kMSt ver. 1.2.400 – Mu Lung Dojo Reorganization!
And so the next ‘new’ content is revealed! Mu Lung Dojo will be reorganized! There are also some new events, but like always, I’ll cover them when they come to kMS!
Another new change is something to do with the Free Market. While inside a Free Market Room, you’ll see an option above ‘Channel Change’ that says ‘Room Change’. Just like the name implies, you can move through the rooms without having to leave and enter another portal!
Mu Lung Dojo is now open to people level 90 and over, and you can only participate 3 times a day. There are now three General Modes (easy, medium, and hard) as well as a Ranking Mode. The top 50 in ranking will be able to receive prizes each day!
I have prepared a blog post about all the new stuff in it, and it’s actually pretty good!
First, to get everyone excited, let’s look at the new prizes! Something to note is that the point system is now gone! To get the new belts, which are very nice, you must trade in Marks of Mu Gong, which you can get in the three general modes. These belts all last 7 days (yeah, it sucks, but their stats make up for it! Plus you can time extend them!).
- Mu Gong’s Yellow Belt (untradeable, unidentified, 50 Marks of Mu Gong): 6 to all stats, 2 attack and magic attack, 60 defense and magic defense, 3 slots, lv 70
- Mu Gong’s Blue Belt (untradeable, unidentified, 100 Marks of Mu Gong): 8 to all stats, 3 attack and magic attack, 90 defense and magic defense, 3 slots, lv 90
- Mu Gong’s Red Belt (untradeable, unidentified, 200 Marks of Mu Gong): 10 to all stats, 4 attack and magic attack, 120 defense and magic defense, 3 slots, lv 120
- Mu Gong’s Black Belt (untradeable, unidentified, 250 Marks of Mu Gong): 13 to all stats, 6 attack and magic attack, 180 defense and magic defense, 4 slots, lv 120
I can’t wait to get that Black Belt! And belts are not all, there are new glove prizes as well! However, you get these in a different way. These gloves have to do with the new Ranking Mode. As I said before, the top 50 in ranking will get new prizes, which are these gloves.
They last only 1 day, and cannot be time extended. Basically, if you really want to keep these, you’re going to have to be in the top 50 every single day! They’re amazing though, you might be really inclined to do so. Something special is that they cannot be cubed, and their potential will always be the same. The potential is shown after the ‘+’ sign.
- So Gong’s Glove (untradeable, unidentified, cannot reset potential, Rank 11~50): 20 to all stats, 10 attack and magic attack, 150 defense and magic defense, lv 120 + 12% total damage, 12% all stats, 15% boss damage
- Mu Gong’s Glove (untradeable, unidentified, cannot reset potential, Rank 2~9): 25 to all stats, 15 attack and magic attack, 200 defense and magic defense, lv 120 + 15% total damage, 15% all stats, 25% boss damage
- Hero’s Glove (untradeable, unidentified, cannot reset potential, Rank 1): 30 to all stats, 20 attack and magic attack, 250 defense and magic defense, 200 accuracy and avoid, lv 120 + 20% total damage, 20% all stats, 40% boss damage
Now lets get to the actual dojo part!
General Mode has been divided into Easy, Normal, and Hard. All monsters in Dojo all have the same level, however as you progress, they will have more HP, experience, and skills such as 1/1. When fighting monsters with the BOSS tag, the Mark of Mu Gong will drop.
Ranking Mode has been added! The TOP 50 in ranking will be able to receive prizes each day from So Gong. The Ranking is reset every week. You can check the rankings in Henesys, Mu Lung, or Mu Lung Dojo by talking to the Mu Lung Leaderboard.
Now, instead of a time limit for every 5 rounds, Mu Lung Dojo now counts your total elapsed time. From round 1, it starts at 0:00 and begins the timer. In Ranking Mode, this is what determines your rank! Every 5 stages, a BOSS monster will appear (all stages have bosses of course, but only the one in the 5th stage will drop the Mark of Mu Gong).
You can no longer save your progress at the rest zones with So Gong. Also, monsters will no longer drop potions and bosses will no longer drop buffs. To get these, you must talk to So Gong in the rest room and get them from him! However, for each item, there is a time penalty that you will receive. All the buffs last 10 minutes (except for the recovery of course).
- HP 50% Recovery: 5 second penalty
- HP 100% Recovery: 10 second penalty
- Max HP +10,000: 15 second penalty
- Attack/Magic Attack +30: 40 second penalty
- Attack/Magic Attack +60: 60 second penalty
- Defense/Magic Defense +2500: 30 second penalty
- Defense/Magic Defense +4000: 50 second penalty
- Accuracy/Avoid +2000: 30 second penalty
- Speed/Jump MAX: 20 second penalty
- Attacking Speed +1: 40 second penalty
Lower level bosses were strengthened while higher level bosses were weakened. The stats of the bosses and monsters will change depending on your level, similar to how party quests are now. Also, the order of the bosses has changed!
Mano → Mushmom → Stumpy → Blue Mushmom → Zombie Mushmom → King Slime → Dyle → King Clang → Faust → Rock Spirit → Metal Golem → Eliza → Jr. Balrog → Gumiho → Xerxes → Deo → Zeno → Timer → Snack Bar → Tae Roon → Papa Pixie → Alishar → Davy Jones → Deet and Roi → Frankenroid → Chimera → Poison Golem → King Sage Cat → Centipede → Crimson Balrog → Manon → Griffey → Snowman → Papulatus → Ani → Leviathan → Dodo → Lilynouch → Lyka → Mu Gong