
- 30 minutes (2,000 points → 1,500 points)
- 1 hour (3,500 points → 3,000 points)
- 3 hours (10,000 points → 8,000 points)
- 6 hours (18,000 points → 15,000 points)
- 12 hours (30,000 points → 28,000 points)
- Training Dummy Summoning Bags (3,500 points → 2,500 points)
Some of the items sold by Lao have been adjusted.
- NEW! Mind and Body Training Centre Entry Charm (9 Hours) [22,000 points]
- NEW! Mind and Body Training Centre Entry Charm (24 Hours) [54,000 points]
- REMOVED! Training Dummy Summoning Bag (Oak 75%)
- REMOVED! Training Dummy Summoning Bag (Oak 25%)
- REMOVED! Training Dummy Summoning Bag (Straw 100%)
- REMOVED! Training Dummy Summoning Bag (Straw 75%)
When you leave the Mind and Body Training Centre, you will now receive another Entry Charm based on the remaining time on your original Charm.
All gloves acquired from Mu Lung Dojo have been changed to Lucky Items, meaning they can count towards any set effect. This will also apply to gloves that you currently have.
The item drop rate increase formula has been changed.
- Item drop rate increasing effects will now be applied at the same time instead of being applied in a certain order based on the source’s type.
- For some items, quest items, and event items, drop rate increasing effects will now only be partially applied.
- The drop rate of Core Gemstones has been increased.
- The effects of Union’s Luck and Wealth Acquisition Elixirs have been increased.
- Union’s Luck: 30% item drop rate → 50% item drop rate
- Wealth Acquisition Elixir: 10% item and meso drop rate → 20% item and meso drop rate
When Star Force Enhancement cost discount events and MVP/PC Room discounts are applied at the same time, the pre-discount cost will now show the original cost.
- This change was made to reduce confusion as previously, the pre-discount cost would show the event-discounted price. The discounted price will be calculated the same as before, the event discount then the MVP/PC Room discount.
The cooldown reduction potential on Hat equipment has been changed. Now, if a skill has a 10 second cooldown or less, only a percentage of the potential’s cooldown reduction will apply.
Dual Blade’s Chains of Hell‘s damage has been increased from 105% → 150% and its number of hits has been decreased from 10 → 7.
The following errors have been fixed.
- An error where Shadower’s Shadow Assault could hit Mimics has been fixed.
- An error where the contaminated area and real damage area created by Cannon Shooter’s ICBM were different has been fixed.
- An error where some of Wild Hunter‘s summoned jaguar’s attacks’ damage would not apply has been fixed.
The following errors have been fixed.
- An error where the ‘Final Shout Towards Victory’ quest’s completion conditions and description did not match has been fixed.
- An error where Luminous’ ‘Making the Protector Robot’ quest would take more materials than stated upon completion has been fixed.