kMSt ver. 1.2.386 – Cannon Shooter Nerfs & Misc. Additions
You can’t type in your second password anymore! You also have to click to input your KSSN… These changes will be really annoying.
A new Event Calender UI was added~ You can see all ongoing and upcoming events, and click on them to see how many days you have participated! I guess attendance check events are here to stay!
The options window for which invites you wanted to receive has been implemented into the normal system options menu.
Items you have sold to an NPC can be bought back if you haven’t logged off since then! This is really unexpected. No more accidentally NPCing something really important anymore~
A new cash item has been added. The Moving Storage Room allows you to access your storage anywhere! And best of all, its not one time use, it lasts for 30 days~
You can now pot while riding a mount! Very useful.
The Recommended Party Quest system has been added. Every day, one party quest will be chosen as the recommended one, and it will give 20% more exp up to 3 times.
Many new maps have been added, the area is called Coco Island. I think this is where a Cannon Shooter meets its monkey.
There are many new events coming! They are called ‘Hakuna Matata’, ‘Look, the Pirate King’s Treasure!’, and Find the Monkey Doll!’. I will cover them once they come to the real server~
Cannon Shooter Skill Changes
- Cannon Splasher (1st job) – DoT has been removed, damage has been increased.
- Monkey Rush Boom (2nd job) – Chance to KB monsters has been added, damage has been reduced.
- Cannon Spike (3rd job) – Damage has been reduced.
- Monkey Power Boom (3rd job) – Damage, number of hits, and number of targets has been increased. Now has a 5 second cooldown.
- Monkey Wave (3rd job) – Critical chance has been adjusted.
- Cannon Buster (4th job) – Damage and number of targets has been reduced.
- Battleship Nautilus (4th job) – Damage has been reduced.
- Support Monkey Twins (4th job) – These summons are now stationary. Damage has been increased. Number of targets has been decreased. Now has a 10 second cooldown.